[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Blackberries, Blackberry general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2000px-Blackberry_Logo.svg.png (41KB, 2000x348px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Blackberry_Logo.svg.png
41KB, 2000x348px
Is the Blackberry community THE absolute SHITTIEST community in the tech world?

I own a blackberry Q10.
I completely gave up on it already few months ago since Blackberry released their first Android smartphone so It was confirmed that they're no longer interested in maintaining BBOS10.
But I'm reluctant to throw out a working device I will wait for it to shit the bed which will hopefully come sooner than later.

Back to the topic.
Just got a notification saying that my phone has an update ready. Huge surprise.
Since I don't follow blackberry development at all I wanted to check what changes does 1.3.3 version bring compared to 1.3.2

Crackberry (the largest website for blackberry community) hasn't had a single useful information on it.
7 pages of completely clueless faggots posting screenshots of their phone displaying a loading bar.

Then I learned that Blackberry haven't even made a single fucking statement about 1.3.3 brings save someone mentioning NIAP support on their private blog whatever NIAP is.

Question is, how is it really acceptable? Even fucking apple tells you what bugs are fixed with a software update.
>>
>>58576100
blackberry is dead as fuck

If bb10 came out 2 or 3 years sooner they might have stood a change
>>
Oh and the update is 1.5 GB so clearly NIAP support was not the only fucking thing changed in it.
>>
>>58576120
blackberry suffered from the same fate as windows for phones.

they tried to battle on a field already saturated and secured by android and ios

what's worse they haven't made any effort at all to attract application developers. And without applications a mobile platform is dead as fuck.

Which is a shame, cause qnx is a nice OS to base your mobile OS on. Really nice.
>>
>>58576100
iirc, the most notable changes were in the browser. Some times you can restore the browser session on crash, the private browser has new flavor text, and it seems they updated SSL certificate warnings to let you bypass invalid certs (i.e let's encrypt)
>>
Blackberries are a little to bitter for me, I prefer their red counterpart, raspberries.
>>
>>58576491
Great.

You seem to doomed to use this piece of shit as well, so tell me. Will the upgrade upgrade the facebook application with it?

I'm using the version from before facebook/rim ditched any and every effort at supporting it.
It's broken but at least I get a notification when something I care about appears.
>>
>>58576557
Forest fruits are the best flavour conceived

Blackberries, bilberries, woodland strawberries.

all goat shit
>>
The update is 10.3.3, you fucking moron. You don't deserve to own a BlackBerry device of any kind becasue you're a fucking moron, you fucking moron.
>>
File: sIaCXVwQ[1].jpg (217KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sIaCXVwQ[1].jpg
217KB, 1500x1000px
New /g/ phone or /g/ has transformed into apple fanclub?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.