[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Mouse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 91YmmYMH40L._SL1500_.jpg (206KB, 1500x1364px) Image search: [Google]
91YmmYMH40L._SL1500_.jpg
206KB, 1500x1364px
So I need help with a new mouse, but I don't want the shitty templates, I want some real thoughts on them. The first mouse I used that wasn't a dollar store ball mouse was the MX518 by total accident. I used it for probably 6 or 7 years before it died. I bought another, but the 2nd or 3rd rev at the time didn't feel quite the same. I've read some stuff about how the updated mice had angle snapping and some other tracking updates that were detrimental for FPS but I don't know if that was it. That mouse died after a few years, and I ended up with a Razer Deathadder. I didn't like it at first, but I tried 3 other mice that I ended up sending back and stuck with it. It finally died a few weeks ago, and I'm currently using a shitty CMStorm package mouse that has horrible tracking, delays out the ass, and just doesn't work for me. I was thinking about getting another Deathadder, but the price has jumped to $50 (Why is it more expensive than when it first came out?) and I've read some stuff about how the new Deathadders have the same "upgrade" problems if not worse than the newer MX518s.

I want a mouse that works well for twitch shooting and aiming. I don't use my whole arm and a huge mousepad, and I will never do so. I've been using a normal mousepad and wrist movements for almost 20 years and I have no intention of switching over, so I don't want the "objectively best mouse for FPS pro players", I want something that responds really well to flicking and reaction shooting for FPS games.

Do any kind anons have some suggestions?
>>
Xornet, or incase you cant find the original, the new rev should be just as good. still have the original, dumped my G500s in its favor
>>
I fell for the meme of a non-Logitech mouse "because it had a better sensor" and I almost got cancer. None of those kids that meme about that crap could tell a high-end sensor from another high-end on a blind test. Never again, Logitech forever.

And wireless as well. I'm willing to bet everything that they would find no difference on a blind test either. Let alone they can double as a remote from the bed.

Get fucked with your shitty memes about "superior sensors" when you can't see shit being different other than your memeing in your brain.
>>
You only need to make this decision one time, and you will never have to be here again.
>>
>>58640754
I always think that fucking mouse had dents in it
>>
File: Pistol.png (482KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
Pistol.png
482KB, 600x409px
>>58641322
they're trying to say "this is a gamer product"
>>
>>58641390
Honestly, even as a gamer this kind of shit is just tacky as hell. Seriously, what the fuck.
>>
File: 1481283023608.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481283023608.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>58640754

get a logitech g203 if your hands aren't big and if you prefer the claw grip

has one of the best sensors, good build quality, no retard gamer design can be used to the normally even without drivers, and has a internal memory so it saves your button remaps even if you plug it in in a different pc

>>58641298

this is also good if you can find one, but you never know how much the previous owner has used/abused it, and if you know how to remove the piss-colorization

stay the fuck away from dathadder, piece of shit hardware is not worth it
>>
>>58641390

>How can we meme the fuck out of this motherboard?

Holy shit dude...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.