[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired. The boot configuration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Recovery

Your PC needs to be repaired.

The boot configuration data file is missing some required inforamtion.
File: /Boot/BCD

Error Code:0x0000034

you'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. if you dont't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

Could someone host the bootable files of windows 10 64 bit for me?

I made the transition from win7 to win10, so I do not have the Win10 CD/DVD/USB. I tried to use the drivedroid in my smartphone but it did not work (it need the assistance of a computer). My expectation would be to download the boot files, put in the pendrive and make a repair. The files in my HD are not that important, but I do not want to lose them because I have not watched them yet (some movies, animes, series). After watching them I will erase the windows of my life and then I will install gentoo! To write this message I'm using the livecd of BackTrack 5.
>>
not even a reply... fuck!
>>
/G/ IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL TECH SUPPORT
FUCK OFF, THEY ARE HOSTED DIRECTLY AT MICROSOFT
>>
File: 2slow.png (37KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
2slow.png
37KB, 300x250px
>>58591181
Alternatively, you can just use your windows 7 media to boot, fix your BCD and go back to shitposting
>>
>>58591181
I don't need the iso, but the extracted files from the bottable iso. I know that, I'm not obliging anyone. I just asked for a help!
>>
>>58591201
I have the cd of Win7, this would be possible? This did not come to my head
>>
>>58591239
I was talking about the winpe from the microsoft adk you can download to create a 200~MB bootable image.
>>58591267
Yes, if you know how to read, manage and edit a bcd store from commandline
>>
>>58591275
But how should I create a boot image if I do not have access to my computer, just to livecd?
>>58591275
I don't have any idea how to do this. But I certainly will use google!
>>
>>58591324
Format any usb in fat32, make a primary partition, set it to be bootable, copy winpe files, ???, profit!
>>
>>58591365
would it be possible to do all this through livecd?
>>
>>58591410
Maybe
>>
>>58591424
Ok, thank you! Sorry for that.
>>
Theres a bootable usb package that can fix this, forget what its called though just google it
>>
>>58590867
>To write this message I'm using the livecd of BackTrack 5

Use the livecd to download a livecd you can torrent with if BackTrack doesn't have an application, torrent a respected Windows install .iso, load that to USB, and have at it.

You can save files to your hard drive if your livecd has NTFS support. You can write images to USB with unetbootin.
>>
Last but not least, make a variety of live media as your toolkit. FalconFour, MS DaRT, Ubuntu or any buntu variant for latest hardware support, and Windows install media.

You should test these and be ready to rescue and reload any PC. Keep the stuff together. I use a fishing lure box for all my USB media.
>>
>>58591644
If I had other HDs, it would be easy to solve this problem.
>>
File: herecome.gif (155KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
herecome.gif
155KB, 600x500px
>>58591201
I thank all my bravery tech supporters for the help!

The solution was quite simple just do this!
>>58591201

DEATH TO THE WINDOWS!

ps: I'm not going to use Gentoo! Debian only!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.