[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your cad software free?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pcb_layout.png (582KB, 878x603px) Image search: [Google]
pcb_layout.png
582KB, 878x603px
Fuck. Stallman was right again

http://hackaday.com/2017/01/19/autodesk-moves-eagle-to-subscription-only-pricing/
>>
>>58567149
>http://hackaday.com/2017/01/19/autodesk-moves-eagle-to-subscription-only-pricing/
Autodesk being scummy as always.

I will never forgive them for what they did to 3dsmax
>>
>>58567420
What did they do to 3dsmax? I'd like to know what this company is going to do to my livelihood. I'm not ok with subscription-only operation that dies if it can't phone home within 14-days. Maybe if it only phoned home every 10 years with a warning, so I had time to have some options. Really sucks. I have always supported Cadsoft. I wish more had done the same so they didn't sell. RIP Eagle. You were a good friend to me. Time to learn KiCad if I can make it work for me.
>>
Never mind... I found the answer to my question.

>If you ever upgrade to Eagle 8.0, you cannot legally let your subscription lapse and go back to your previously purchased Eagle 7.6.0 license:

“1.2.1 Effect of Upgrades. If Autodesk or a Reseller provides Licensee with an Upgrade to other Licensed Materials previously licensed to Licensee, the Licensed Materials previously licensed to Licensee and any other Autodesk Materials relating thereto will thereafter be deemed to be a “Previous Version.” Except as set forth in Section 1.2.2 (Exception for Relationship Program Licensees), the license grant and other rights with respect to any Previous Version will terminate one hundred twenty (120) days after Installation of the Upgrade. Within such one hundred twenty (120) day period, except as set forth in Section 1.2.2 (Exception for Relationship Program Licensees), (a) Licensee must cease all use of any Previous Version and Uninstall all copies of the Previous Version, and (b) upon expiration of such period, such Previous Version will no longer constitute Licensed Materials but rather will be deemed to be Excluded Materials and Licensee will no longer have a license for any such Previous Version. At Autodesk’s request, Licensee agrees to destroy or return to Autodesk or the Reseller from which they were acquired all copies of the Previous Version. Autodesk reserves the right to require Licensee to show satisfactory proof that all copies of any Previous Version have been Uninstalled and, if so requested by Autodesk, destroyed or returned to Autodesk or the Reseller from which they were acquired.”
>>
>>58567149
well, it's a good thing i have a pirated version of 7.6.0
>>
>>58569282
Not really a long-term strategy for supporting hundreds of designs though is it?
>>
>>58569318
i use it for personal use, works for me
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>58569151
>If you ever upgrade to Eagle 8.0, you cannot legally let your subscription lapse and go back to your previously purchased Eagle 7.6.0 license:
that's really fucked up
this SASS shit is going too far too fast
>>
hobbits probably have a pirated version, and its enough
professionals use altium
rip eagle anyways
>>
>>58571617
oh i forgot altium requires internet connection

professionals are fucked
>>
>>58569355
Translation: I'm not a professional and can't afford to pay for professionals tools.

Who gives a shit? Get your company to pay for it it you're not a worthless hobbiest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.