[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was the mirai guy a /g/entooman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0276.jpg (257KB, 749x1204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
257KB, 749x1204px
So was the mirai guy a /g/entooman
>>
>>58624176
>Paras Jha
>a literal Pajeet made Mirai
/g/ BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>58624446
Propensity for criminal behavior is a hallmark of an inferior race.
>>
>>58624176
I thought the exact same thing while reading that Krebs write up.It's amazing how simple it was for that mongoloid to trick people into doing his dirty work.
>>
>>58624618
>It's amazing how simple it was for that mongoloid to trick people into doing his dirty work.
who tricked who into doing what?
>>
>>58624560
That's why whites pirate their anime and music while jews understand that copyright is copylaw and respect the system.
>>
I attend Rutgers university.
AMA.
>>
>>58624837
Who are you and where should we meet?
>>
>>58625446
What campus are you on?
>>
>>58624176

probably since he pretended to be an anime girl online
>>
Curryniggers at it again
>>
>>58626308
Livingston
>>
>>58626345
>pretend
>implying
>>
>>58626514
a-are you one of the chinks?
>>
>>58626609
I'm the white guy that makes aggressive eye contact with you as you walk by.
>>
>>58626661
Wow, what a small world! Wish you luck in your gender re-assignment. See you soon!
>>
I go to Rutgers too, who needs drugs.
>>
I infiltrated his botnet and gave evidence to Krebs and the feds

AMA
>>
>>58627746
>>58626661
I hope you two aren't the kind of people to post meme arrows on fb.
>>
>>58624176
Fuck, I know that kid. We went to the same high school.
>>
>>58628538
>We go to the same high school.
Fixed.
>>
>>58628019
I have no questions, but thanks for the memes!
>>
>>58624176
>Update: Jan. 19, 10:51 a.m. ET: Jha responded to my request for comment. His first comment about this story was that I erred in citing the proper anime film listed on one of the dreadiscool profiles mentioned above.

This man will not survive prison.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.