[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You applefags know you can get the 4chan app without jailbreak right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_uKqwO9r9.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
4L_uKqwO9r9.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
You applefags know you can get the 4chan app without jailbreak right?
>>
>>58583253
how's your app called, so i can report it?
>>
>>58583293
With words.
>>
>>58583253
You need to compile it yourself though don't you?
>>
Don't you have to have access to a Mac with Xcode and put it on your iPhone through the Mac?
>>
>>58583580
will they release a new mac mini this year?
>>
>>58583450
>>58583580
no, windows, cydia impactor, im not sure how it works but is uses your apple id to sign the app, i think since its a free account you have to reinstall every week.
>>
1 of the largest reasons holding be back from an iPhone 2bh. Well that and now no headphone jack
>>
>using apps
Disgusting. I stick to safari for all my webrowsing on the go needs. Not because it works particularly well but because having constant app upates and a bunch of shitty background processes bog down 4g and drain my already shitty battery is awful.

>mfw I have to use my girlfriend's phone to look up a number or something for her while she's driving and it has like 20 apps open and like 30 tabs open on safari at all times.
>communicating with the same dozen people across facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc on top of text
>she has so much bullshit pulling data she hits the 30gb high speed cap halfway through the month regularly
>she's been complaining the battery hasn't been lasting as long lately and her phone is slow all the time
>gee I fucking wonder why
>>
0/10 bait

If this was true then you could run any app without jailbreak

You running a jailbroken iPhone to demonstrate your concept only makes you look more of a cocksucker than you already are.

Meanwhile on android you can install clover after unticking a box.
>>
>>58583253
> 2017
> Still getting timrolled
> still falling for the apple meme
>>
File: RJH6m2E.png (152KB, 436x567px) Image search: [Google]
RJH6m2E.png
152KB, 436x567px
4chan comfiness would be fucking perfect if Apple would fucking support WebM's being played directly in Safari on Mac and iOS, instead of separately delegating that to a shitty video app like VLC.

I've been browsing 4chan like this since 2009, right around when I got my first MacBook. I think it's Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
File: IMG_0756.png (571KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.png
571KB, 1536x2048px
why do you need an app?
>>
File: IMG_0281.png (742KB, 2048x2732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.png
742KB, 2048x2732px
>>58584719
My nigga

Charge your fucking battery
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.