[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$250 Million house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 21

File: maxresdefault.jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOjJ2BhKCnw
>>
and yet you still live next door to shitcunts.

I'd rather spend 1/100th of that and get a big ass property in the middle of nowhere with big fences.
>>
the alienware of homes
>>
>>58553262
Isn't that the house that a shitposter from /v/ bought to throw parties in? Does he still own it or did he sell it?
>>
>>58553592
>to throw parties in

he could literally do /v/ mansion but chooses to be normie

fucking disgusting.
>>
>>58553592
this is a new one his was "only" 70 million
>>
I hate my fucking life
>>
Gaudy.
I concur with >>58553322
>>
>>58553639
>I hate my fucking life
why? can you at least poo in the loo?
>>
>>58553262
>private swimming pool
>private cinema
>private bowling alley
>500 cars
Nice.
>>
>>58553694
Also:
>private gym
Very nice.
>>
I will take this one instead.
>>
>>58553262
looks like Notch's home. I recognize that candy dispenser
>>
>comes with 12 fucking servants

for what reason do you need 12 full time servants
>>
>>58553262
>American """"""""""""""""architecture""""""""""""""""
>>
>>58553769
The house has more than 30 bedrooms. Just tidying the bedrooms every day would require two people.
>>
File: 1462750806793.jpg (156KB, 1920x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1462750806793.jpg
156KB, 1920x1106px
>>58553262
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOjJ2BhKCnw-
I saved the video because it will be taken down as soon as it's sold.

this place is fucking incredible.

do you think this model is included in the price and comes with the house itself? heh
>>
Isn't that Notch's house?
>>
File: 1457575638300.gif (558KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457575638300.gif
558KB, 640x360px
>>58553262

>spend millions on your home

>just so you can live in close proximity to your neighbor's helipad

nope
>>
>>58553769
doorman
2 cooks
2 house cleaning
car cleaning
pet sitter
gardener
court jester
sommelier
drug boy (gets you any drug you want)
pool boy
>>
My dream home would be a mostly subterainian dome house surrounded in a mu-metal / copper mesh faraday cage and has solar panels within that cage that can still get enough light to power the thing. All internet/data going in and out would be optical. This protects me from EMPs from solar flares/nuclear war which really what I want in a home. That and a server room and an armory room.
>>
>>58553262
That doesn't look much more impressive than a $10 million dollar house to me.
>>
A house has a whole site for it, what the fuck
http://924belair.com/
Make sure to turn up your headphones or you might miss it
>>
>>58553825
The price is mostly due to the location.
>>
>>58553825
it comes with 20 cars and a helicopter with the house
>>
>>58553857
Holy shit the cars come with it?
>>
>>58553865
according to this yeah

http://people.com/home/most-expensive-house-america-us-bel-air/
>>
>>58553857
>it comes with 20 cars and a helicopter with the house
and that model?
>>
>>58553262
that shit looks gaudy and nouveau riche as fuck.
>>
Anyone want ot speculate on who's going to buy this? I say it will definitely be an actor or someone from the film industry. They care about status symbols like this home the most.
>>
>>58553865
It comes with everything you see in the vid. Helicopter has no engine though, which seems a bit off for $250,000,000.00
>>
>>58553887
no one in hollywood except for steven spielberg and george lucas can afford this
>>
The house is pretty nice but all of the gaudy "personalization" that the decorator did is fucking AWFUL

The architecture is minimalist ultra-modern, you don't fuck up those kind of harsh lines with chrome crocodiles, FUCK
>>
Yet, my shit hole apartment is more comfy, and better looking inside than this shit hole.
>>
>>58553887
Based on this: http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-10-richest-actors-in-hollywood.html/?a=viewall

Only Jerry Seinfeld can afford the house. The second richest actor, Tom Cruise, would lose half his wealth buying that house.
>>
>>58553887
someone from China
>>
>>58553887
most actors' net worth isn't anywhere near as high as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>58553894
Could be someone from the finance sector, but that culture doesn't strike me as so gaudy. I honstly don't know who this could be for.
>>
>hey honey, some new-money idiot actually fell for it and bought that tasteless garbage down the street
>>
>>58553262
I'd just buy a penthouse in a nice city somewhere. Way cheaper.
>>
>>58553839
>http://924belair.com/
oh my god, shoot everyone involved in selling this thing and the current owner

so fucking gaudy
>>
>>58553905
arab kids
>>
>>58553917
this. these people are insanely rich
>>
>>58553925
actually, thinking it about it, it could work just as well for some of the chinese
>>
>>58553935
why buy 1 $250M home when you can invest in 250 $1M homes though?
>>
>>58553940
chinese kids*. they're just as tasteless and clueless as the arabs. there's probably few who could afford this.
>>
>>58553935
I think the chinese were into more traditional architecture, especially western. They build entire clones of german villages and european landmarks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi_e7paxmAU
>>
>>58553797
>>58553768

