[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What chair do you have, and would you recommend it? Did style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

File: MARKUS.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MARKUS.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
What chair do you have, and would you recommend it? Did style and design matter when you chose yours?

Everyone here spends a lot of time in front of their desk, me included. I bought a chair called MARKUS at IKEA three weeks ago, and even if it was a high end chair in their line, I'm not satisfied. My ass and shoulders hurts every evening because of hard padding, or maybe even lack of padding. I've covered it in blankets to get some relief, so fuck IKEA.
>>
I'm actually in the market for a chair right now.

I had considered a Markus but the non-adjustable arm rests ruined it for me.

Adjustable arm rests are a must. Adjustable lumbar support is also good, but not absolutely essential.
>>
>>58653831
kinnarps 8000
>>
Well i have a Markus and I like it faggot
>>
>>58653870
>>58653919

OP here, and I can confirm that the armrests are absolute shit. The are not comfy at all, almost sticky, and 2" too far up from the seat.
>>
i buy cheap chairs at costco and return them for full refund every 3 months when they go bad
>>
>>58654028
Even if you get a new chair every three months you still have to sit in it? I don't see of this would be a solution for a sore back.
>>
I have the Aeron from herman miller. Best purchase I've ever made
>>
Dxracer r series (pic related). It's good. I can sit in it for hours without feeling discomfort.
I mostly sit at a 120-140 degree angle so my lower back is always relaxed and my head is supported by the backrest and the little neck pillow.
The included lumbar pillow is too thick and firm. Had to cut a third of it off because it was digging into my lower back way too much.

You can lean all the way back and sleep in it if you want. It's very comfy when watching movies, tv shows etc.

The armrests are fully adjustable, but they feel flimsy and they wobble a little, but they're good enough.

>only 300 euros
>fully adjustable
The only reason I bought it.
>>
>>58654013
Markus owner here. While I have no problems with the chair's padding, I do agree that the armrests are shit. The height's personally fine, but they're really not comfy at all.
>>
I have the Markus as well and love it. Probably because i only sit in it for max 4 hours a week.
>>
>>58653831
I just bought a nice IKEA chair from IKEA....

Before I just bought used office chairs that were being thrown out, or sold for like $10

While I sat in some amazing $2,000 plush leather executive chairs, deep down, they are super cheap, and flimsy, and probably cost about $40 to make. Which is true for most furniture. Shit is hella marked up.

Would love to still use one of those chairs, if I could only find it super cheap

Pic related is $2,595 but feels like a $300 chair.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 726x894px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 726x894px
>>58654210
>>
File: ParisOffice.jpg (173KB, 1772x1313px) Image search: [Google]
ParisOffice.jpg
173KB, 1772x1313px
>>58654080
How did you cut the lumbar support? I assume you ment depth-wise, not the width?

I think it looks a bit chunky and big, even if it's not as bad as I think.I live in a very small flat and I believe furniture with clean lines fit well in here.

I found this chair from the same manufacturer that makes my sofa, so I can get it in the same color. But, sigh, $1200. And I can't find any useful information from people who ownes one.
>>
>>58654210
Oh shit, Ekornes. What made it feel cheap? I thought they made comfortable chairs.
>>
>>58654080
These always looked uncomfortable to me
>>
Does anyone sit cross legged/weird with their feet on their chair?
>>
>>58654299
adjuster knobs feel cheaply made, and are loose. The rail the stuff sits on have poor tolerances.
sometimes real, sometimes fake wood is poorly cut, and glued on with large gaps.

A lot of their stuff feels like it was never made to be actually used. Just for looks, not real functionality.
>>
>>58653831
Don't you think chair are personal preference.
For exemple I hate leather chair.
You just have to know what you like and go try some chair at a store. It's scarry to see people looking for chair reviews. Proof that reviews is too much use.
As long as it 's fit you, any chair is a good investment.
>>
>>58654272
>How did you cut the lumbar support? I assume you ment depth-wise, not the width?
The pillow is just regular thick "memory" foam inside of a pu leather case. I took the foam out and cut it along the pillow (reduced the depth). It took me less than a minute and I can always rejoin the two pieces and it would look the same as before I'd cut it.

