[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free stuff with college emails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ITcrowdd.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ITcrowdd.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Just got access to my old college email account until midnight.

For the intentions of getting my tax documents they gave me access to my dashboard and because their system was made by monkeys it gave me access to my email as well.

Can we get a cool list going of great programs and deals that you can access with a college email account?

Free Microsoft Office is all I can think of, I'm blanking on everything else. I know it would help me out and some of the /g/s that have recently gone back to school.
>>
>>58562904
shodan
>>
>>58562904
Github student gets you a bunch of stuff from different companies
>>
>>58562904
Amazon Prime for 50$
>>
>>58562904
Half price Amazon prime
>>
What colleges revoke your email? That's not very nice.
>>
Oh, yeah, the Jetbrains suite. You get a year, then they ask for a transcript or something.
>>
OP here apparently Microsoft imagine (formerly dreamspark) gives free software to students but the cunts at my school don't have that deal anymore.

Apple has some deals as well. I can't find any sort of pricing on that though.

There's a site called OnTheHub that will look up discounted or free software for you based on your school. That might help some folks out here.

>>58563887
I think they all do so you don't abuse the contracts they have with software companies, pretend to be a student, etc...
>>
>>58562912
Wtf is this? Can I find web cams on this thing?
>>
Polite bump
>>
Double bump it'd be great of some anon would spill the beans on this
>>
>>58566159
I really don't think there's much worthwhile. Ate you looking for anything in particular.
>>
>>58567356
Not really, just trying to squeeze blood from this turnip anon.
>>
>>58564385
Yes and much more
>>
ASOS 10% discount
>>
>>58563887
>>58564019
My college doesn't revoke email as long as you continue to use your account. It makes it easier for students entering the workforce so they can keep using the same email on resumes, and as a side effect the office of alumni relations can easily beg past students for money.
>>
I think Lenovo has a discount of laptops, also 5$ Spotify.
>>
>>58567677
I would be so mad if my uni actually revoke my access to the email account because I have been using it as my main account when I apply for jobs or some other official stuff.

That way people can know I genuinely graduated from that uni and it looks more professional as well.

I luck out in the sense that my uni email isn't my initials but my first and last name @xxx.edu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.