I thought so too, but it turns out Notch is a poorfag and his house only costs $70m
>>
>>58553952
All kids who grow up in a non-strict billionaire household. These kids are not raised by their parents: They are raised by the parents' $$$.
>>
whats the point.. seems small actually
>>
>>58553968
The more money the parents have the more fucked up the kids. I used to live in palo alto, and it holds so true. The Apple kids were the most fucked up.
>>
>>58553967
>his house only costs $70m
What a joke! Couldn't he, like, flip a few burgers and get a bit more $$$ to buy a REAL house?
>>
File: rich-chinese-kids-4.jpg (74KB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
rich-chinese-kids-4.jpg
74KB, 800x1065px
>>58553954
google fuerdai and try not to punch your screen
>>
>>58553639
you realize consumerism doesn't end with you being happy right? I mean it's literally proven to be true, those people whine and bitch about how their expensive shit isn't the absolute most expensive shit or how the expensive things they do weren't perfect. They can't value anything because most of the things you see as valuable but unobtainable actually aren't, grow the fuck up and make yourself important in your own world regardless of financial station. a bj from Taylor Swift will just be a bj, it's not magical just like a 200 million dollar house is just a place to sleep shit and eat in. Trust me
>>
>>58553262
This looks shit and poorly thought out for a price tag of 250 million.
>>
>>58553997
>fuerdai
Like Donald Trump?
>>
>>58554002
>Money doesn't buy happiness

Shut the fuck it, it buys time and leisure to do things you enjoy and not have to worry about your health or feeding your fucking family. This boohoo feel sorry for me because I'm rich bullshit is so retarded. If you're rich and depressed then give me your fucking money and kill yourself like you were going to anyways instead of complaining because you have everything in life and can't enjoy it.
>>
>>58553952
Wasn't there a TV show that followed the lives of rich Chinese kids?
>>
>>58554076
once your creature comforts and financial needs are met your happiness plateaus, removing stress obviously makes you happier but only to a point, and that point is achievable for a lot of people so honestly if it's that important to you then go for it.
>>
tasteless opulence
going to wash my eyes with bleach
>>
File: rmQZNdV.jpg (119KB, 1862x816px) Image search: [Google]
rmQZNdV.jpg
119KB, 1862x816px
>>58553262
Here is this guy's life:

>CEO of a successful start up
>Former investment banker at JP Morgan
>Married to a Russian gold digger
>Wife made him not sign a prenup
>Wife will divorce him sometime after she has kids with him
>Wife decided to quit her job and wants $$$$$$ to invest in her own business ideas, using his money
>Wife only expects Louis Vutttion and similar brands for holidays, birthdays, and on the regular occasion
>Wife makes him blow $$$$$$$ eating out every where
>Wife doesn't work so she doesn't ever offer to split the bill or pay for anything
>Wife exist just to live in his house and be taken care of
>All of wife's friends doing the same thing
>>
>>58553262
garrish. bordering on grotesque.

I do think there's value in it being designed that way though. It's probably designed with the intention of leasing it out to studios a couple times a year. Very wide open. A lot of natural light.
>>
>>58553954
The chinese government keeps trying to build cities to put the peasants in so that they can start being productive members of society but none of them want to leave their village so there are just a bunch of completely uninhabited cities in china.

They try different styles to see if anything will convince them to move, but nothing ever does.

To give you perspective, imagine China is the US, exact same level of working citizens & whatnot, but then there is just a billion extra country bumpkins living in tiny villages in the middle of the wilderness fucking up the countryside.
>>
>>58553262
That chimney is so fucking ugly. They spent $250m on a house and they got that piece of shit? They don't deserve that house if they're gonna have such awful taste in chimneys.
>>
>>58553262
>the 1920s era car at 1:08
my fucking dick
god damn
>>
>>58554250
>country bumpkins living in tiny villages in the middle of the wilderness fucking up the countryside.
Fuck that's essentially me. Except I don't fuck up the land.
>>
>>58554304
You can go do that in china basically for free.
>>
>>58554250
Has nothing to do with the bumpkins not wanting to live there. It has to do with the real estate legislation and the intention for their land to be bought by the government.

There was a video of two guys cycling through a chinese ghost city and near the end the pause in a clearing with the current ghost city behind them and a new ghost city being erected in view in the other direction.

It has something to do with property getting valued based on how many floors it has and almost nothing to do with demand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84

They explain the reasoning behind why this is happening.
>>
>>58554318
If I'm going to learn chinese, I don't want to have to learn some obscure useless village dialect.
>>
>>58553262
He who has a lot of butter shall butter his balls as well - an old saying goes...
>>
>>58554318
>>58554304
>>58554328
There's basically nothing inside those ghost city apartments by the way. No carpeting or air flow or anything. It's essentially a speedy quick concrete honeycomb they try to make as tall as possible as quickly as possible.
>>
>>58554250
>fucking up the countryside
What do you mean?
>>
>>58554194
this
>>
>>58554367
Probably means overfarming/cutting down forests. The Gobi desert is constantly expanding due to that, or so I have heard.
>>
>>58554324
I watch these guys videos, they don't really understand it. I have pretty extensive business ties with China, this is 100% at the behest of the government wanting more than just 2 megalopolises as population centers.

