[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$1500 for some batteries and a PCB the size of a flash drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15

File: new_macbook_with_batteries.jpg (73KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
new_macbook_with_batteries.jpg
73KB, 1250x700px
>$1500 for some batteries and a PCB the size of a flash drive

The new macbook has got to be the cheapest to manufacture computer Apple has ever made. It's nothing but batteries and one tiny fucking PCB.
>>
>>58593484
>what is cost development
>what is the expensive cost of new manufacturing procedures
>what is the cost of 100% custom, and proprietary hardware
>what is profit

I'm not defending apple in any way, but you are a retard. go fuck yourself
>>
>>58593650
>>what is cost development
>>what is the expensive cost of new manufacturing procedures
>>what is the cost of 100% custom, and proprietary hardware
around $50

>>what is profit
around $2000 per machine
>>
>>58593650
>what is the cost of 100% custom, and proprietary hardware
Oh, sure, it's great Apple is using that 100% custom and proprietary CPU, flash and DRAM. Oh wait.
>>
>>58593650
hi tim cuck
>>
>>58593731
shhh
let him be
he spent all his cuckwage on a mac
just let him have his fun
>>
>>58593484
ya the regular macbook line is basically an iphone with laptop form factor. there's a market for them though, and clearly you are not that market.
>>
>>58593650
>I'm not defending apple in any way, but you are a retard. go fuck yourself
someones feeling bad about being cucked.
>>
>>58593700
The batteries alone would be more than 50 dollars.
Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>58593761
very unlikely that the batteries alone would cost more than $50
or do you think apple buys retail parts to build their computer?
>>
>>58593650

Don't apologize.

As a graphic designer in an enterprise software company, I'm sick of being made fun of and harassment at work for using and loving Apple products.
>>
>>58593820
>im sick of being made fun of for my meme job
get a real job then
>>
>$200 for some silicon and a little bit of metal

Intel must be swimming in money right now
>>
>>58593700
you're forgetting software and research
>>
File: bookshelf-1.jpg (262KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bookshelf-1.jpg
262KB, 1600x1067px
>>58593484
Man, these books can't cost more than a few cents each in ink, paper, and binding materials. I wonder why they can cost more than that.
>>
The CPU alone at least costs 100 from (((intel)))
>>
It's called a microchip for a reason
smaller = better and more expensive
>>
>>58593941
Core-Y is around 300
>>
>>58593939
Book prices are a racket too. Textbook prices have risen triple the cost of inflation.
>>
>>58593939
Man, these programs can't cost more than a few cents each in bytes, bandwidth, and switching equipment. I wonder why they can cost more than that.
>>
>>58594042
if you sold software by weight they would be free.
>>
>Milled aluminium chassis
>fanless
>0.92Kg
>smaller than a legal/A4 pad
>10hour battery
Literally the only downside is the one port, but the average customer doesn't connect anything to their laptop ever
>>
>>58593777
Do you think battery makers give them away for free?
>>
>>58594120
>Milled aluminium chassis
Stupid meme must die. Ir costs shitton to mill it instead of casting or stamping, and also a magnesium is lighter and doesn't bend all components if outer shell is damaged.
>>
>>58593484
the biggest cost is marketing to women. they know they dont buy a lot of teh but they also know theyre the only dumb enough to spend hundreds for a shiny pretty product,
>>
It's beautiful
>>
It is ugly
>>
>>58593761
>>58594145
Not same guy but I'm building a rather annoyingly shaped custom battery by mashing multiple li-ions together and you can do it for cheap.
$50 is an overestimate, you can make a fagbook battery with over 60Wh at that price which is considerably more than the rmbp, which I think is 48Wh or something.
>inb4 muh slim magboogg
Quoting from very average batteries I've used before and will definitely fit in a fagbook because they're less than a centimetre thick. Not quoting impossibly expensive super slim ultra high capacity high voltage batteries here, they're generic as fuck ones.
>all my stats are based on retail prices which apple definitely does not fucking pay

>tl;dr you are retarded and did not check or speak from any form of experience or knowledge
>you are a fag
This guy is right >>58593777, now shut the fuck up and apologise to this thread for outright lying.
>>
>>58593484
The screen costs more than most Windows laptops. Do you have any ideas how expensive 16:10 is?