>$1200
I'd never pay more than 600 euros for a chair. It looks nice, but it has barely any lumbar support judging by the picture. I don't see a height adjustment and recline lever, either.
>>
>>58654349
Holy shit, that's nice to know. Thanks!

I would assume one could return it if it would be that bad, but what an extreme hassle it would be.

My sofa is top notch, though. Very few moving parts and no plastic certainly reduce the risk of failure.
>>
Markus basically just fucks shit up
>>
I sit on my bed hunched over a tabletop.
>R.I.P. in peace my posture
>>
How do people use their arm rests? I've always just removed mine as I rest my arms on my desk while I work and they seem to just get in the way. Actually using the rests while working seems weird to me.
>>
>>58654380
I do agree, but ideas and recommandations are golden in such a large pool of variances. I don't have the opportunity to visit every store and look at every website, and it's nice to see what people here prefer too.
>>
>>58654438
>How do people use their arm rests?
Most people don't. My desk is too tall to use them. The armrests on my chair are usually underneath the desk making them impossible to use anyway.
>>
>>58654322
Yeah I can never be comfortable sitting in a chair the way you are supposed to.

The best chairs I've ever used are the ones that allow for non standard sitting, but those are hard to find since everything tries to be all ergonomic
>>
What's the best chair for someone who's 6'3 and an ectomorph?
>>
>>58654445
First buy something you must try on Internet isn't smart. If you go in a store the seller may be friendly and give you warenty that the product is not shity
>>
>>58654438
When reclined and chilling with Netflix (alone ofc). Otherwise I rest my arms on the desk, screaming at the annoyance they give me as they hit the edge of my desk all the time.
>>
I have a markus.

pros: looks cool, adjustable
cons: uncomfortable seat, arm rests are horrible, back is a dust magnet
>>
>>58654516
>the annoyance they give me

The armrests, not my arms.
>>
>>58654310
They're firm, but not too firm. They don't allow you to move your upper body much which is probably the biggest downside, especially if you like moving your torso from side to side for whatever reason. They're 100% comfortable once you recline 120+ degrees and tilt your seat a bit. It's like laying in bed. No lower back pain/discomfort whatsoever.
You really have to sit properly in it, though (butt all the way back, head resting on headrest), otherwise it gets uncomfortable.
>>
>>58654430
For how long have you been doing this?
>>
>>58654387
>but it has barely any lumbar support judging by the picture. I don't see a height adjustment and recline lever, either.

It has both recliner and height adjustment. And, as far as I can understand, lumbar support adjust automaticly as you recline it. But it does look non excisting in a upright position, yeah.
>>
>>58654322
I put one foot under the other thigh sometime, and the MARKUS has a big advantage in that regard. It is quite wide.
>>
>>58654504
We all start our shopping by googling. The last part of the deal would be testing.

This goes for everything that costs more than $100 in my case, and just narrows down the alternatives. I can't even imagine how much time I sae on doing it this way, and I assume that everyone else are doing it the same way.
>>
File: 1484609909860.jpg (100KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484609909860.jpg
100KB, 800x500px
quality thread
>>
Markus reporting in
>>
File: ergohuman.jpg (35KB, 494x846px) Image search: [Google]
ergohuman.jpg
35KB, 494x846px
>>58653831
>What chair do you have,
Ergohuman LE

>and would you recommend it?
Not sure. It's quite good, but not good enough for its price.

>Did style and design matter when you chose yours?
obviously not (pic related). I just wanted as much adjustment as possible and it had to be leather.
>>
>>58654840
How much was it?
>>
>>58653874
Kinnarps 8000 does have a good rep, but it looks like furniture from a mid 90s phonesale office.
>>
>>58654940
£750
>>
>>58654972
£750 isn't unreasonable, but what do you mean by "not good enough"?
>>
I have the black leather model of the one in the OP.
>padded arm rests
>can lock in recline position for comfy
>upright position for working without being uncomfortable
>10yr warranty
>doesn't have a 4-figure price tag. I think I mine was $170 with IKEA membership bullshit

Hard to find a better choice for so little unless you are okay with replacing your fancy looking Office Depot chair every few years.
>>
>>58655018
It's shit
>>
I'm not even fat and yes, the Markus' padding is shit and fucks up my tail bone.

