[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread. Users of all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 36

File: 1473801427090.png (387KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1473801427090.png
387KB, 2560x1440px
Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread. ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources[*].

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or Mac.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

* Resources:
$ man <insert command here>
$ info <insert command here>
$ help <insert command here>

Your friendly neighborhood search engine:
Try to use a search engine that respects your privacy such as qwant, searx, ixquick or startpage.

Check the Wikis (Most troubleshoots work for all distros.)
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

What distro should you choose?
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux

Break out of the botnet:
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/

Learn more about Free Software:
https://www.gnu.org

Try GNU GuixSD:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/

/fglt/'s website:
http://fglt.nl/

/fglt/'s copypasta collection:
https://p.teknik.io/oJR7K

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games:
Part II: >>>/t/749768
Part I: http://archive.loveisover.me/t/post/707928/

/t/'s GNU/Linux Training Videos:
>>>/t/713097

/wg/'s GNU/Linux Wallpapers:
Part III: >>>/wg/6785580
Part II: https://archive.nyafuu.org/wg/thread/6767536/
Part I: https://archive.nyafuu.org/wg/thread/6743571/
>>
that feel when you've been waiting for months for arch to break so you can have an excuse to distro hop but it's still going strong
>>
install gentoo

>>58614590
>>
>>58614590
im running arch btw
>>
old thread: >>58591861
>>
>>58614590
My Manjaro just broke so I'm going to Ubuntu MATE. Just need my files first.
>>
I'm trying out i3, but I'm on Fedora 25 with Gnome. I can't shake the feeling that it's more complicated than necessary this way, as GDM is more or less required to start Gnome with Wayland, but it doesn't seem to mind my .xinitrc while starting an i3 session. I want to keep both sessions, though.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Is it doable to use i3 and Gnome with GDM, or is it too much work? Any tips towards settting up config files would be greatly appreciated.
>>
why doesnt distros like ubuntu or something else common get support
>>
>steam shills Linux on their website
>it's a total pain to get steam to work on anything other than Ubuntu and even that has more problems than windows
>>
>>58615125
Speaking of steam can anyone suggest how to fix this?
>SSD and HDD
>Windows 10 and Linux both installed on SSD (home isnt separate, debian)
>Create ext4 partition on hard drive aside nfts windows partition
>Steam won't let me add a games folder because it thinks the drive is read only
>>
>Wayland is still in a bad state, from a security standpoint it is generally advised to use OpenBSD/MacOS/Windows currently. I find it quite astounding that GNU/Linux has become known as a secure OS when the xserver vulnerabilities have been around for 10+ years.
>>
File: 1479297398036.png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1479297398036.png
299KB, 680x598px
>tfw to intelligent to use Linux
>>
>>58615232
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>58615253
this
>>
Any thoughts on Solus?
>>
>>58615201
then do not run x
>>
>>58615373
Not a fan.
>>
>>58615376
So the majority of WM/DE's
>>
>>58615253

He has refering to the kernel you twat.
>>
>>58615423
>He
>you
>>
>>58615232
Running BSD feels good, huh?
>>
>>58615402
no none of them
>>
File: 1467413885109.gif (182KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
1467413885109.gif
182KB, 400x374px
When I'm watching internet videos on the Midori or Surf browser the volume varies a lot, some videos volume are very low others are normal. I can use the volume control (pavucontrol) to increase the volume but it goes back if I pause or seek the video. Can anybody help? It's a really annoying issue.
>>
>>58615624
Tried the "lock" checkbox?
>>
Guys, hold me.

>be me
>buy second hand laptop for a $200
>install ubuntu 16.10 to lube up my entry into Linux
>notice that I'm using Intel graphics instead of nvidia gt 540m
>decide to change this
>install proprietary Nvidia drivers
>all is well
>switch to nvidia binaries instead of Nouveau
>boot up Borderlands 2
>immediate crash
>figure I need to reboot to get things working smoothly
>choose Ubuntu from GRUB
>graphical glitch errywhere
>looks like when Strongbad's screen melts from the 400,000 viruses
>can't log in
>recovery mode doesn't work either, just get a log in loop
>forced to use Windows 10 until I go back to see my girlfriend because I'm staying at my dad's at the moment and didn't bring the live USB with me and can't justify buying a new drive just for that
>>
>>58615715
GNU/Linux*
>>
>>58615715
use windows as gaming console
gnu/linux for serious computing

or set up a gpu passthrough and run windows in a vm
>>
>>58615715
if everything worked, why the switch to the proprietary driver?
>>
>>58615715
Go to ask ubuntu
>>
>>58615715
*holds you*
It hurts just in the beginning.
>>
Before my distro moved to libinput, was able to configure my trackball to simulate a scroll wheel by holding my middle click button.

Is there a way to achieve the same effect with libunput?
>>
What's the best way to swich capslock to esc?
>>
>>58615786
setxkbmap
>>
>>58615811
excuse me, I meant Xmodmap
>>
>>58615811
>>58615824
Will this work instantly (so I could toggle it) or do I need to restart X?
>>
>>58615831
it's instant, I believe.
>>
>>58615846
Will try, thanks.
>>
>>58615786
WHY
>>
Anyone here use LXC? Share your experiences, no matter how small
>>
>>58615869
what do people even use caps lock for?
I don't get why it has such an honored position on a keyboard.
>>
File: 1455226307814.png (25KB, 931x301px) Image search: [Google]
1455226307814.png
25KB, 931x301px
>>58615869
This is how the keyboard of the vi developer looks like.
>>
>>58615905
IT HELPS EXPRESSING MY EMOTIONS ON THE INTERNET
>>
>>58615910
now all makes sense
>>
>>58615756
GPU Passthrough if you can.