Let's try making a rough estimate for the material bill alone. Let's be optimistic and say 150 for the screen, 250 for CPU (surely Apple gets some discount from the normal 300), 150 for high end NVMe SSD, about 100 bucks for the RAM (fast RAM at 1.15v is expensive), probably about 75 for custom battery, and 100 bucks for chassis/keyboard. Let's round it up with 25 for chink assembly and we're at about 850 bucks.

That's without development/design (laptop itself, battery, NVM controller, manufacturing processes), software, taxes, support, distribution/sales, patents, licenses, profit and so on. Also marketing.
>>
It literally is slower than the old core 2 duo notebooks. Who thought it was okay to put essential an atom CPU in a "professional laptop"? Proof that nobody does jack shit with these things besides park a latte next to them.

#kodewithkarlie
>>
>>58594512
screen is around $150
>>
>>58593650
>expensive cost of new manufacturing procedures

Taiwanese slaves are doing all this shit for 10 cents an hour
Thanks apple

>100% custom, and proprietary hardware

Literally all of their parts come from other companies
Apple hasn't manufactured a single original piece of hardware in the entire history of their company

>profit

I understand this part, but making the price of a product 5x higher than it should be is ridiculous
>>
>>58594512
Oh and I even forgot the godly trackpad. Surely the software alone must cost a fortune given how others fail so bad at it, and it doesn't even include force touch.

>>58594531
>"professional laptop"
It's called "Macbook" for a fucking reason.

>>58594536
Yeah, that was my guess. The basic 16:9 crap is not even half as much, maybe close if 4K.
>>
>>58594543
>Taiwanese slaves are doing all this shit for 10 cents an hour
You have no fucking idea what manufacturing procedures are, do you?
>>
>>58594512
>75 for cu$tom battery
It doesn't cost $75, read my post >>58594446
Let me put it this way, I can't scam anyone I know 75 for a fucking battery like that.
>>
>>58593484
circuits get significantly smaller at a fast rate. what would you expect? you don't need an ATX mobo
>>
>>58594566
I'm an engineer, I know exactly what manufacturing is
What you don't know is that Apple doesn't go for expensive, high-end manufacturers
They get their shit done cheap and just barely at the quality where normalfags can't tell it's shittily done, just so they'd have to spend less
>>
>>58594609
manufacturing procedures =/= assembly (that's where slave workers come into play)

>I'm an engineer
Doesn't mean shit without further information, assuming it's true of course.

>>58594583
It's less about the capacity and more about the exact form factor and structure, designing that shit and the manufacturing process to make it is way more expensive than the average battery. Also it's thinner than 1cm.

Besides, even if we roll with about 50 bucks, it doesn't change much about the overall price, most coming from screen/cpu/ssd/ram and absolutely ignoring the software and design.
>>
Also for comparison and obviously should be taken with few grains of salt. By the time of the article Air wasn't even that advanced either.

https://www.computerworld.com/article/2513587/apple-mac/macbook-air-more-profitable-than-other-apple-laptops--says-analyst.html
>>
>>58594714
Yo proffessor, read my fucking lips
Apple gets cheap manufacturers to do the parts
It's a simple sentence to understand, I don't know how you still can't comprehend it
>>
>>58593484
Apple is the best company ever!!!!!!
>>
>>58594512

>He actually thinks the CTM is $850
>He seriously thinks Apple is paying market price for hardware

At first I thought being an Apple drone was a choice, now I believe it's a mental disability.
>>
>>58594714
>less about capacity more about form factor and structure
Even better, can go down to $25 then.
>designing it is way more expensive than the average battery
I can do it in a day. I did similar work without prior knowledge and made a 3D cad too boot in a day.
Also you are assuming this battery is magical but it's not, it is some chink crap that already existed and they wrapped a couple in black to not look cheapo.
>thinner than 1cm
Great, pretty ez to get 0.5-0.9cm. The ones I work with are.
>even if we roll with 50, the rest is all more expensive
Well its less than that (unless you want a 2 day battery life fagbook pro) and the rest most likely follows the same cheapo routes.
>software and design
What you mean removing ports? Takes like 5s to cad that shit up and patch a hole. Plus less components and manufacturing procedures so actually apple is gaining money on subsequent 'upgrades' rather than losing money on r&d and manufacturing. See >>58594609 for cost cutting.
>>
>>58593650
>what is still more than 60% profit
Do you believe that only apple spends money on development and "custom components"?
>>
>>58594813
>Apple gets cheap manufacturers to do the parts
No shit, everybody does, just it isn't as cheap as you think due their requirements and expectations. Due the huge volume alone, they are already limited only to the biggest suppliers. Also obviously shit like quality standards and so on.

