[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel Kaby Lake 7700k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 5 o 6 sto.png (341KB, 473x316px) Image search: [Google]
5 o 6 sto.png
341KB, 473x316px
Has anyone actually installed windows 7/8.1 with a kaby lake?

Or is it just forbidden outright?

I just want to install a earlier version to get free windows 10.
>>
First, the "Free Win10 Upgrade" is long over.
Now to your initial question. No, it is not forbidden outright. Just KabyLake has certain "bells and whistles" that are only supported and taken advantaged of by Windows 10.
>>
>>58602793
>Free Win10 Upgrade" is long over.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
>>
>>58602793
>First, the "Free Win10 Upgrade" is long over.
you couldn't be any more retarded.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
>>
>>58602823
thank fucking god
>>
>>58602793
>Now to your initial question. No, it is not forbidden outright. Just KabyLake has certain "bells and whistles" that are only supported and taken advantaged of by Windows 10.

Thanks
>>
>>58602823
>>58602829
You don't even need that.
Just get a W10 iso and run setup.exe.
>>
>>58602913
Explain yourself mister.
>>
>>58602928
What's there to explain? Get the iso, mount it or extract it somewhere, run setup.exe in W7 to upgrade to W10.
It works just like it always worked. MS never disabled upgrades.
>>
>>58602428
The only versions you can get with the free upgrade are W10 Home and Pro. Both are shit.

Just pirate Enterprise/Education/LTSB.
>>
>>58603030
>pirating an os

enjoy your botnet senpai
>>
>>58602974
But where do you get that specific iso?
>>
>>58603071
do we really have to spoonfeed you?
>>
>>58603087
No I guess not. I could just use this method instead

>>58602829
>>58602823

Thanks anyways.
>>
File: 1484896151925.jpg (551KB, 2964x3020px) Image search: [Google]
1484896151925.jpg
551KB, 2964x3020px
>>58603087
Nice lies bruh.

>To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10. You can then download and run the media creation tool.
>>
>>58603292
There are forums dedicated to this stuff (my digital life). Please go there, lurk and read for a couple of days and stop shitposting here, it's bad enough as it is.
>>
>>58603335
You're such a complete faggot.
Why even bring up your stupid little secret club method if you werent willing to explain it in detail.

All you mentioned was getting a windows 10 iso which doesn't work.
>>
>>58603365
I just mentioned the iso upgrade method still works. If you're such a noob that you don't even know how to get Windows isos you have no business being here.

And your Kaby Lake question was also retarded as fuck and you could get the answer in 30 sec googling.

Just fuck off and stop shitting up this board.
>>
>>58603390
kek your so new that you think everyone is the same person

Just fuck off back to R-eddit you butthurt queer
>>
>>58603390
>And your Kaby Lake question was also retarded as fuck and you could get the answer in 30 sec googling.

Fuck you, retard.
Try googling it yourself. Just pages and pages of "kaby lake will only support win10", that can mean it won't even run it. They don't specify.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.