[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Silhouette.png (7KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Silhouette.png
7KB, 384x384px
What is their end game?
>>
Amass wealth, buy true artificial intelligence or something else cool.
>>
To be beautiful.
>>
File: unknown2.png (247KB, 552x406px) Image search: [Google]
unknown2.png
247KB, 552x406px
put their tramp stamp on everything they can
>>
Make money off of retarded people.
>>
>>58627876
Does...does this kill the mouse?
>>
>>58628108

that looks like a typical usb wall wart. I assume it would just output + 5v and light up the optical sensor. Consider it an ugly night light.
>>
they're a consumer whore company. if you're into technology just forget about them and move on.
>>
I'm thoroughly convinced Cook's deliberately driving Apple into the ground.
>>
>>58625719
You guys post this crap, not to convince anyone who knows the truth, but to give your fellow shills encouragement.
Just like Trump is doing with his "alt-facts".
>>
>>58625719
Dunno about their "end game" but their next step is 100% making a car operating system that automatically syncs with your iPhone/Apple Watch/iCloud. Car OSes are astoundingly shitty, and when Apple's been going around picking up QNX engineers like a thirsty fuckboi picks up on Grindr, you know what is what.
>>
>>58628108
Nope. I had a cheap chink LED gaming mouse hanging from my ceiling or a few weeks after drunk me decided to plug it into a wall wart and hang it up there.
>>
>>58628720
they've made more money with him as CEO, products aren't better, he make da money.
>>
>>58629307
Well sure but you can only ride on hype for so long
>>
>>58629315
yeah, they did the 6S right, now it's time for another breakout product.
They've stepped out of the professional field by discontinuing XServe. Now with airport gone they are all common consumer level based.
I heard their routers were quite good.
>>
>>58629328
Even Airport's gone? Jesus, Macs are next
>>
>>58628720
This will happen because of what
>>58629307
said.

Profit doesn't mean automatically good.
Their only worthwhile devices nowadays are the iPhone 6s, the iPad Pros and the regular Macbook. The rest is hopelessly flawed, outdated, overpriced, misadjusted to the customers real needs or plain bad.

Tim Cook is a toner boy, trying to steer people to iOS, walled garden-style app distribution and iTunes and iCloud services, because he sees that other companies are making good profits with that, which is of no importance when you have to steer a whole operating systems direction.

Many old users will have to switch one day.

Sad!
>>
>>58629346
Yeah, I feel like a lot less shit got past Steve Jobs with his keen eye for releasing something he wanted to be perfect
>>
>>58629366
Also Tim Cook just sold $3,6 million worth of apple stocks
>>
>>58629381
He will turn a profit, he's done it before
>>
>>58629328
>I heard their routers were quite good.
I bought a used Airport Extreme off eBay a few months ago. Really good router for the price if you buy one used (and still receiving bugfix updates for the foreseeable future).
>>
>>58629366
It's a shame. Like him or hate him Jobs revolutionized the technology no less than three times. The first by bringing a fully assembled computer to the masses, the second by paying xerox to take the UI out of the lab, and the third with the modern cell phone. We'd be 20 years behind without him.

Jobs loved technology. He made products that he wanted, not what shareholders wanted. Building things you want out of love is how you change industries.

Apple has gone down the shitter. Every single product line is 2 years old and stale. The only thing Cook did was release half baked products like the apple pencil and the iPhone battery pack.

I buy Apple products. But between Cooks Apple or shitty chinkware, it's becoming next to impossible to find quality hardware.
>>
The world, Chico.
And everything in it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.