>>58594828
>Apple is paying market price for hardware
Obviously not but we have no idea how much exactly they pay and can only roll with reasonable guesstimates. Besides, we're ignoring the huge amount of other costs that are even harder to tell.

>>58594838
> I did similar work without prior knowledge and made a 3D cad too boot in a day.
Apparently nobody else in the business can find a genius like you.

> it is some chink crap that already existed
Then surely another Windows laptop would be able to match the thinness without getting a fucked up battery life with a decent screen? Asus and HP who got similarly thin laptops with similar battery capacity that weight much more and barely hit 6h with 1080p cancer, even if we take away 1-2h for Windows being shit, and 30 min for using low power RAM, it doesn't get close enough.

>Takes like 5s to cad that shit up and patch a hole.
Right. Why are you wasting your time here when you can design another groundbreaking laptop?

>less components and manufacturing procedures
The ports are too cheap to be relevant either way.
>>
thats a lot of batteries for it yo have such shit battery life
>>
File: 1436550008089.jpg (43KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1436550008089.jpg
43KB, 980x1040px
>>58595019
>No shit, everybody does
Wrong, companies who deal with aircraft, spacecraft or literally anything that moves can't chink out on the manufacturing
On the topic of computer and mobile industry, though, only the shitty companies chink out on the manufacturing, Applel being one of them.
At least go do some work in manufacturing and learn a little about the companies you make shit for before you come talking shit
>>
>>58593994
>Core-Y is around 300
Retail?
>>
>>58594111
>if you sold software by weight they would be free.
No they'd be 2 hundred trillion trillion billion dollars an ounce.
>>
>>58595161
>companies who deal with aircraft, spacecraft or literally anything that moves can't chink out on the manufacturing
>mentioning that in a thread about consumer technology

>only the shitty companies chink out on the manufacturing, Applel being one of them.
Applel is the only one together with Google and MS who don't cheap out on displays and generally got the highest build quality and customer satisfaction.
>>
>>58595213
>generally got the highest build quality and customer satisfaction.
That's why 90% of the products in electronics repair shops are always iphones or macbooks
Apple components are so shoddily put together a toddler could break one without trying
>>
>>58593650
>>what is cost development
>>what is the expensive cost of new manufacturing procedures
A lot of these are much less than you think because it is a continuation of previous development that they have already done for their other laptop ranges.

>>58594120
>>Milled aluminium chassis
Holy shit no. It would cost 10x as much for that.
>>
>>58595236
>That's why 90% of the products in electronics repair shops are always iphones or macbooks
Because these are the most popular products and it doesn't make any sense to repair some cheap shit if you can buy new cheap shit for about the same price?

Besides, most iPhone repairs are down to idiots breaking their screen.
>>
File: 1484603973482.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1484603973482.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
>>58595277
>it doesn't make any sense to repair some cheap shit if you can buy new cheap shit for about the same price

And it doesn't make sense for a 1500 dollar laptop to be weaker than a 200 dollar one
Funny how that worked out for you
>>
>>58595304
>And it doesn't make sense for a 1500 dollar laptop to be weaker than a 200 dollar one
What does this even mean?
>>
>>58595328
Durability and performance
I can get a laptop that has better performance and lasts longer than any Apple computer for quarter the price
>>
I would imagine a raspberry pi outperforms that overpriced Facebook machine
Is this a correct assumption to make?
>>
>>58595351
Absolutely
Just install any linux distro on it and it works at the same speed
>>
>>58595343
>I can get a laptop that has better performance
Sure.

> lasts longer
Only if you're willing to carry some monster battery.

Besides, it will be still trash with 16:9 screen, low resolution and useless trackpad, what's the point?