I've had the same issues with the dual booting dilemma and after buying new hardware just for the passthrough (my previous CPU didn't support VT-d) I can safely say that it solved every problem I had with Linux' software compatibility. Don't get me wrong, Wine is good and all, but having a 5 second bootup VM that plays the newest of games out of the box and can use Visual Studio while Linux can take care of every single other task is amazing. I actually tested the FPS difference between bare metal and the VM and it's about 3-5FPS maximum difference.

It'll take you a little time to set up, however once you have it you'll love it. It's pretty much a "once set up, forever set up" thing as well as your VM config can be copied over and the procedure is pretty much identical on all distros.

You most likely don't need to buy anything as long as your CPU and motherboard supports VT-d, or if you don't have a Xenos or X99 chipset CPU. Personally I have a 5820K, so I needed to use another dedicated GPU (an old 660 I had laying around), but the GPU that is integrated on your CPU is more than enough unless you're doing heavy video watching in Linux (mpv with hardcore configs).

The only problem you might encounter really is the sound due to DPC latency. Which can be a pain in the ass. Personally it worked out of the box for me using libvirt and CPU pinning, though depending on your CPU you might get sound issues that need troubleshooting.

Wendell has a video on passthrough in general (sort of old, but can explain more): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16dbAUrtMX4

The Arch Wiki has a really fucking nice readup in their "PCI Passthrough via OVMF" article which goes step by step how to enable it on Arch (the procedure is very similar to other distros. The difference being mkinitcpio.)
>>
File: 1476452771232.jpg (443KB, 2676x2370px) Image search: [Google]
1476452771232.jpg
443KB, 2676x2370px
>>58615954
>>
File: 1459503892790.jpg (1MB, 2393x3216px) Image search: [Google]
1459503892790.jpg
1MB, 2393x3216px
>>58615984
>>
>>58615636
There isnt a lock checkbox. there's a "lock chanels together" button but it doesn't help.
>>
My debian install is suddenly getting stuck on boot. The only thing I recently did was fiddle with fstab.
Verbose nosplash shows it getting stuck around "systemd started create static device nodes in /Dev". It sometimes gets five lines below that, but it always freezes about there.
I had a similar problem when I first installed it that got fixed by unplugging my 970 from the pcie port. I installed the NVIDIA proprietary drivers and then didn't have any problems until today.
>>
File: remix-os-003.png (299KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
remix-os-003.png
299KB, 980x551px
>>58614561
Is remix os a good idea for sitting room laptop?
I tried it live, it doesn't feel like a "real" os but I'm not sure..

Also what are the alternatives for 'sitting room laptop' bear in mind that my mom will also use it for browsing etc. But I don't want anything that looks like windows.
>>
>>58615232
too*
>>
>>58616243
Install xubuntu
>>
>>58616243
remix os is chinese spyware
>>
>>58616189
>>58616189
post fstab
>>
>>58614860
You can choose i3 when you login via gdm
>>
>>58616274
looking for a more colorful distro, may try to theme it though
>>
>>58615984
>unironically types each space for indentation

loving every laugh
>>
How can I code C# in Linux ? I feel cucked now in Windows 10 cause it deleted my files without permission.

I am angry now and Ignore all this stuff about win 10 cause I tought it was only a meme.
>>
File: です.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
です.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>58615715
f
>>
>>58616356
what about deepin os [[chinese]] and cub linux?
>>
>>58616505
>
its glorious software developed by our comrades that guides and protects us from ourselves
>>
The amount of shit that comes with standard KDe installs I don't even. Do the people who put these together not understand they are including 3 different calculators?
>>
>>58616412
Look at Mono.
>>
>>58616545
install gentoo
>>
>>58616545
>seriously using KDE
>>
>>58616412

> C# on Linux

Well, you can use a C# stack with either:
> Mono or C# core
> and using MonoDevelop/JetBrains Rider/whatever the msvs version that's coming to Linux is called.

- or, and this might be the controversial opinion -

> Java 8 or newer with IntelliJ/Eclipse IDEs, and a modern toolstack with Maven, JUnit, Lombok (gets you properties, val keyword, and a lot of boilerplate gets removed through the magic of compiler macros and annotations. (Annotations in Java are @Annotation and not [Annotation], so I'm sure you'll pick it up just fine)), and you'll have a comfy af setup regardless.
If you don't need to use C#, then that's probably a better solution long term.

Those are pretty much your options. C# and Java are similar but different though, so be prepared to get annoyed as everything is done SLIGHTLY different. (I know that's how I feel when I write C# stuff).
You also have to go figure out what libraries and frameworks you want to go with. (jOOQ? pure java.sql stuff? some other framework?)

Modern java is very different from Java 10 years ago, and the support on Linux platforms is pretty fucking great.
>>
>>58616385
liri OS
>>
>>58616622
I am coding in Java too and java is not a problem.

It is just hard if you do C# that you can't leave Windows environment at all.
>>
>>58616629
I don't have balls to let my mom use something in alpha stage, thanks.
>>
>>58616668
kek
>>
>last thread 404 before new thread
>this thread is page 8 now
is gnu/linux dead?
>>
>>58617688
No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.

Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.

One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS -- more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff -- including the software I wrote using GCC -- and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you?

(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/Linux' (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.
>>
>>58617688
/g/ is dead.
>>
>>58617688
>>58617699
Next, even if we limit the GNU/Linux title to the GNU-based Linux distributions, we run into another obvious problem. XFree86 may well be more important to a particular Linux installation than the sum of all the GNU contributions. More properly, shouldn't the distribution be called XFree86/Linux? Or, at a minimum, XFree86/GNU/Linux? Of course, it would be rather arbitrary to draw the line there when many other fine contributions go unlisted. Yes, I know you've heard this one before. Get used to it. You'll keep hearing it until you can cleanly counter it.

