[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom's birthday is coming up and I want to get her a mouse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: knJjh78.jpg (47KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
knJjh78.jpg
47KB, 768x480px
My mom's birthday is coming up and I want to get her a mouse. She's only ever used laptop trackpads, and she says that she "likes it", but everything she does on the computer is so slow because of it and it just kills me inside. She has long mom-style fingernails too, so that doesn't make it any easier. I feel that her learning how to use a mouse would make things a lot easier for her.

What would be a good mouse for someone who's not used to using one? Preferably something that looks aesthetically nice and is wireless? Any ideas?
>>
magic touch pad
>>
>>58653634
Explain the picture.
>>
>>58653704
It's a mouse with a hat eating a piece of cheese.
>>
>>58653634
You can't go wrong with a simple $10 usb wireless mouse, just go on Amazon and grab whatever has 4.5+ stars
>>
File: 6158bUyNpNL._SL1262_.jpg (80KB, 1072x1262px) Image search: [Google]
6158bUyNpNL._SL1262_.jpg
80KB, 1072x1262px
>>58653634
here you go op
>>
>>58653721
Why is the mouse doing that, though? I think someone put a hat on him.
>>
>>58653829
Don't be ridiculous, that mouse knows exactly what he/she's doing.
>>
either gt her a magic trackpad or a logitch mx master
>>
>>58653787
I don't think she will like that
>>58653634
Just buy a Wireless mouse. Like >>58653766
said.
>>
>>58653634
The one you posted is a gerbil tho
>>
>>58653634

I am using this one, and I like it alot.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Anywhere-Mobile-Mouse-Wireless/dp/B0082D5660

I have tested it on several modern flavors of Mac, Linux, and Windows.

Pretty cheap too.
>>
>>58655977

Oh... After reading some of the reviews, alot of people were experiencing double click problems.

For maybe a week I experienced some double click problems. The problem went away though. I thought it was because I replaced the batteries, but maybe it is a deeper issue.

I don't know then. I liked the mouse, but maybe it might have issues in the long run (months range).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.