[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 7/8 or Android?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1902.jpg (25KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.jpg
25KB, 780x520px
iPhone 6s user here, looking to upgrade sometime in the next year or so. I'm seriously considering the switch over to Android, and I'll admit one of my biggest motivators is Apple's removal of the headphone jack.

Is this an overreaction? I'm a bit worried I'll miss the convenience of things like iMessage and FaceTime. I realize Android has its own alternatives to these services, but it seems like it would be such a pain in the ass to get everyone on the same page as you when most of them are using Apple products.

I'm also always hearing horror stories about text messages getting stuck in the iMessage system...
>>
>>58558094
im sure you'll find some girly-looking android phone which will satisfy you OP. you dont need a €800+ phone to post boipussy pics on tumblr
>>
>>58558145
What exactly is a "girly-looking phone"?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>58558166
>>
>>58558166
> rose gold
Well, anything that's not a black/white/gray phone, essentially. Manufacturers can't make a colored phone without it being directed at women.

Even then, though, a feminine phone is something "cute" or "fucking gay". Imagine the iPhone. The current equivalent is the Pixel (which might be the phone you want to switch to) because it shows just how much of a cuck you are to buy a bezel with a screen.
>>
>>58558094
If you're coming over from an iPhone, go with the Pixel or something similar. You could get the OP3T, which is a great phone with a great price.
>>
>>58558213
>>58558223
Terrible bait.
>>
>>58558223
White phones are for women. Literally anything beside black/gray is for queers
>>
>>58558094
>thinking Androids aren't going to lose their headphone jacks
>>
>>58558094
>iMessage
Can't it receive SMS?
>FaceTime
You have normie friends without Skype?
>>
>>58558094
I moved from an iphone 6 to a huawei p9 a few months back. Have been on iphones since the 3G. Only about half of my friends have iphones and in the UK everyone uses whatsapp/facebook messenger anyway so phone choice is less important, if it's an issue for you though it might be worth reconsidering.

I say this because on a day to day level the user experience is completely interchangeable, I can customise my OS, load custom roms, whatever but it makes little difference, 95% of my time is spent inside apps, not navigating the home screen or staring at my clock widget.

Having said that, I love the P9, I won't go back to an iphone.
>>
>>58558652
oh and as for the headphone jack thing, I imagine it'll get more prevalent. It's not a massive issue for me because I've been using bluetooth headphones/a usb DAC interchangeably for a while.

Bluetooth has got to the point now where quality isn't an issue for day to day use and if you buy a decent pair of over ear headphones you can get 12 hours battery out of them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.