You seem to like the lines-of-code metric. There are many lines of GNU code in a typical Linux distribution. You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important). However, I submit to you that raw LOC numbers do not directly correlate with importance. I would suggest that clock cycles spent on code is a better metric. For example, if my system spends 90% of its time executing XFree86 code, XFree86 is probably the single most important collection of code on my system. Even if I loaded ten times as many lines of useless bloatware on my system and I never excuted that bloatware, it certainly isn't more important code than XFree86. Obviously, this metric isn't perfect either, but LOC really, really sucks. Please refrain from using it ever again in supporting any argument.

Last, I'd like to point out that we Linux and GNU users shouldn't be fighting among ourselves over naming other people's software. But what the heck, I'm in a bad mood now. I think I'm feeling sufficiently obnoxious to make the point that GCC is so very famous and, yes, so very useful only because Linux was developed. In a show of proper respect and gratitude, shouldn't you and everyone refer to GCC as 'the Linux compiler'? Or at least, 'Linux GCC'? Seriously, where would your masterpiece be without Linux? Languishing with the HURD?
>>
File: 1461086978183.png (191KB, 568x445px) Image search: [Google]
1461086978183.png
191KB, 568x445px
>>58617699
>>58617708
y so mad tho senpai. Linux will always be Linux. GNU will always be GNU. GNU/Linux is the combination of both.
>>
>>58617724
There is no need for this forced nonsense, "gnu/Linux".
RMS has contributed NOTHING else in the past 30 years,he is grasping for any recognition,instead of actually contributing to something benifical so he is FORCING his shit where it isnt needed.
Its Linux
>>
>>58617724
Any that's where you're wrong. Anything the FSF has contributed to Linux is not a vital part of the OS. It just runs on Linux. You wouldn't call it Libre Office/Linux just because the OS comes pre installed with Libre Office.
>>
>>58618007
Not sure if you're trolling or actually stupid.
>>
>>58618007
Libre Office is not an OS
>>
File: 1423016597507.jpg (68KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1423016597507.jpg
68KB, 550x825px
In pacman how do I simulate or see what packages will be upgraded?
>>
>>58618451
arch isn't for pussies
>>
>>58618472
>Using unstable bleeding edge makes me a l33t professional
>>
>>58618451
Did you try reading the manual?
>>
>>58618531
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/pacman
>>
debian stable:

I don't fully understand this error message and want to know how to fix it so I can make and make install GNU IceCat 45.5.1 (there seemed to be no precompiled ./icecat file)

configure: error: * * * Could not find gconf-2.0

I know obviously it's looking for gconf-2.0, but whenever whenever I try to do

sudo apt-get install gconf-2.0
it tells me that I already have it apparently

here is full paste if curious

http://pastebin.com/raw/BiP70AL9
>>
If I have a separate partition for my home directory, will the dot files fuck up anything if I decide to change distros?
>>
>>58619407
Some conflict maybe but nothing serious.
>>
>>58619407
there may be some minor incompatibilities, but nothing you can't fix by simply deleting the offending config file
>>
Why is it cool to hate pulseaudio?
>>
>>58619514
it's a dank meme
>>
>>58615715
>girlfriend
cuck
>>
>>58619514
>>58619536

PulseAudio is pretty good, most people just never bother to read up on how to configure it if something doesn't work out of the box. For example setting default sink and sources, how it relates to the underlying ALSA system etc. and then cry about how PulseAudio is broken and ALSA was better. Which is retarded.
>>
>>58615715
>be me
Kill yourself redditor cancer, stopped reading there.
>>
>>58619632
I'm pretty sure that greentext stories starting with ">be me" are a 4chan thing
>>
>>58619602
Most people wouldn't even need it. Plain Alsa works ok, I don't get why this is shipped as a default, since you pull in more dependencies. But yeah, distros.
>>
>>58619655
It was, but only people who use >be me these days are people from facebook or reddit because that's what they see in their greentext stories they post everywhere.
>>
>>58619730
Correct me if I'm wrong (really), but isn't multiple sound sources a problem with an ALSA-only setup? As in two applications wanting to stream/write to the same source at the same time? Pretty sure you get a "device is busy" then.
>>
>>58615715
>$CURRENT YEAR
>having a girlfriend
kek
>>
>>58619748
To add to this: Which is AFAIK one of the big problems PulseAudio is solving.
>>
>>58619514
idiots hate pulse because it's made by the same guy who made systemd
>>
>>58619812
I hate pulseaudio because it's a buggy piece of crapware that never worked
>>
>>58619764
I don't want to have to add even more dependencies than I have to have. Is the multiple sources problem with ALSA really that big of a deal?
>>
>>58619832
for you
>>
What, in your opinion, is the best software for editing .PDF files? All I know about is Foxit
>>
>>58614850
how the hell did you break Manjaro?
>>
How do I find duplicate files in directory and replace them all with hard links?
>>
>>58619845
you can't edit PDF files
>>
>>58619845
.pdf files aren't supposed to be edited.
>>
>>58619862
I suppose I'll have to use an image editor for filling forms if the .PDF doesn't already have fillable forms, then?
>>
>>58619834
Well afaik as soon as two application grab an ALSA hardware device instead of PCM? it will shit itself, without having set up dmix configuration correctly. I only ever used Pulse and it worked pretty much flawlessly.