>>58595351
Not really, Core M is WAY faster, it's basically a mobile i5 15W from 2012. Though A9X in iPad is faster, depending on task, mostly due OS of course.
>>
>>58595396
>Only if you're willing to carry some monster battery.
I'm talking about durability not battery life you mong
99% of people don't go outside their house with their laptop anyway, so battery life becomes irrelevant
>>
>>58593484
the could safe more by not protecting those chips with that metal crap
>>
>>58595420
Durability tends to be pretty identical unless someone cheaped out EXTREMELY, almost any laptop should easy last 10 years from that POV but unless you're some kind of masochist, you're going to upgrade either way.

Also tons of cheap laptop have failure points at the display connector.

>99% of people don't go outside their house with their laptop anyway, so battery life becomes irrelevant
NEETs are not exactly the target market of Applel.

Besides even if you are, is saving couple bucks really worth using a horrible screen and being forced to use a mouse on a laptop? Might as well roll with tablet + desktop combo.
>>
File: early-80s-laptop.jpg (16KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
early-80s-laptop.jpg
16KB, 250x187px
You guys do know that if Apple doesn't exist you would still be typing on one of these except with a slightly faster CPU update every year? Like it or not only a handful of corporations innovate and push the market forward.

-Tesla
-Apple
-Toyota maybe
-Amazon
>>
File: 1446328741722.jpg (37KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1446328741722.jpg
37KB, 500x216px
>>58595497
>Durability tends to be pretty identical
And you literally pointed out the problem, good job.
Why should I pay thousands of dollars for a shitty laptop when I can get the same thing for quarter the price?
Apple is nothing more than a meme company that normies praise because they're too technologically retarded that they don't know any better

>NEETs are not exactly the target market of Applel.

Normies don't even go out with laptops
Why do you think smartphones exist, dingus?
>>
>>58595497
>almost any laptop should easy last 10 years
No laptop with soldered parts and non-removable batteries will last that long.
>being forced to use a mouse on a laptop
Trackpoints are fine.
>>
File: 1452404111661.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452404111661.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>58593700
>$2000 per machine
look at this idiot. look at him and laugh.

Apples profit on laptops are 20-30% depending on different sources.

Laptop profits are razor thin, other companies run 10-5%.
>>
>>58595537
>only a handful of corporations innovate and push the market forward
>take a microsoft computer
>install custom OS on it
>INNOVASHUN LE STEV JIBS WUZ A GENUS
>>
>>58595537
You're confusing consumer technology with actual innovation.
>>
>>58593880
Sure you can make a better proccesor with a little silicon and some metal and sell them for cheap don't you ?
>>
>>58595549
>Why should I pay thousands of dollars for a shitty laptop when I can get the same thing for quarter the price?
Because durability is given, you pay thousands of dollars for the rest ... although given your post you don't seem overly concerned by quality or even things that make a laptop a laptop.

>Normies don't even go out with laptops
Have you ever visited an airport? Maybe an university? How about Starcucks?

>Why do you think smartphones exist, dingus?
I have yet to see someone autistic enough to work on a smartphone beyond checking emails. Do camwhores count?

>>58595560
>soldered parts
The stuff rarely fails.

>non-removable batteries
Anon said mobility is irrelevant, keep it connected.

There is a huge difference between "usable" and "worth using" of course. People who still use sub 1440p screens are cucking themselves but hey, to each their own.
>>
>>58595648
>you pay thousands of dollars for the rest
And as I already said, the rest is as crap
Only about half of the price that Apple sells their products at goes to manufacturing
>>
>>58595537
That shit looks metal as fuck, battery life would be brutal in current techbology
>>
>>58595683
I bet you can point out a better alternative, surely someone could offer something similar for less?

Let's start with a respectable aspect ratio ... oh shit, there are just 2 different devices that aren't from Apple. Let's keep the size and weight down to 1kg ... and we're left with SP 4 and Macbook. How much less is it which touch cover?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (176KB, 930x608px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
176KB, 930x608px
>>58595537
>>
>>58595648
I am an university student (in mexico) (medicine) and I am always the only autistic fuck who takes his laptop to classes to write notes.

