[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware that there are people on /g/ who still don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
You are now aware that there are people on /g/ who still don't have a smartphone and think it's cool to only have a landline

These people still expect you to take their opinions on other technology things seriously
>>
One more month till my 2 year contract is up and I can go back to my landline.
Thank fuck. Fucking piece of shit samdung android garbage piece of shit.
>>
Fucking smarties, having their motion tracked and all their life botneted.

>Kys.

My technologically superior bell device is fully functional.

>the way it's ment to be telephoned!
>>
>>58613770
what are you? 5?
>>
>>58613009
Having a land line is advantageous to having no land line. Instant and reliable 911, cheaper internet (either as a bundle or with cheaper than bubble gum dial up) and the ability to send and receive faxes.
Still get a cell phone though. Only use the phone part.
>>
>>58613009
Smartphones were cool back in the Symbian era: 6630, N80, N95-2. Then iPhone came and everything went down the drain, with Android following its path. Now every idiot has a smartphone.
>>
>>58616660

American tech media ignorance killed Symbian. The rest of the world loved it.
>>
>>58613009
Wait, there are countries that still have landlines?

>>58614363
>cheaper internet
I don't know where you live, but where I live ISPs use the obsolete coaxial cable grid that remains from pre-digital TV era to do deliver broadband in the form of ADSL.
>>
>>58616732
You don't need an ISP though. You just put the companies phone number and your password into kppp. Hook up your computer to the landline with a USB modem, place phone call, internet.
>>
>>58613009
Smartphones are the reason why the internet is flooded with the moronic masses.
>>
>>58616732
>Wait, there are countries that still have landlines?

USA only
>>
>>58614363
Uhhh.... That phone service they bundle with your cable and internet is just voip, not even real "analog" telephone.
>>
>>58621143
If you've got cable and internet, you don't need dial up. If you've got analog phone, you don't need cable because you can just torrent (very slowly) all your media.
>>
>>58621445
Get a job you looser
>>
>>58613009
>You are now aware that there are people on /g/ who still don't have a smartphone and think it's cool to only have a landline
Why the fuck would you have a landline? It's finally becoming acceptable and expected to not have one. The point of not having a smartphone is not having any phone at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.