>>58619858
dupeguru maybe, or some custom script that simply checks the md5sum
>>
>>58619872
>>58619862
>>58619871
Excuse my ignorance, I should have said Reader
>>
>>58619872
if it's an editable PDF form (like from the government), you can use Evince to fill in the fields

if you need to sign it, I used Xournal (which is like editing PDF's like an image)

for general viewing I still use MuPDF though because it's super fast and resizes well, plus great default keybinds
>>
>>58619845
You make PDF files with LaTeX.
You view them with zathura-pdf-mupdf.
>>
>>58619885
>>58619892

Thank you, I was fed up with Foxit
>>
has anyone that isn't a shill used RemiXOS or PhoenixOS? the android desktop environment sounds pretty nifty but it seems like it would run terribly
>>
>>58619881
use Zathura with the zathura-pdf-mupdf plugin
>>
Are Amd CPUs really bad on Linux?
>>
>>58619908
what went wrong with Foxit?
>>
>>58619602
I literally had 0 problems with memeaudio after I discovered pavucontrol
>>
>>58619845
If you mean by editing, comments an stuff -> foxit
I use PDFtk for merging and splitting pdfs
>>58618451
Whats wrong with typing pacman -Syu, looking at what pacman wants to update and pressing n if there is something that should not be updated?
>>
>>58619967
Nothing in particular, but it's all I've known for 5 years
>>
>>58618977
Just go balls-deep and
apt-get build-dep firefox

FF build-deps should be the same for FF and icecat.

PROTIP: you can remove shit pulled in exclusively by icecat with deborphan

apt-get remove `deborphoan |grep dev`
>>
>>58619926
kill yourself cancerfag
>>
>>58619942
cpus worked fine.
gpus work fine with open sores drivers
gpus are absolute garbage with the proprietary drivers from amd.

amd is in the process of refactoring their linux support and amdgpu driver will be merged with the kernel in the future and all the "extended" features will be in the amdgpu-pro extension running on top of amdgpu driver.

But how much time will it take is unknown, amd engineers have proven to be absolutely clueless retards when it comes to linux.

The fact that it will be required to use proprietary binary blobs for openGL and openCL (which are both fucking open technologies) is proof enough.
>>
>>58620030
wouldn't that defeat the purpose of IceCat if you're just basically installing Firefox?
>>
>>58620074
Damn, an actual post about Amd containing information without shilling or fanboyism
>>
>>58617688
The only good thread on /g/ was /fglt/ but it's been hopelessly shitted up by unrelenting bds shills.
>>
Why is Ubuntu + Unity so comfy?
>>
>>58618451
I'd like to upgrade her package, if I know what that means.
>>
File: 1477544617536.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477544617536.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
I just want something lightweight, up to date, stable, and not an abandoned project.

Why is this so hard ;_______;
>>
>>58620746
Arch
>>
>>58620756
>stable
>>
>>58620800
Arch
>>
How much time would it take to compile Icecat on my x220?
>>
>>58620746
Gentoo is what you want.
>>
>>58620746
CRUX is what you want
>>
>>58620830
Arch uses the latest stable packages from upstream.
>>
>using a student project operating system
LOL
>>
>>58620800
Arch being unstable is a meme, and you are retarded for just believing what you read on /g/ -- people who tell you to install Solus and Gentoo for any problem you might have. It's your own fault for missing out on good things.
>>
File: 2017-01-23-123056_649x570_scrot.png (162KB, 649x570px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-23-123056_649x570_scrot.png
162KB, 649x570px
Which do I read first?
>>
>>58620944
Ignore all books about shell scripting and bash and install xonsh instead. Fuck sh-like shell scripting languages
>>
>>58618451

checkupdates retard
>>
>>58620879
It's stable till the fag developers decide to move libraries around and you have to spend a few good hours trying to fix their fuckups. They don't give a shit about the users, it's all about making easier for the developers. I can't find the cap, but It's been posted on /g/ before.
>>
>>58620964
[citation needed]
Where would they move libraries anon?
/lib? /usr/lib?
Where else would they move them to anon, think about this for a moment
>>
>>58620964
It was a single developer or trusted user on the mailing list several years ago: let it go. Whoever that person was, it wasn't the Arch-messiah; and even if they were, most of the time that attitude apparently lends itself to creating a pretty good distro which is not nearly as unstable as people claim it to be.
>>
>>58620944
Unix first since those skill transfer over to every other nix OS
vim then bash
>>
Are there any tools to remove leftover UEFI entries on my motherboard's NVRAM?
>>
>FSF refuses to endorse gentoo despite that you can mask packages based on license.
You can go full GPLtard and only allow GPL compatible licenses if you want to. This is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>58621230
who cares? they are extremists, most of the actually productive open source world doesn't really likes them
>>
>>58619931
>>58619892
why not using plain mupdf?
>>
>>58614590
just do

sudo chmod -R 000 / --no-preserve-root
>>
>>58615624
You shouldn't be using Midori or Surf
>>
>>58621230
To qualify as "FSF endorsed distribution" there's only one requirement

>no non free software

You can turn your existing installation of Arch into Parabola which is FSF endorsed.
You can uninstall all non-GPL compatible software from fucking Ubuntu too and you get Trisquel.
Doesn't fucking matter.

It boggles my mind why would someone technically apt enough to understand what gentoo is and what gentoo does is unable to grasp such a simple fucking concept.

Debian is not FSF endorsed either. The base installation DOESN'T come with any non-GPL software either (unlike memes like gentoo).
But the fact that Debian mantains repositories of software which do not fit the bill makes it enough to not qualify to be FSF endorsed
>>
>>58618451
pacman literally tells you what packages will be updated before it does anything.
>>
>>58615873
Bump
>>
File: wat.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
Hi
Can anyone tell me what does this mean? I get this error at boot.

I have looked this up- other people get it but there's no answer on any query.

This is kubuntu (dualboot) on an acer aspire - The OS had been working nicely the whole month it's been installed- other people that get it also use radeons or, it seems, other acer aspires.