The library is a different story tough, but still, only a handful
>>
>>58595751
>medicine
Well, that's given. There is barely a point to take your laptop for that.

Also handwritten notes are better for your memory, faggot.
>>
File: 1446158577194.gif (4MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446158577194.gif
4MB, 800x800px
>>58595730
>having a resolution and aspect ratio that isn't even useful on a laptop
>crying that a laptop weighs more than a pack of sugar

Jesus christ, I was less pathetic than you when I was 3 years old
>>
>>58593994
>implying Apple doesn't strong-arm Intel into charging what they want to pay
>>
>>58595769
>"Stop wanting a quality laptop that has barely noticeable weight and size, buy an used cumpad like I did, it was SO CHEAP!"
Do you have anime to jerk off to?
>>
>>58593484
Call me stupid, but is that a fucking breadboard at the right and top left?
>>
File: 1480527614734.gif (3MB, 260x291px) Image search: [Google]
1480527614734.gif
3MB, 260x291px
>>58595801
You're forgetting that the more weight you remove the less durability and performance you will have, which will in turn destroy the quality
You basically fucked your own argument right from the beginning, you retard
>>
>>58595801
Tbh anon, look at the iPhone. Now try dropping it 2in off the ground.

Then try that with any other Android phone (exception of Samsung.) It's the same concept.
>>
File: Captura.png (507KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
507KB, 1920x1080px
>>58595768
Actually, I find it way more confortable carrying only my laptop than 3 fucking books (one of which weights 4 kilos , while in my laptop have more than 300 books of all medical areas for review anything I need to check, while I also find more easy to reorganize the information I review to make my study more easy to process.

My memory is also very fine indeed, I am actually one of the tops of my group always.
>>
>>58595817
> the more weight you remove the less durability
Again, it should easy last 10 years but almost nobody buys a laptop to use for longer than 3-4 years either way due technological advances. (Let's ignore poorfags for a second, they are irrelevant for the market)

>performance you will have
The key is balance. Even the first Core M had enough performance for most people. There is no point in a huge workstation replacement if it affects mobility, it will never match a real workstation either way. What's so complicated about the idea to do performance intensive tasks on a desktop or even a server cluster?

> which will in turn destroy the quality
How the fuck does performance affect the quality? Some shitty gaymer GPU shits on every laptop ever made, dat quality.

Subpar shitposting, mate.

>>58595836
There are enough jewtube videos for that. Shit is pretty similar sans exceptions for extremely durability because holding a phone without dropping it is apparently too hard for some people.

>>58595855
Sure, it's great to replace books and organizing and linking notes is a lot more comfy too but there is legit benefit from writing shit down. (Muscle memory)

>I am actually one of the tops of my group always.
In what semester/year are you?
>>
>>58595941
>(Let's ignore poorfags for a second, they are irrelevant for the market)
Obv applefag troll. Durability has nothing to do with technological advances, it has to do with when the fucking thing will break you spastic.
>>
File: 1484477968254.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1484477968254.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>58595941
>it should easy last 10 years
It won't if you have to reduce the amount and/or quality of materials used in the manufacturing of your product

>almost nobody buys a laptop to use for longer than 3-4 years either way due technological advances.
If it aint broken, you don't need to fix it
But of course corporate shills like you wouldn't understand

>The key is balance
Which is why you don't reduce the amount of space where you can place your components, because better components incidentally take up more space

>How the fuck does performance affect the quality

quality
ˈkwɒlJti/
noun
the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something.

At least learn basic english before talking shit
>>
>>58595941
4th year
>>
>>58593484
are you the same guy that made overpriced CPU thread?
>>
>>58595978
I thought we already established that unless the laptop has purposeful failure points, it will last you longer than you will reasonably keep it.

>>58596025
>It won't if you have to reduce the amount and/or quality of materials used in the manufacturing of your product
Check ebay for thousands over thousands of old ass macs that still work like from day one sans shitty battery life. Your point is pretty irrelevant for the discussion since it's not applicable for Applel stuff.

>If it aint broken, you don't need to fix it
If there is something better out there, there is no excuse not to upgrade. If you had ever used modern hardware, you'd knew and wouldn't go back to your cumpad.

