[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i never even had one ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

i never even had one ;_;
>>
>>58571567
eheheh
>>
>>58571567
>rolls eyes
>just google it

>check out these holiday pics anon
>opens fb/instashit compressed uploaded pics on phone

>dude how did you get past that boss fight?
>walkthrough on internet

>anyone want to get some food?
>yeah lets order takeaway online

>hey man your car is blocking mine, I need to leave
>stop harassing me I'm putting this on youchoob
>>
>>58571567

Read "Deep Work" bro
>>
These people are pathetic. If they don't like the effect the internet has on their brain, the solution is simple: stop using the internet. But they don't. They lack any self-control and then blame the world for their problems instead of themselves.
>>
I grew up well before the internet was a thing and cant attest that it has made me smarter if anything. The problem is, like some others have already said is, they lack control and were fucking stupid already, just didnt know it yet. Of you spend your time on Twitter, Facebook, ane posting selfies all-day, ya, you complociantly made your self stupid. There are many constructive things you can do to further advance your knowledge.
>>
Yeah me too
>>
>>58573006

It wasn't a huge difference to me because I was into the first steps of the popular web since around 17 years old back in 1996-ish. During childhood I did have questions that would be answered way better with it so I guess that could be an improvement, but I believe not as much as we often assume.

e.g. my nephews who are about 11 to 12 right now act on the internet like complete retards. They mainly use it for video playback of retarded gaming shows on youtube and basic research.

I mean kids play a lot anyway to care much about deep information. Encyclopedic knowledge that is needed for basic school stuff existed to a large extend before.
>>
Just shut down 4chan for me. it's the only site I obsessively use.
>>
>>58573066
This, honestly. Only actively started using the net in like 2004, and it ramped up a lot with YouTube. I remember how most of what I used to look at back then were YTMND, SA, and 4chan memes, though I didn't know what any of those sites were at the time. I just liked the light hearted humor. 7 years later, I find this place and make it the only place I visit, and the humor is nothing like what it used to be. I guess the only reason I keep coming back is because on some level, I enjoy being with people who're not quite there, just mediocre enough to be forgotten in real life. I just want to have fun with you guys. I hope we all make it.
>>
>>58571567
Ride the tiger
>>
>>58573437
shh bby, is okay
>>
Like others have said, don't use it.I don't use social media because it's a time sink, nor do I aimlessly browse youtube like so many people seem to do.

Take an online course, find cool communities, the internet is still great beyond what is immediate.
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.