This PC is on a dual boot with windows. Windows works fine.

I'll probably have to reinstall - but if anyone can tell me what the hell is happening here maybe it'll help me avoid the error in the future. Thanks.
>>
hey vim is to strange for me to use
what other IDES do u guys use on linux
>>
File: gnoo emek.png (4KB, 166x144px) Image search: [Google]
gnoo emek.png
4KB, 166x144px
>>58621685
(spac)emacs
>>
so, is bsd worth it?
>>
>>58622019

If you have to ask then no
>>
>>58621623
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2275207
>>
>>58622019
wrong thread bub
>>
>>58622094
I thought bsd was a linux since it has stuff like cp, rm, etc
>>
>>58622181
you thought wrong
>>
File: screenFetch-2017-01-23_14-09-26.png (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenFetch-2017-01-23_14-09-26.png
312KB, 1920x1080px
just got mint installed

what next
>>
>>58622243
uninstall
>>
>>58622243
take a large run-up and run head-first into a concrete wall.

cause you just installed an operating system just to be clueless about what to do with it
>>
>>58622080
Thanks, this looks like it since there is no such file and folder and the error seems to change when i enter the reboot command.

Now, noob question: I can create that file and folder with that text, via initramfs.But all these changes get deleted as I reboot. Do I need to make initramfs root or something in order to make these changes permanent, or do I need to not reboot and do something else instead? Or am I completely missing the point? Any help much appreciated
>>
File: screenshit.png (2MB, 1779x998px) Image search: [Google]
screenshit.png
2MB, 1779x998px
>>58622243
Install obonto
>>
File: 2017-01-23-154604_411x396_scrot.png (31KB, 411x396px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-23-154604_411x396_scrot.png
31KB, 411x396px
I was poking through the latest gentoo sources and I found a toggle for "adaptive voltage scaling"

is it worth it to enable?
>>
>>58622353
>>58622080
Alright I solved it.For the record the command I needed was "exit", not reboot. Then exit told me the swap drive had errors, so I manual fdsk on it. And now it works. Thanks a lot.
>>
File: hesrightyoukno.jpg (613KB, 764x1602px) Image search: [Google]
hesrightyoukno.jpg
613KB, 764x1602px
>>58622819
the rabbit hole will only go deeper at this point.

i hope you are prepared
>>
File: 1456137957357.png (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456137957357.png
141KB, 1920x1080px
rec me some fonts /fglt/
>>
>>58623156
google noto
>>
>try to install antergos
>Press live boot
>Black screen after 2 seconds into monitor going into power saving mode
Pls explain why this happens, it's happened with this opensuse fedora and Debian
>>
>The /etc/passwd file defines some of the account information for user accounts. Oddly enough, the passwords for the accounts are not stored in the /etc/passwd file, as the file name implies, but rather the /etc/shadow file.

This is why no one takes linux serious anymore.
>>
>>58623156
DejaVu Sans Mono
>>
>>58623252
>This is why no one takes linux serious anymore.
nah, only clueless morons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passwd
>>
>>58623206
Nvm got it
>>
>>58623156
https://fonts.google.com/
>>
>>58623343
Doesn't make sense, it's a PASSWorD file, i would be fine with the user info as well as their password because there's no reason to seperate those anyway. Retarded linux logic.
>>
How do I find the location of a specific cookie in chromium on my hard drive?
I need it for wgetting a webpage where I'm already logged in
>>
>>58623385
Open site, run this in addressbar:
javascript:alert(document.cookie)
>>
>>58622897
Never felt better
>>
>>58623466
thanks senpai
>>
Is SLiM really abandoned?
What's a good replacement?
>>
>>58615778
C'mon, someone has to have an answer.
>>
By far the best linux distro for a new or even experienced user is Fedora.

Prove me wrong.
Oh wait. You broke x.org again when you ran pacman. Looks like you won't be responding for a while.
>>
>>58623983
>You broke x.org again when you ran pacman.
That's an old myth, that you all repeat to avoid facing the truth: you think you can't handle arch.
>>
>>58623156
>reddit
>arch
like poettery
>>
>>58623156
You have to go back.
>>
>>58617706
It's so slow. Have all the benchmarkers and windows shills vacated?
>>
>>58624124

Wot. Is this true?
>>
Zips with thumbnails where?
GPU passthrough for retards where?
Filepicker with thumbs fucking where fuck you GNOME.
>>
>>58615125
Werks gr8 on Jew-bung-goo though!
>>
So I use the discreet GPU in Linux, mainly for gaymes supported in here and emulators. Is there a way to switch GPUs on the fly? Id' like to switch to the integrated graphics whenever I passthrough the GPU to the KVM.
>>
Running gentoo here, what fonts have all the japanese and chinese characters, in addition to [spoiler]emoji[/spoiler] support?
>>
>>58615125
It's a bloody mess in Ubuntu, it comes with outdated libraries you have to remove each update. I never managed to get it running on kubuntu.
>>
Does PulseAudio 10 fix having to always disconnect and reconnect your bluetooth headset like 5 times in order to get A2DP working?
>>
>>58624236
>what fonts have all the japanese and chinese characters
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/fonts#Chinese.2C_Japanese.2C_Korean.2C_Vietnamese
I suggest noto-fonts-cjk
>>
I have a debian system. I ran apt update and apt full-upgrade to refresh my packages. Apt wants to install a new package as part of this - I'd imagine something now depends on it. How do I determine what package added this new dependency?
>>
Is there a heavily minimalist distro geared towards dev work?
I don't want X, I mostly just want something with a netstack, bash, and is ready to compile C out the gate
>>
>>58620746
Exherbo, you cunt.
>>
Could some kind anon tell me how to look at the files on a cdrom from the terminal? I'm having a bitch of a time here.
>>
>>58624530
check in what folder the cd is mounted with "df" and them cd to that location
>>
>>58624530
ls where it's mounted (usually /media/cdrom/)
>>
>>58624318
any
>>
>>58624287
>bluetooth
>A2DP working
kek, no issuses on gentoo
>>
>>58624674
thank you for the wildly unhelpful and inaccurate answer, as almost every popular distribution includes 300 pounds of bullshit I don't want
>>
>>58624690
heh. mad.
>>
>>58624690
not him but he is not completely completely wrong

Debian: choose headless installation
Opensuse: you can choose whatever get installed from a convenient UI
Arch: simply install base and base-devel
>>
I'm trying to do this and I have no idea what I'm doing.