Everything else about it is actually pretty decent.
>>
>>58655031
>>padded arm rests

oh, yeah, the plush and soft padding... they're such a delight to rest your arms on.
>>
>>58655099

I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs, same problem.
>>
>>58655018
headrest is too hard and can't be moved front to back (only up down and rotated)
Also while the chair can recline and can be locked in several positions, there are only those few angles in which it can be locked and it's not enough - my ideal position would be somewhere between its 2nd and 3rd "click" but it's impossible to set it that way.
for £500 it would be good value for money. For £750, it's not.
It's still comfortable and well built (and heavy as fuck), just in hindsight I know I could've probably either found something better for the same price or something cheaper with the same quality.
>>
>>58655099
This chair is overpriced. Get this
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40331705/

Just bought it. It was much more comfortable than the Markus.
>>
>>58655172
Something I've never thought about is the second hand prices on used chairs. How well does a hig end chair hold it's value? I would never buy a cum drenched chair on craigslist, but does stuff like this move fast?
>>
a mesh computer chair from costco w/ a 16$ mesh headrest from amazon epoxied and superglued at the back
>>
>>58655252
no idea. But you can probably get some decent used chairs from companies that either redecorate their offices or are going bankrupt. Chairs used in open space office shouldn't be very cum stained.
>>
>>58653831
aeron or leap or standing desk
/thread
>>
>>58653831
used 2002 steelcase criterion I purchased for 80$ in november, hopefully it lasts me some years.
it's really comfy and I no longer have back issues when shit posting, and gaming.
>>
Using an old pre-2000 Aeron chair that was just collecting dust in my garage for a few years. The lift cylinder went bad so I got a new one and decided to use it. Even after all these years, the chair is fantastic and I'm glad I didn't have to pay full price for an Aeron.
>>
>>58654258
What chair is this this looks supremely comfy
>>
>>58653831
>buying a meme chair
>>
Any recommendations for a 5'4" 120 lb person? I slouch forward like crazy as well, but I'd like to fix this without succumbing to back and neck pain during the process. Unfortunately, IKEA is out the question as I don't have one near me anywhere.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (13KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
13KB, 554x554px
Who /embody/ here
>>
>>58654080
these are basically copies of my chinese recaro seats I used to have, they are not meant for sitting in for hours at a time.
>>
>>58654322
No, not really. I have a office foot rest and cross footed on it.
>>
>>58654438
I don't have them either. I rest my hand on my desk or hands on my lap.
>>
>>58653831
I have that exact chair. It's great. I got it in the black leather(?), because I hate getting cat hair stuck in cloth. It's a very comfy chair, kinda big though.
>>
i want a new chair and there are some stuff that I need:

high back so it can support my head not just my neck

it has to be able to recline to at least 120degrees as I sometime like to rest / nap on my chair

adjustable height is a no brainer

provides some lumbar support

what kind of chair provide those requirements besides dxracers? the wings on the chair even helps keep my head on the chair as suppose to straining my neck if I fall asleep on the chair

looking at aeron but you would be a fool to pay 1k for mid back chair
>>
>>58657681
Here: http://www.rotmans.com/item/stressless-office-mayfair-office-chair/809054086

As I posted in >>58654272, I really like the latest chairs they've put out.
>>
>>58653831

You're literally the first person I see that doesn't like the markus.

>My ass and shoulders hurts every evening because of hard padding
>hard padding

Did you buy one of the cloth ones? When I went to ikea to try them out I found the cloth's padding to be significantly stiffer than the leather one. Got the latter for this reason and shit's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>58660158
I have the beige fabric, yes. As I'm not that tall I can't find the right position to sit in, so it's either the seat or the back that troubles me.

I'm not the only one who dislike the armrest, btw.
>>
>>58660117
>>58654272

This Ekornes Stressless Paris cost $3000 and up in USA. Holy shit, those retailers earn a lot on every item, prices seems to be around $1200 in Norway.
>>
>>58660212

That's odd. I'm 1m74 (5'...9ish I think?) and around 70kg, and mine suits me perfectly.
If you have the chance to stop by an ikea, try the leather one if you can. You might find it comfier like I did. Are you still under the return period, or no such luck?
>>
I have a Markus as well. In particular the leather variant. It's actually my second Markus, since the first chair was too battered to use.