> because better components incidentally take up more space
Which is irrelevant given how more space would lower mobility. Besides the new Macbook and basically every ultrabook proves you wrong, all pretty small and perfectly good for what they are intended to do.

>the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind
Which is once again worthless for the discussion since all somewhat mobile laptops either use Core M or a slightly better mobile i5/i7 with 15W TDP, that perform close to identical in most "laptop" tasks and don't differ too much at things that need more performance sans gaming. Also back to balance, slightly lower performance allows longer battery life and fanless designs. Luckely there are options to choose from depending on what you need more ... so what exactly is even the point of your rant?

Also ... "degree of excellence of something" ... like resolution and aspect ratio?
>>
File: 1478045734074.gif (3MB, 437x235px) Image search: [Google]
1478045734074.gif
3MB, 437x235px
>>58596147
>Check ebay for thousands over thousands of old ass macs that still work like from day one sans shitty battery life

Emphasis on the word "old", which fucks up your weight argument

>If there is something better out there, there is no excuse not to upgrade

Except you're giving me the same thing for three times the price

>more space would lower mobility.
Anything up to 10% of your body weight should be 100% mobile
If it isn't, you're the one who has a problem, not the product

>all pretty small and perfectly good for what they are intended to do
So you're admitting they're just thousand dollar facebook machines?

>Also ... "degree of excellence of something" ... like resolution and aspect ratio?

Did you really just type this?
I can't argue with someone this stupid.
>>
>>58595613
Good luck funding your own fab. How many million did you say you had to spend?
>>
>>58596235
I think you misread me
>>
>>58594315
This exactly. I have a little sis and two bros and my sis would slave away at her job just to get that new iPhone, while my brother would look all over for 2nd hand gpus, etc
>>
>>58596225
Old being something like the first Air, still pretty light and extremely light for its time. Hitting on 7 years now. It's likely that current one will last just as long if someone is hellbound on avoiding progress.

>Except you're giving me the same thing
Maybe for some NEET who sits at home, and even then, you'd have a better experience masturbating to your waifus on a HiDPI IPS screen and will access the porn faster due modern NVMe SSD. Also just think about the lack of fan, no more distracting noise!

Then again, NEETs aren't the target for laptops, so your criteria only matters for you. Which is fair enough but it doesn't make sense to push it on others.

>So you're admitting they're just thousand dollar facebook machines?
If all you do on a laptop is FB, it's not the fault of the hardware.

>I can't argue with someone this stupid.
Anon, you're not arguing. You're typing dumb shit, and it's getting pretty boring.
>>
>>58595213
>customer satisfaction
Not sure that's really a valid metric when the brand is such a cult you have legions of mongoloids getting mac tattoos. You really think they're not going to justify any issues the come across to avoid cognitive dissonance? The fucking "macs don't get viruses" meme is still widely believed by normies for fuck's sake.
>>
>>58594018
>course convener sets textbook
>course convener is the author
>text book costs 80-100AUD
>>
File: 1398343715832.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1398343715832.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>58596357
>You're typing dumb shit
This coming from the guy who doesn't even know what quality means
I guess you took inspiration from apple, given how shit you are at doing anything right
>>
>>58593650
It doesn't have an angry birds processor from what I know so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>58596409
>I guess you took inspiration from apple, given how shit you are at doing anything right
Finally something decent. Focus on the bantz, mate, there is some hope it'd turn out good, unlike your attempt discussing technology.
>>
>>58596454
When it comes to apple, there really isn't anything to discuss, only to shit on
>>
>>58596147
>the "macs are reliable and durable, just look at all the used ones for sale" meme

Where i went to school, everyone was supplied with a laptop, that was back in the powerbook g4 days. Those fucking overpriced pos where always broken down and hanging constantly. Of course the students would treat them like shit, i took care of mine and the screen and cd drive still failed on it. The school would have been better off getting Acers or not getting computers at all, the school board went broke with that project.
>>
>>58595277
>Because these are the most popular products
No, it is because it is the most popular single range of products so it is easier to stock parts for than stocking 50 other companies 50 ranges of laptop parts, which don't break as often as Macbooks.
>>
apple is gay. you are literally paying for the faggy "sleek, modern design" and the awful CoCo software that low-t cucks defend
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.