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/overclock-your-monitor-with-nvidia-windows-and-linux/109323

What the fuck does pic related mean?
>>
Any anons running Amplitube or similar with wine? Does it work without too much latency?
>>
File: 1475158396286.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475158396286.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>58624908
You're a fucking retard. You aren't supposed to paste the fucking $
>>
>>58624908
think for a sec.
the error is
" $: command not found"
as in, it tried to run "$" as a command, but couldnt find what the hell you were talking about, since thats not a real command
now look at the beginning of the command you tried to run. from wherever you copypasted from, you accidentially left the $ at the beginning, which just represented the authors command prompt.
>>
>>58624937
>>58624963
Ok now it gives me error related.

Goes without saying I'm a pleb.
>>
>>58624908
>level1kek
>>
>>58624987
>copypasting command from some random website without knowing what you are doing
You will fuck up badly eventually, anyway the correct option is
--add-architecture
>>
>>58624937
maybe hes brand new and hasnt used CLI before this.
>>58624987
im pretty sure that first dpkg thing is supposed to have two dashes
so 'dpkg --add-arcitecture'
those kinds of options usually have two
btw, so you know, everything seperated by those &&'s are different commands. that whole line is as though you entered each bit between &&'s individually.
>>
File: hmm.png (546KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
546KB, 2560x1440px
>>58625032
hmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
>>58625063
you are trolling right?
>>
>>58625063
http://askubuntu.com/questions/423083/cant-run-dpkg-add-architecture-i386-on-12-04-64-bit-to-run-eclipse-adt
a search engine is a better resource than /g/, y'know.
>>
>>58624987
google the errors you fuck
>>
>>58625075
I wish I was.

In Windows the same process (overclocking a monitor) takes less than 5 minutes.
>>
Any tips on how to customize Ubuntu dual monitor setup? Specifically how to set different backgrounds on both screens and maybe how to remove the top bar on the right screen
>>
File: 1485214762639.png (7KB, 339x69px) Image search: [Google]
1485214762639.png
7KB, 339x69px
>>58625082
ok, look at the length of those dashes, the neger in that website in using the wrong character for some reason.
you have to use 2 dashes:
--
>>
>>58625138
top kek
>>
File: fucking garbage OS.png (642KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fucking garbage OS.png
642KB, 2560x1440px
>>58625138
The file I'm trying to give myself access to I opened but it's blank now what the fuck is this trash.
>>
>>58625280
install gentoo
>>
>>58625280
i pray this is bait. no one should be this retarded
>>
>>58625280
The file isnt blank, it wasn't there, so it made a new one. list the contents of /etc/X11 and see what the actual file is called.
That or your system just has an xorg.conf.d, not an xorg.conf file.
>>
>>58625280
Probably has something do with x11 being different than X11.

This would be the case pretty much in every OS. Why don't you take your time and read more about bash and/or command line?
>>
I have a folder owned by root. How do I change permission to my user?
>>
>>58625425
dont, do what you want to do to it with sudo.
>>
>>58625425
sudo chown anon:faggots path/to/shemale-porn
>>
>>58625425
permission or ownership?
probably the latter:
chown username:group folder

Add -R for recursion into file and subfolders
>>
>>58615125
Works just fine in Arch, you can even use the native client.
>>
>>58625485
I'm on Arch btw
>>
>>58625485
>you can even use the native client.
there are other options?
>>
>>58625491
Not sure how you fucked that up, it literally just works for me.

>>58625504
Using the runtime bundled its own libraries
>>
File: 2206547-noriko.jpg (42KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
2206547-noriko.jpg
42KB, 423x640px
>guy in front of me browsing arch wiki
>tap him on the shoulder
>he turns around and I show him an image of the beautiful Noriko
>He looks noticeably upset and angrily asks "why are you showing me this"

Should I switch to Arch?
>>
Anyone who runs ranger knows how to disable <RIGHT> from opening the file if it's not a directory? I'd rather press enter.