I'd say it's a comfortable chair to sit on. I've never really had an issue with the arm rests as to how they're positioned, but maybe I just don't know any better. However, I think that my mouse-side arm rest gets loose on a regular basis, so I basically have to keep my toolbox nearby.

With my first Markus, the lumbar support actually broke like a year into ownership. It just came detached from the other side of the chair. Which is quite shit, since the whole chair is designed around having the lumbar support there. Without it, your butt will press against this incredibly hard beam that's on the bottom of the back.

I actually didn't replace my chair after the lumbar support went, even though in hindsight I really should have. I actually just waited around until the height adjustment on my chair broke, meaning I was unable to get the chair off the floor anymore.

I recently had a job interview and the office chairs they had were actually the cloth variants of the Markus. I was actually quite shocked at how little padding the arm rests had. It felt like they had just placed stickers on top of the metal frame of the arm rests. Definitely did not regret my decision to go with the leather Markus.
>>
>>58660306

I'm 1.70 and 62 kg. In a thorugh review on YT a dude said he loved it and it fitted him perfectly, but his gf hated it. I can imagine a smaller person miss a seat you can slide back or forth and tilt separately.

I've spilled a drop of blood on it, so I don't think returning it is an option.
>>
>>58654013
had to take my arm rests off... but got it cheap so that makes up for it
>>
>>58660376
Do you use them roughly or is the build quality bad? most people seem to have them for years without problems, how can you have two that fall apart?
>>
>>58660383

>I've spilled a drop of blood on it

Dish-washing detergent mixed with water does work pretty well on blood stains, try it out.
>>
>>58660419

Not him, but mine has been holding fine for 2 years now, even the screws are still tightly secured, which surprised me, expected them to come a bit loose by now.
Nonetheless ikea offers a 10-year warranty specifically on the markus, and I plan to make use of it if I need.
>>
>>58660419
>Do you use them roughly
I at least don't think I use them roughly. I think my current Markus is holding up fine, since the lumbar is still intact. Can't remember when I bought it, but I think it has been a few years.
>>
>>58660425
I'm trying that later today, thanks.

>>58660450
10 year warranty doesn't cover wear and tear, but it's a good warranty non the less. I am leaning towards selling my Markus and buying a Stressless Paris, and if it isn't comfortable I have to admit my body isn't suited for any chairs.
>>
>>58660450
>even the screws are still tightly secured
That actually reminds me. One of the screws on my Markus actually just totally fell off one day. I just heard a big clunk and started crawling on the floor to see what I had dropped. Turns out that one of the screws that attaches the seat to the base just fell off. That was quite surprising.
>>
>>58660450
>>58660514
Do keep in mind the conditions of the 10-year warranty.

>The limited warranty for MARKUS swivel chairs remains in force for ten (10) years and is valid from the date of purchase. The original purchase receipt is required as proof of purchase
>The limited warranty applies to professional office use and covers defects in material and workmanship on the following parts of MARKUS swivel chair:
>• The structural frame
>• Moving parts
>>
>>58660540
Even if the warranty was a 100 years it wouldn't matter, structual frame and moving parts won't fail before the fabric/leather is worn out.
>>
>>58660559
Actually, I'd say that the leather on the Markus is quite durable. My first Markus failed on the lumbar support breaking off and the gas struct failing completely. However, the leather was still intact. Of course, it was not new, but it did not have any holes.

I used to own this faux leather chair from IKEA before I had any Markus chairs and the material on that failed like a motherfucker. The seat basically had six different rips before I replaced it.
>>
>>58660574
Oh, it's real leather? I automaticly thought it was faux.
>>
>>58660514

