[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Movieposterposv.jpg (26KB, 250x452px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Movieposterposv.jpg
26KB, 250x452px
How accurate is this movie?
>>
According to Bill Gates, pretty accurate, right down to the wrecking of Allen's car.
According to Jobs, the film is a transvestite and the director/producer should have been gassed.
According to Wozniak it was accurate too.
>>
>>58564455
probably more accurate than any other simply because apple didn't have the fanboism going on when it was released and they were on the brink of bankruptcy. Microsoft was never liked by anyone until recently and only by gaymurs. So they literally had no one to pander to.
>>
>>58564455
steve was a smug arrogant motherfucker, so it's pretty accurate
>>
>>58564596
>According to Jobs, the film is a transvestite and the director/producer should have been gassed.
He probably hated the movie simply because it was a made for TV film and didn't have the budget or the glamour of a hollywood movie.
>>
>>58564600
>they were on the brink of bankruptcy.
Yes, barely $4Billion in the bank.
Their fortunes picked up when the newly-returned Jobs found out that Gates was using Apple Quicktime video code in Windows.
>>
>>58564455

Damn entertaining movie.
>>
Felt more like a music video than a movie but it was ok I guess
>>
>>58564455
If you want a documentary of the same story watch triumph of the nerds.
>>
>>58564455
Better than the recent flicks related to Steve Jobs.
>>
since this now a TV thread

has anyone watched halt and catch fire? is it decent or is it hot garbage?
>>
>>58564455
I GOT THE LOOT STEVE!!!
>>
File: 4u.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>58565715
>since this is now a TV thread
>>
>>58564455
>Pirates of Silicon valley
>Not about Larry Ellison and his plunder of merchant shipping along the California coast

Not accurate at all, I'd say.
>>
>>58565827
:^(
>>
>>58565715
First season is pretty good. After that it goes into a stronk-womyn thing that isn't as good. Third season is a little better, but still meh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.