Main issue when I use <RIGHT> for mpv, and mpv exits because video finishes, ranger might open the file again.
>>
>>58625637
I don't get moral of that story honesly
>>
>>58625743
He (the poster) is autistic
>>
>>58625755
>He
>>
>>58625771
>She
>>
>>58625778
wasn't implying that, retard
>>
File: Noriko.jpg (39KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Noriko.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
>>58625743
Why does the story need a moral? Are you the guy? Why can't I just show Noriko to people without them getting upset, she's just a pretty girl.
>>
File: 1458331020921.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458331020921.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Hey /g/, what's the best lightweight and user-friendly distro for daily use?
>>
>>58625812
Antergos with MATE
>>
>>58625812
Android. You're probably already using it
>>
>>58625808
she is a cartoon drawing man
>>
>>58625812
install gentoo
>>
>>58625830
>best
>lightweight
>>
>>58625846
>no argument
ok
>>
>>58625812
The one I'm using.
>>
>>58625835
What's your point?
>>
>>58625860
wait, you weren't joking?
>>
>>58625887
she is _the drawing_ of a pretty girl, she doesn't exist
>>
>>58625891
it seems you don't fully comprehend the contents of my first post
>>
>>58615181
Disable fast start up or w/e it's called or when u leaving windows to swtich to Linux press restart instead of shutdown, windows puts the drive into read only with fast restart( or if it's in hirbernate iirc)
>>
>>58625910
GNU/Linux*
>>
>>58625937
GNU/GNU/Linux*
>>
>>58625907
yes, I do believe this is the case.
>>
File: noriko01.gif (78KB, 350x430px) Image search: [Google]
noriko01.gif
78KB, 350x430px
>>58625906
I know that. Why are you telling me this? I shared a character I like with a stranger, I was being open and friendly. Fucking spergs I should have stuck with Windows.
>>
>>58625967
stop avatarfagging and take ur trash to >>>/a/
>>
>>58625964
i made implications that anon was a phone poster.
>>
>>58625983
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
>>58625983
I'll do what I want and you'll shut up before I fuck you like a pig
>>
>>58626004
rude
>>
>mfw fell for the debian is minimalist meme
>Mfw uninstalling the ten solitaire tier games it came with
"Basic system utilities"
>>
>>58626072
Deserved it
>>
>>58626100
pssh. you wouldn't complain if it was windows
>>
>>58626100
>choose a full desktop during installation
>bitch when its not minimal
>>
>>58625280
>>58625063
>>58624987
>>58624908
This is fucking infuriating.

If I get it to load a custom EDID it load in AND WORKS but then Ubuntu is like 'LOL WERE IN LOW GRAPHICS MODE BOYS LOOKS LIKE THERES A PROBLEM' EVEN THOUGH ITS FUCKING RUNNING AT THE RIGHT RERESH RATE JUST FUCK OFF HOW DO I TELL IT THAT IT FUCKING WORKS IM GOING TO PUNCH A HOLE IN MY WALL
>>
>>58626243
Is that stuff bundled with cinnamon?
>>
File: Spectacle.TJ9325.png (114KB, 645x787px) Image search: [Google]
Spectacle.TJ9325.png
114KB, 645x787px
>finally got dynamic playlists working in cantata
feels good
>>
>>58626414
debian minmimal netinst is minimal, anon.
>>
Ubunutu Gnome question - is there a way to get applications to open in the current workspace instead of opening in a new workspace all the time?
>>
Thought's on openSUSE Tumbleweed to replace Arch Linux?
>>
>>58626916
not a direct replacemant
>>
Is OpenSuse good for a laptop?
>>
>>58626930
Sure, but that also applies vice versa; I don't mean a literal replacement.
>>
File: Gentoo-Colony.jpg (329KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
Gentoo-Colony.jpg
329KB, 2048x1361px
>>58624690
>>
>>58626994
REKT
>>
>>58626100
Packages that don't run on startup and don't require running services and daemons are not bloat in and of themselves. You should be checking your running processes and services first before bothering with Kbs of data sitting on the disk.
>>
Wondering what a good lightweight distro would be for an old (2007) laptop. I already have Arch but I'd like it to be a little more stripped down. Gentoo is an obvious choice, but my CPU is not so great, so compiling might be a chore. Any suggestions?
>>
>>58627038
ANY
FUCKING
ONE
OF
THEM
YOU
MAKE
IT
DO
THE
SHIT
YOU
ARE
TALKING
ABOUT

FUCKING ANY
>>
>>58627038
Gentoo may not be the best. A system utilizing binary packaging would be better. that bunsenel labs one might be a good choice. its literally debian with openbox installed
>>
>>58625082
in linux, it's just;
xrandr --newmode <name> <modeline>

or place it in xorg.conf[.d] to be persistent
>>
>>58627157
enjoy your graphics lockups
>>
>>58627058
A clean Kubuntu install is unresponsive and I can't move the cursor without lag. Stop giving shitty advice. I can't strip down Fedora or Linux Mint. Fuck you.

>>58627102
Thanks for the heads up. 0.04 bitcoins will be coming your way via cyberspace. Don't ask questions.
>>
>>58627163
i'll be sure to let you know if it ever happens
>>
>>58626360
Stop using Ubuntu and install Fedora
>>
>>58627038
>I already have Arch but I'd like it to be a little more stripped down.

Install Gentoo
>>
>>58627038
what DE are you using? if its smething like gnome or KDE then you could save a load of resources just switching to something like lxde
>>
File: 1462284370793.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462284370793.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>tfw slowly learning how to use coreutils

thanks friendly gnu is not linux/linux threads for making the dream come true
>>
>>58627398
GNU/GNU/linux/linux*
>>
>>58627170
>A clean Kubuntu install is unresponsive and I can't move the cursor without lag
>laptop from 2007
What are you specs? A Pentium M from 2003 with 512MB of RAM will run Xfce fine on cold boot. It's only when it starts swapping that it shits itself
>>
Does it matter if my music player is on my ssd and my music files are on my hdd? For a program that is constantly accessing those files should they be on the same drive?
>>
>>58627596
it shouldnt matter, what are you running?
>>
>>58627596
>>58627596
>Does it matter if my music player is on my ssd and my music files are on my hdd?
no
>For a program that is constantly accessing those files should they be on the same drive?
no, there's no reason why they'd need to be on the same drive

the way computers work is that when you "run" it, what actually happens is that the program is copied into ram, then executed
from there it may request more files (themes, codecs, ui graphics, etc), which will also be cached in ram by your os