>I am leaning towards selling my Markus and buying a Stressless Paris

It's a better chair no doubt, but I stick by my statement: no need to go ham from the start. When you go and return the markus, try the leather one if you can, see how you like it, you already see I'm not the only one swearing by it being comfier here. If it still doesn't suit you, then you up your budget.
>>
>>58660608
I think it's mainly real leather. It certainly holds up way better than the faux leather chair I had from IKEA previously.
>>
I have the gray cloth Markus and it's shit. I'm 5'10" and feel like it's too big for me. When I'm sitting with my lower back on the lumbar support, my feet barely touch the floor. It's adjustable but doesn't go low enough to be comfortable, nor does the reclining back get erect enough. It's always leaning just slightly back. The screws fall out of the armrests, the cushion became worn/deformed after a couple months... it's just shit. I've had more comfortable and cheaper office chairs from Staples.
>>
>>58660574One thing I noticed on mine is that the leather on my seat had some slack. Was a bit bummed at start, but I've been wondering for a while if it was actually done on purpose to prevent material rip, as it is still very close to new.
>>
>>58653831
Another Markus here.
It took about a month and a half for the padding to break in properly for me. Before that happened I was really regretting my purchase but now it's like the second best chair I've ever owned.
Like it's been said though armrests leave a bit to be desired.
>>
>>58660634
Yes! I'm 5'7" and my experience is even worse.

>>58660654
Oh, thats interesting. I don't like to rush my decisions when it comes to expencive items, so maybe I'll experience this before I buy a new one.

Even if the padding gets better >>58660634 points still stands, though.
>>
>>58653831
What are some recommended chairs for someone who is 190 cm (6'3) tall?
>>
>>58660763
Arozzi Vernazza targets bigger persons, but I've heard the build quality is questionable.
>>
>>58654077
I've heard they're good but fucking expensive. Not being able to try one in advance is also killer, given the cost.
>>
>>58653831

I also have the Ikea markus chair.

The seat doesn't tilt much when the back is reclined. So your tailbone is utter fucked if you recline your chair to after the first "stop". You also have to sit with your ass right at the corner where the seat and back meet. All the way back, because if you don't, your tailbone is fucked.

It feels more like an office chair when the back is somewhat straight, just like OP's picture, but it's not something that you watch a movie in.
>>
>>58658621
This, I got it about 3 months ago and I really like it, my only current issue is that over the past couple of days the back has somehow locked itself upright no matter what I do with the controls and I have to wait until it clunks back to being moveable
>>
File: LondonOffice.jpg (111KB, 760x574px) Image search: [Google]
LondonOffice.jpg
111KB, 760x574px
>>58660957

This is true. I really regret buying the Markus, and will find another chair.. I'l max out my credit card for a really nice one, like the Paris. Or maybe the London? Pic related.
>>
>>58660993

Left lever controls the backrest lock. Not at home right now though, can't remember if you have to pull it up or out.
>>
>>58661191
It's down. you have to lean back and push it down at the same time.
>>
>>58661457

Oh, my bad then.
>>
>>58653831
Fix your form faggot. I have that chair and it's pretty comfy.
>>
What is the best value for money chair for extended use budget is 1k
>>
6'1 Markus owner since 2012 here. The complaints in the thread are fair, its not comfortable. In fact, i think its almost impossible to get proper comfy in it, BUT, and this is a big but, the quality is undeniable. There has never been problems with it and it feels high quality. You could very likely do better for the price, but i got mine on a discount, so i'm satisfied with it.
>>
>>58661603

Have you scrolled through this tread and seen how many people who's complaining about Markus?
>>
File: Homer-sourball.jpg (22KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
Homer-sourball.jpg
22KB, 475x358px
>>58662740
>it's uncomfortable, but at least it was cheap!
>>
>>58659057
/g/ hates dxracer, but they're the only $250-400 chairs that have all these features and more.
>>
File: 6782N78.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6782N78.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
>>58653831
>What chair do you have
Kinnarp Plus[6]
>would you recommend it?
Yes
>Did style and design matter when you chose yours?
No, got it for free from one of those give away Facebook groups.

Same as this, but blue.
>>
>>58663112
Give away facebook groups? Isn't it an expencive chair?
>>
>>58662815
Racing chairs are so damn ugly. It's cool when you are 14, but it keep girls away if you're over 21.
>>
>>58663204
It was probably beat up to a degree already.
>>
>>58663204
Yes, it's around $800-1000 new I think. The one I got is 14 years old and the armrest had big holes in them, so you just saw the gel inside, the fabric is a bit worn too. Otherwise it's fine and I fixed the armrest so now it's good.
I'm really happy I got it for free, it also was around the time I planed to get a new one.

