[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone audio to cassete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7115.jpg (1MB, 2350x1704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7115.jpg
1MB, 2350x1704px
Idk if this is the right thread for this, but what would be a good (hopefully inexpensive) cassete recorder that will allow me to record the audio from my phone

I was going to plug my phone into the mic jack and then just record the music i have on itunes
>>
Does it need to be directly from your phone? Transferring it to a PC first would make things easier.
>>
Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?
>>
>>58639323
?
>>
>>58639298
Id like to be able to record anything using a 3.5mm headphone jack, is essentially what i meant
>>
Most of the new handheld recorders I find are mono only for voice recording. Maybe just try finding a working deck in a thrift shop and get an rca to 3.5 mm adapter. That's what I do.
>>
>>58639460
Couldnt you just switch your phones audio to mono?
>>
>I was going to record the music i have on itunes

You are literally retarded. Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>58639562
?
>>
>I was going to plug my phone into the mic jack and then just record the music i have on itunes
>>
your music will sound like this if you try it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRG0TqxLWc
>>
>>58639786
...you know plugging a aux cord from the phones headphone jack into the cassete recorders mic jack it will record all the phones audio
>>
File: 1373309691851.png (102KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
1373309691851.png
102KB, 200x298px
>I was going to plug my phone into the mic jack and then just record the music i have on itunes
I've seen some retarded ways to get iTunes music off an iPhone without a Mac, but this one takes the kek
>>
>>58639847
or, you could not go full retard, and do the same with with an audio input on your computer so your music sounds better than AM fucking radio
>>
>>58639111
Get any cassette player that has
- line in function
- a record button
If it has a line-in, then it most likely has a record button too.

Any half decent boombox should be able to do what you want, but I don't think those have line-in, only mic in. Do not use microphone in, it gets amplified and that puts additional distortion on the recording.

If you want to do things properly then you are looking for a cassette deck like on this picture.
>>
File: $_32.jpg (87KB, 1573x638px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
87KB, 1573x638px
>>58639945
and I forgot the picture, go me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.