[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post low tier Computer Scientist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

I'll start.
>>
>IT is computer science
>>
Doesn't this guy have a PHD and make easily six figures?

>low tier computer scientist
OP back to arch tinkering you retard.
>>
>>58628783
>Doesn't this guy have a PHD
He's a self-admitted drop-out of multiple colleges
>>
I just started watching this guy, dude is the saltiest fucker ive ever seen. classic fucking nerd rage, Freudian analysis would show that dude aint getting no pussy and hes venting hard
>>
>>58628843
This. He makes some good points but they're buried under hours of him being generally angry.
>>
>>58628769
What is my degree says computer science and information technology :3
>>
>>58628783
He's a repair tech monkey who is a college drop out. He got his job by reading (illegally obtained) schematics for Apple products and performing simple soldering.

If you asked him he'd say the same thing, he's really nothing special.
>>
>>58628843
idk I know lots of people from New York who act exactly like him about anything
>>
>>58628650
Who the fuck watches that guy? The man never smiles, is angry 99% of the time and has bipolar disorder and he hates his life.

You;ll go mental just after watching him for few hours. Enjoy your psych ward visit.
>>
>>58628996
>lots of people from New York who act exactly like him about anything
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
>>
>>58628998
I like watching him ramble about random stuff
>>
>>58628998
>You;ll go mental just after watching him for few hours. Enjoy your psych ward visit.
If that is how you actually experience the world, you probably belong there anon.
>>
>>58629006
>Depression
>Mental illness

Do people actually get my tax money sitting home claiming depression? Fucking degenerates.

The article reads like a fifth grader wrote it.
>>
>>58629007
>I like watching him ramble about random stuff
when you fill your life with negativity, you become a negative person too.
>>
>>58628935
If I had to fix Apple computers for a living I would be angry too.
>>
>>58629006
Yeah, New York Jews.
>>
>>58629078
But I am a negative person. People complain about it all the time, ever since I was a kid. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>generalizing NYC
>half these people think Manhattan is synonymous with NYC

Please stop retards.
>>
>>58629149
DA BIG APPLE
>>
>>58628650
OP is very salty today... did he call you a retard on live stream?
>>
You have to legitimately be retarded to think someone who does board repair is a computer scientist.
Then again you did make a thread to try and shit on some youtuber so I don't know what else I expected from you to be honest...
>>
>>58628650
Everything Rossman comes up a lot of salty anons say he's nothing special just a college drop out, yet he's living a pretty nice existence. He has probably done more with his life than your average /g/entooman, that's what makes you fuckers so god damn salty about him.
>>
>>58628977
>>58628819

He still makes a fuck load of money, which means he provides a service to the economy more than 99.9% of /g/. Not to even mention his youtube channel. I'm sure he makes above 200k

Who gives a fuck if he has a paper from a school.
>>
>>58629227
the channel makes him 10-20k annually, so he really does it for fun
>>
>>58629242
>neet
>$10k to 20k is just pocket change

You are salty as fuck
>>
>>58629264
for manhattan, doofus.
>>
>>58629242
Does it not provide advertising for his business?
I'd bet the value of that is much, much more than immediate ad profit.

He is pretty insightful, I could see why some find him off-putting though.
>>
Link low tier bait
I'll start >>58628650
>>
>>58629276
well he's not putting up banner ads on 4chan, I can tell you that much.
>>
>>58628843
basically he uses the videos to vent
>>
>>58628961
louis pls
>>
>>58629242
>>58629276
he claims he uses it mostly for therapeutic reasons, but the extra cash and advertising is nice too
>>
>>58629242
sauce
>>
>>58629272
You made bread shitting on youtuber.
Youtuber who doesn't even have advertising on his videos he literally does it for himself and for advertising
Makes a good living in one of the most expensive cities in the world
Has a nice home
Likes tech gear
Knows how to fix tech gear at the component level

You are here shitting on him what are you doing with your life anon?
Stop acting like a baby and do something with your life. Maybe you actually should watch some of his ramblings on life they may actually help you.
>>
>>58628843
that's just how people from new york are
>>
>>58628843
>Freudian analysis would show that dude aint getting no pussy and hes venting hard
you tell him, Dale!
>>
>>58628650
(You)
>>
>>58629149
BADA BING
>>
File: slug_atmosphere.jpg (54KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
slug_atmosphere.jpg
54KB, 565x565px
>>58628650
Oh shit. Slug does IT on the side? SHEEEIITTT
>>
>>58629320
a video from around a month ago, I think.
>>
I left college and got a job where no one gave a fuck about caring about ESD or soldering temps. After 4 years at school having heard multiple times a day every day to do things a certain way.
And everyone there didn't care at all, like OP's pic, and got shit done. 10/10 would drop out of college if I could go back to the past.
>>
>>58630145
So you're saying that there's nothing that you wouldn't have learned otherwise during the job you wouldn't have applied for without your degree that positively affected your current life status?
>>
>>58630156
Having a degree in my curriculum helps to get a job.
But I learned more in the month I spent working at that job than what I did at college.
I spent most of my college learning about my own stuff. There are a lot of things I learned that I wouldn't have learn by myself. Instead, if I would have spend my money on certain machines, broken stuff and designing my own I could have a curriculum much greater than fresh out of college.
>>
>>58628650
Every idiot that is a computer science or engineering professor at a college or university.
Considering most are older, if they were any good they would be making a lot more money in the real world.
>>
>>58630156
Degree is pretty much worthless after your first job.
>>
>>58630224
I wouldn't mind the peace of mind of being at a college/university instead of the real world. Less moneis at the end of the month, but once you get a proper position there you will be keeping that income barely working for the rest of your life. One of the IT guys at my college runs two companies while he does his job.
>>
>>58628650
Isn't he a service electrician?
Which is a good job, and props to him and all, but why are you calling him a computer scientist?
>>
>>58630236
You wish.
>>
>>58628998
>The man never smiles
Well clearly you don't watch him.
>>
>>58628977
>illegally obtained
the alternative is people throwing away perfectly good computers because apple wants to jew them into buying new ones more often than they need to, so don't start getting all judgemental and shit
>>
Not sure what actually he is.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeselectricstuff/videos
>>
File: xH8deaP.jpg (71KB, 460x548px) Image search: [Google]
xH8deaP.jpg
71KB, 460x548px
Is this some next level apple pajeet difamation campaign against based Louise

FUCK YOU APPLE
SPEND YOUR MONEY ON CREATING BETTER PRODUCTS AND NOT THIS CRAP
>>
>>58630339
>the alternative is people throwing away perfectly good computers

Or you know, getting them fixed by Apple Authorised Service Providers.
>>
He's not a scientist, he's an alchemist.
>>
>>58629276
Hes said it lost him money due to more competitors learning from his videos
>>
>>58632053
>Or you know, getting them fixed by Apple Authorised Service Providers.

Oh you.

"fixing" and fixing are not the same.
>>
>>58629739
fuck off r9k
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.