[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW reading about people engaging in credit card fraud and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 532.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
532.gif
118KB, 500x500px
>TFW reading about people engaging in credit card fraud and making millions

Why is this allowed?

Why are we not getting in on this?
>>
>>58589234
Because it's illegal, maybe? The ones you hear about are the ones that got caught.
>>
>>58589234
>Why is this allowed?
it's not
>Why are we not getting in on this?
because it's not allowed
>>
>>58589308
How many got away?
>>
>>58589338
All of them, except for the ones that got caught
>>
>>58589234
probably because I'm not an ameripoor lmao
>>
>>58589351
What non-meme reason is there for us not to join them?
>>
>>58589385
You're stupid enough to post about it on 4chan, you're stupid enough to get caught.
>>
>>58589234
We're good people.
>>
>>58589234
If you enjoy jail time, you should go for it
>>
>>58589626
there are only two kinds of people, poor people and bad people
>>
>>58589234
Because you're not Russian. In the U.S. you'd get caught and assfucked by the judicial system.
>>
Maybe because it's against the law you fucking retard
>>
>>58589707
But poor people are awful trash
>>
>>58589234
Can you please stop making this shitty thread
Encouraging others to commit crime is illegal.

Assuming you're not from a civilized country where you would be punished if your actions were brought to the attention of law enforcement, I hope you get cruise missile'd
>>
>>58589824
But so many people get away with it

If you can't beat them we must join them
>>
File: 1325015883850.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1325015883850.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
>>58589234
Oh look, it's the "outraged /g/ fag that is proposing another retarded illegal activity, because he's too lazy to work" poster.
>but serghei is doing it and making thousands of dollars a day!
>>
>>58589867
How do we become the Sergey?
>>
>>58589895
Nigga, fuck off already.
You do this crap every 2 days.
Go to Russia, get caught, and go get yourself sodomised in prison like the faggot that you are.

p.s. to anyone reading this, please report this thread for encouraging illegal activies and cyber-crime.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.