[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blower card in a Node 202?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So I just bought myself an MSI gaming 1070 to go into my Temjin tj08e, and then my gf tells me she hates the case.

Is it a good idea to put it in a 202? I know that for small cases, the best cards to use are rear exhausting cards, but I'm reluctant to change cards again.

Or should I get a new gf?
>>
>>58621467
>and then my gf tells me she hates the case.
Why would she care at all? This is all a test to see if she can control you. If you give in to this, you'll forever be a cuck.

>implying anyone on /g/ has a gf
>>
>>58621467
>Or should I get a new gf?
Seems simple to me.

No girl gets between me and my equipment.
>>
Well you can only use a slot blower if it has full-height expansion slots. Just put the components you have in it and see what your temperatures look like. Only bother with adding fans if you actually turn out to have thermal problems.

Also this >>58621530
>>
>>58621467
Fractal went full retard with the lack of vents on the side for GPU exhaust. You can try putting your card in there, but it's probably gonna cook itself.
>>
>>58622185
GPU makers went full retard by making top-down coolers that dump most of their heat straight back into the case.
>>
>>58622220
Open coolers can keep the card cooler and quieter than blowers, they just need good case airflow to do it. If you've got that, there's no reason not to use an open cooler card (outside of maybe SLI/CF setups).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.