[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Zotac GTX 1070.jpg (89KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Zotac GTX 1070.jpg
89KB, 1280x960px
>ZOTAC GTX 1070 TRIPPLE FAN
>EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
>MSI GTX 1070
should I just get the MSI 1070 and call it a day?
What if I get this card and it ends up only being 7.5gb Of Vram???????????
>>
I'm going to give it straight to you OP.

There is 99% chance it will not matter in any noticeable way which you choose.

It might be hard to take that in, but give it some time.
>>
The one thats cheapest
>>
>>58628681
But fucking zotac? last zotac card I bought was the 780ti and within 3 months one of the fans went full potato.
>Does anyone own this zotac card, I saw its price compared to the others.
>>
zotac amp cards got good review in years past for overclocking, not so much long term abuse.

i'm partial to gigabyte, got 4 of their gpu's. before that was powercolor, evga, sapphire. the only dead card i've got is a palit but that doesn't really mean much.

i just go with whatever has good reviews on newegg and looks kinda cool.
>>
>>58628645
Waiting for the 1080 Ti to drop is the cool thing

Also it doesn't have 7.5gb, but it also can only use 48 ROP's per cycle, which are tied to the memory bandwidth so it only accesses memory like it has a 192 bit bus, but still can access all 8gb of it.
>>
File: 20160630104832_big.png (184KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20160630104832_big.png
184KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>58628645
Do not buy evga 10x series! They cool only the core and nothing more! Dont be dum dumb and buy card with not fucked up cooler. No they havent fixed it and never will. Buy any other brand.
>>
>>58628645
the asus one, faggot
>>
>>58628722
>buy a card
>3 months later it shits the bed
>get refund
>buy a newer card for the same money
???
>>
MSI Gaming X (the one with the decent factory overclock)
>>
>>58628645
Step 1 : Identify your country
Step 2 : Identify which brand has the best and guaranteed RMA process on your country.
>>
>>58631522

Does it really work like that in the US? In the Netherlands retailers are responsible for handling the two year warranty forced by law.
>>
>>58631797
Something being the law and the law actually being easily enforced are two different things. The Netherlands also has sharia law outlawed and yet there are still pockets of it because the police are unable to enforce the law everywhere.
>>
>>58631906

Yes, but personally I had no problems replacing a defective device under warranty when bought from respectable franchises.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.