[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am Need Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5924.jpg (44KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5924.jpg
44KB, 450x349px
Hello /g/! I'm not from around this board at all but I figured it'd be my best hope to help out a buddy of mine. Guess I'll greentext it then sum it up.

>Have a bro
>Bro gets into shit
>Has a false rape charge filed against him
>Loses house
>In horrid debt
>Decide to help him out
>Start shelling cash out to help him, even beat his false rape case
>Bro promises to pay back the $3k I lent him
AlrightCool.gif
>Find out from another mutual friend that he's been talking shit
>He's trying to get everyone to go against me
>Wtf
>Try to reason with bro
>Isn't having it, tells me to fuck off
>Blocks me on all social media, even phone number is blocked

So, in short, my friend helped someone out that promised to pay friend back, didn't, and is now turning people against said friend.
My buddy just wants a dox of the guy he helped out, I have an FB slink to the profile of that'll help too.

This may be the wrong board to have posted this, but I figured it'd be the first, best place to check.

Image unrelated.
>>
>>58570570
Yeah, want do you want to know own how to hack him? We can probably help.
>>
File: IMG_6232.jpg (26KB, 833x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6232.jpg
26KB, 833x230px
>>58570586
He just wants help trying to get a close by location of the dickhead
>>
>>58570570
install gentoo
>>
>>58570641

Cool I just sent him a message with a link to this thread.
>>
If you don't pick recruit with M870, C4 and barb wire on both attack and defense you're a fucking loser
>>
yea kid im a young hacker. prolly youngest eva. a progidjy they call me. i'll hack ur friend just give me the ip he ll regret messin with the hackkid
>>
>>58570675
127.0.0.1 go get him, lad
>>
>>58570669
Talking to him now, I've decided I'll dox you instead OP, since that's funnier.
>>
Like every other moron, you're looking for a technological solution to a person problem
>>
>>58570696
Then fuck off out of my thread if you aren't going to be useful for me.
>>
File: ny.jpg (62KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
ny.jpg
62KB, 400x533px
>>58570570
Not your personal army, faggot.
Also stop lying
>>
>>58570570
call the cops and tell them he raped you
>>
Friends don't give friends money.
>>
File: 1475113845564.jpg (31KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1475113845564.jpg
31KB, 500x285px
>>58570670
>not recruit with LFP586
Get a load of this shitter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.