The one who gave it away was gonna move out of town, and since it was pretty old and worn I guessed they just wanted to get rid of it. Maybe they even got it for free from their work or something before.
>>
The plastic has just enough give to provide an extremely comfortable sitting surface without padding to press into your soft tissues. Best chair of all time.
>>
File: 1446319120307.jpg (9KB, 172x145px) Image search: [Google]
1446319120307.jpg
9KB, 172x145px
>>58663227
>girls
>>
>>58663227
Literally all my what.

If you got her in your room only a true /g/entleman can fuck that up, weirdo's.
>>
File: 1482468048773.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482468048773.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>58662815
I'd rather buy a real car seat and convert that into an office chair than get one of those tacky chairs.

BMW M Sport seats could be nice since they have the extensible leg support.
>>
>>58662798
Its not uncomfortable exactly. Like its fine, but you dont get the true comfy feeling.
>>
>>58663286
I guess you are a lucky man, then. Good for you.
>>
>>58663367
But you can't lean back and chill with a movie.
>>
>>58663517
you're still white trash to have that in your office space.
>>
>>58663402
Sometimes they come around, and I like to fake my style and pretend to be classy.

Never works, though. One day it's going to make an impression. One day...
>>
>>58664116
It leans back. There's also a non-stool version if that's your thing.
>>
>>58663432
No girls spread their legs if you decorate with badly designet items. Unless you pay them, but it get more and more expencive for how nerdy it looks.
>>
>>58664304
I meant it doesnt have the high back, so nowhere to rest your head. What do you mean by "non-stool"?
>>
>>58664329
If you're weak enough that you can't support your own head for the length of a movie, then you probably do need one of those $2000 supportive chairs for cripples.
>>
>>58654272
This is still the sexiest chair in this thread. Pussy magnet.
>>
>>58664348
I just like to relax onbetween sessions, so a high back suits my needs the best. And after a bong hit it's nice to recline all the way and not move a muscle.
>>
File: KELLI-Leather-Guest-Chair.jpg (47KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
KELLI-Leather-Guest-Chair.jpg
47KB, 750x559px
Using something not dissimilar to this. It's got a bit more padding than pic related and its blue leather. Can't complain as it's an ex-bank guest chair. Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>58655202
>hey guy's I can't afford the markus, buy this piece of shit like I did

LMAO
>>
markus is OK for a small budget
>>
>>58660376
Black leather markus reporting in. I can see why people think they aren't the best for lumbar support etc but I think it's a great chair. The bottom seat is is slightly hard but it's durable and it doesn't hurt my arse whatsoever. I'm very happy with mine. I love the lean mechanism on it, seems much better than anything else I've tried before. Above all it looks fucking quality.
>>
>>58654028

what an awful solution you've figured out, anon
>>
>>58660957
I lean back in mine whilst sitting sideways on to my screen 24/7 and I have no problems with it. I also lean back and look straight on when I watch films, again, no problems whatsoever.
>>
Why do all chairs with lumbar support have such shitty support?
>>
>>58654322
Used to, but my table is too low for that now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 431x272px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 431x272px
Who sits like this? Any good chairs that do this without snapping the base?
>>
>>58664697
Markus does that. This is pretty much a drawing of me
>>
>want to spend money on something nice and comfy
>tfw 6'9" lanklet and paranoid about back rest not fitting
>>
So I now own a Ergohuman, Humanscale Freedom (with headrest), and a Steelcase Leap. All bought for super cheap on craigslist.

I can easily say this is the best chair by far out of the 3. Humanscale Freedom that I got most recently is the most disappointing but it's actually the best one for reclining like >>58664697 if you get the one with the headrest.
>>
>>58664697
>Any good chairs that do this without snapping the base?
Losing weight is an option, too, ya know
>>
>>58664847
Bullshit. It only reclines 115 degrees. Stop shilling your poorfag ikea trash.
>>
>>58664697
Francis?
>>
File: file.png (55KB, 1154x920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55KB, 1154x920px
>>58664697
i do it too, anon.
pic related is my autistic sitting position

also due to my autism i decided to draw everything on my desk as well
>>
File: L.Lawliet.600.518699.jpg (40KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
L.Lawliet.600.518699.jpg
40KB, 450x600px
>>58654322
I do this a lot. I even sit on the toilet like this sometimes. It's actually easier to shit since it opens up your sphincter doing it this way.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.