something like a music player doesn't constantly have to load new data from disk (except of course the music files themselves), so most of the time it will only effectively be accessing your ram (and the music files)
>>
What's the best "just werkz" distro I can put on a ThinkPad T420. Looking for decent battery life, good performance, low bloat and things just working (suspend, things not breaking often etc) ?
Any recommendations, Ubuntu works well but feels very bloated
>>
>>58627596
I have about 6,000 tracks on my NAS with a terrible 4mb/s connection. navigating and playing tracks from my laptop over wifi is fine. only a very small delay if I seek through really high bitrate tracks. You'll be fine.
>>
>>58627680
"just werkz" and low bloat are unfortunately incompatible ideas. You will have to go with Ubuntu or Fedora. Don't go Debian.
>>
>>58627680
Kubuntu
>>
I've been thinking on hopping to tiny core linux, starting from the very barest one and installing X, etc. on top, configuring everything. Are there any recommendations before I fuck up my computer and have to go back to puppy?
>>
>>58627680
xubuntu or lubuntu. take your pick, xfce is more easily customizeable if you are into that. lxqt is a little lighter than xfce but lacks the extent of configureability.
>>
Hey I'm fairly new to linux and I was going to use cub linux on my laptop, anything I should know going in
>>
>>58628583
>xubuntu
>xfce is more easily customizeable
Why not Ubuntu minimal w/ Xfce instead? Xubuntu doesn't ship with vanilla Xfce, it comes preconfigured.
>>
can anybody help me with my problem? http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/339688/pm-utils-automatic-brightness-based-on-power-source?noredirect=1#comment600339_339688

According to others i need root access to execute the script?? im new to linux just installed it two days ago for my daily driver
>>
>>58628953
Easiest way would be to just change the permissions on the file.
It'll probably get reset when you restart your machine, so you'd need to have a script run at startup with root permissions to change the permission on the backlight file.

I'm guessing systemd has some way to do that, which is probably what you're using.
But with OpenRC you'd just add a line/script to the local service.
>>
>>58628953
>>58629108
By "the file" I was referring to the brightness file by the way.
>>
>>58629139
do you think there would be an easier solution for my problem? All I want is for the brightness to change when running on ac mode/battery. Thats it as simple as the one on windows.
>>
>>58627398
You can just type
info coreutils
into your terminal.
>>
>>58629387
Can you confirm that the echo lines in your script work? Try:
>sudo echo 800 > /sys/class/backlight/intel_backlight/brightness
for example and see if it changes your brightness.

If so then can you post the result of
>ls -l /etc/pm/power.d
and
>ls -l /usr/lib/pm-utils/power.d
>>
>>58627200
>Fedora
Why? It is easier to use?
>>
>>58629519
permission denied from the terminal
>>
>>58629557
I'm not a fucking detective here, and you're not being helpful at all
Read the replies you get more carefully or figure it out yourself.
>>
>>58629549
It uses Wayland by default so there are no messy issues with X.org
>>
>>58629557
>>58629570
If you ran it with sudo you shouldn't be getting permission denied.
>>
>>58629570
I ran the echo line with sudo and it said permision denied.
for the first one https://gist.github.com/anonymous/a21da1d121858dd74099850d7b648ddc

second one
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/69f7c69e7be69f760ab4523d13e61b2e
>>
>>58629594
Removed the executable now, but that shouldnt give me the denied permission anyways.
>>
>>58629571
So I'll be able to overclock my monitor without wanting to kick a hole in my door? I just can't get that shit to work on Ubuntu I sat and tried for 3 hours.

I managed to get it to read a config I made, but when I rebooted my screen was messed up. I pressed ctrl alt f1 and I managed to get into it but I had no taskbar and I had a cross as my cursor, but the new refresh rate was working.
>>
>>58629652
Have you tried putting the script inside the directory specified in that Arch wiki page, and naming it 00-brightness?
>>
>>58629652
Adding to what I wrote >>58629729

Because if you you're waiting to try and get the script to work with "sudo" first it's not going to.
The redirection in the echo command ">" doesn't work with sudo I think

So if you want to test it log in as root instead of just using sudo. Otherwise the script might be working fine, just continue on with what the Arch wiki says. Make it owned by root:root, make sure it has execute permissions, and move it to
/etc/pm/power.d/00-brightness
then it should work
>>
File: ocerclocked_monitor_xorg.png (26KB, 562x338px) Image search: [Google]
ocerclocked_monitor_xorg.png
26KB, 562x338px
>>58627398
>>58629499
>coreutils
Why does arch even exist when uname also does? Literal bloat.
>>58629711
>I just can't get that shit to work on Ubuntu I sat and tried for 3 hours
My monitor is overclocked on Ubuntu; easy as pie. Follow https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/xrandr except add your custom refresh rate when creating modeline. To make it permanant under Ubuntu, you have to add to
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/
under new conf with section "monitor". Pic related, loaded on boot no problem.
>>
>>58629711
Well, I don't know about any of that. I just bought a 144hz monitor instead of wasting effort overclocked one.
>>
>>58629775
it didnt work, im on mint too anyways but that shouldnt matter am i right? Don't think I did anything wrong by the looks of it.
>>
>>58629994
It says you need upower installed, and the daemon upowerd running before it will work
>>
>>58629519
>>58629570
>>58629594
>sudo echo 800 > /sys/class/backlight/intel_backlight/brightness
man, /g/ has really stooped to new depths
>>
>>58630067
Installed by default on mint, fuck this im giving up. Im just gonna manually set my brightness, would be nice if its automated tho. Im still learning, maybe I can fix this in the future. Thanks for the help anyways.
>>
>>58630125
Only other thing I can think of is putting the script in /usr/lib/pm-utils/power.d instead
and also to make sure upowerd is actually running. It might be installed but not running
>>
New thread

>>58630178

>>58630178

>>58630178
>>
>>58616243
what is that icon theme?
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.