[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A History of 4chan (in SWF minor)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 88888 Get.png (90KB, 1307x947px) Image search: [Google]
88888 Get.png
90KB, 1307x947px
I have a trove of shockwave flash videos that I saved from various boards around 2006-2009ish. I'm trying to find the best tool for converting them to webm. Obviously some of them aren't video, but interactive games and such, but a lot of them are loops of chiptunes and other music. Does anyone have any experience with this conversion process?
>>
You could try Active Presenter.
>>
>>58613592
>Active Presenter
Would this allow me to record only a section of my screen, ie the part with the flash video playing in it?
>>
>>58613630
Yes. You can also tie it to a specific program.
>>
>>58613639
Thanks, this was helpful. Hopefully I'll be able to convert most of them and dump some sweet sweet history.
>>
Try Obs to record, then use webm4bakas
>>
>>58613567
>>>/f/
>>
>>58613567
You... you gonna upload to server anon? Can we see??
>>
When/where are you planning on uploading these? i'd love to see them
>>
>>58613567
don't screen scrape like a retard, i guarantee some combination of swfdump/avisynth/ffmpeg can convert it
>>
>>58613730
I have that software, it's bloated as fuck find something else thats more efficient
>>
>>58613567
Please upload them to swfchan.
>>
Batch convert them to mp4 with swivel, then use ffmpeg to convert the mp4s to webms.
>>
You should just upload the originals instead.
>>
>>58613567
Put them on mega
>>
>>58613567
>converting them
Just upload them as is.
>>
>>58613567
torrent plox
I'll seed it forever. Seriously.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.