[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is WifiKill + MAC spoofing the ultimate mischief?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 425x481px
Is WifiKill + MAC spoofing the ultimate mischief?
>>
Fuck. Why do I even bother posting such advanced terms on /g/ when you faggots don't even understand them.
>>
>>58601217
There is nothing to conversate about in your post?
Is killing normies wifi mean? Yes. Atleast until 802.11w hits the normie market.
>>
>>58601015
I do it on airplanes. Its hilarious when everyone starts complaining when their facebook stops working. I wonder if pilots are on the same network? It seems like it, I never see any other ESSIDs or signs of hidden networks.
>>
>>58601217
Well it's scriptkiddy bullshit so none of the adults are interested, and the children are busy with the mac vs pc, /v/ and desktop threads
>>
>>58601346
No, you don't. And even if you did, the fact you had to ask that second question shows how much of a fucking idiot you are.
>>
>>58601400
>No, you don't.
Yes I do. Especially when my speeds start getting really slow, so that I can get a quick boost before everyone's devices start reconnecting.
>the fact you had to ask that second question shows how much of a fucking idiot you are.
Are you under the impression that I don't know about traditional radio communications with air traffic control? Becuase if you are, then I think you might be the idiot. If you think airplanes got wifi just for the passengers then you are retarded, they are just a way of making extra cash off of a technology that was primarily put there to facilitate more resiliant and remote control over the aircraft.
>>
>>58601015
>Image.jpg
Fuck off mobilefag cancer
>>
>>58601432
>air traffic control
Again, you are a complete fucking idiot and have no idea what you are talking about.

And no, you don't. It is hard enough to find a single person on a plane that purchases connectivity, the odds of finding someone that will 'le complain about facebook XD' is not something you would experience.

The speeds are already barely passable, and considering a plane usually has 10-30 different MACs broadcasting (depending on the size), merely sending deauths from from AP is not enough, and broadcast deauths don't work for everyone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.