>btw I'm one of the people that brings chinese investors to the west coast and canada which is completely fucking property value.
>>
>>58554367
>>58554378
Yeah china is turning pretty quickly into a giant desert.
>>
>>58554389
So your the ones making all the commiefornians move to my state. Fuck you.
>>
>>58554415
The money is good anon, chinese pay for everything with cash and they are all super rich.
>>
>>58554194
>magical "startup" fantasy
>wife who wants to work
>wife who doesn't want to waste money on "charity"
>wife who doesn't want to create her own power structure of giving money away to buy her own prestige
>Louis Vuitton or similar brands are "expensive"
>thinks eating out is expensive
>splitting the bill is something of any significance

Are you... aware of the level of your poorness?
>>
>>58554134
Based anon tells it like it is
>>
>>58554250
>To give you perspective, imagine China is the US, exact same level of working citizens & whatnot, but then there is just a billion extra country bumpkins living in tiny villages in the middle of the wilderness fucking up the countryside.
sounds pretty great actually.
>>
>>58554389
They didn't say anything about why the demand is still there. They just said it is still there. If it's under chinese decree, then obviously that's that and it's not confusing in the slightest. They hinted at what the impetus for all the construction is when they talked about the farm houses.
>>
>>58554483
I'm aware that I need to be dating someone like your wife.
>>
>>58553262
Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking about how I can create something like that in Unreal Engine 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TkyeWt-s_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CxSVrwwNJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JThuL6Aq1Qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8sHA1r_8
>>
I can't imagine the upkeep prices for these type of property
>>
>>58554693
Probably a small fraction of its value
>>
>>58554548
What are you talking about? There is no demand, it's the chinese government getting these things built
>>
This one is so much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udeO33ZfT0g
>>
>>58554687
is unreal engine 4 really as good as they say? or is it a meme?
>>
>>58553262
Christ Almighty, mega-rich people have no fucking taste.

$250,000,000, the lawn in made of plastic, and the driveway is concrete slab.

Concrete and astroturf, for a quarter of a billion dollars.
>>
>>58554693
nation average is 1% so 2.5 million/year
>>
>>58554693
If you can spend $250m on a property, you're not worried about upkeep, you've got a full staff.

Your staff also likely own restaurants.
>>
>>58554687
I want to replace my railing with something like that in the pic, but fucking building codes say no.
>>
>>58553887
>$250 million house
>an actor

Even an A-list movie star can't afford this house.
>>
>>58553604
such is life
>>
>chainsaw in kitchen

This marriage will not end well.
>>
what's the 1st song
>>
>>58555101
but drug dealers and CIA agents pretending to be rich snobs can.
>>
>>58554002
You're right, a bj from Taylor Swift is just a bj. It's nothing special. That's why you cut the bitch's throat right after nutting on her face. That makes it special. That immortalizes the moment.
>>
>>58554250
I feel like that is a jew trap to get people to pay property taxes.
>>
>>58553262
It looks like a fucking doll house
>>
>>58554227
For anybody who doesn't know this house was specifically built and designed to sell as a 'luxury' house by some real-estate and handbag baron.

He already designed and sold multi million dollar yachts and hotels so decided 'Hey I'll make a house too". The price tag includes everything inside including those stupid cars which are valued at $30 million
>>
>>58555350
So they bought the cars for the sole purpose of raising the house's price (and make it look cooler i guess)?
I thought it was the previous owner's collection or something like that.
>>
>>58553901
Actors are the lowest tiers in Bel Air area, the majority of wealth there is old billionaire wealth, middle east fucksticks who buy up everything just to claim they have a house or hotel in California and studio producers with $400million a year bonuses.
>>
>>58555378
So did I but no, it's a designed house like you would design a private plane for a billionaire
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/home-property/88575346/Most-expensive-house-in-the-US-goes-on-the-market-at-350-million
>>
>>58555389
Wow, I guess it would require a unique combination of wealthy, frivolous, and retarded to buy all this in a single package for the sole reason of showing off.

I mean, unless some billionaire actually likes (and wants to own) each of these things, what will happen is that they'll buy the whole package wasting tens of millions in things that they'll never use and likely forget about in a month, and the only person who will benefit from them is the seller who can now add even more of a markup for each or the house's "features".

Completely ridiculous considering that for that amount you could build a far better home to your liking, and fill it with stuff that YOU like and cars that YOU chose, instead of those that someone else chose for you.
>>
>>58555434
>Completely ridiculous considering that for that amount you could build a far better home to your liking, and fill it with stuff that YOU like and cars that YOU chose, instead of those that someone else chose for you.
It kind of sounds like a certain brand of computers sold by Apple.
Really fires up the old neurons.
>>
Notch should buy this one too.
>>
>>58553739

> not living in a shack in velen
>>
>>58555434
They buy yachts like this, you put together the most outlandish looking yacht covered in gold trim and fill it with furniture and a helicopter pad and saudi's buy them all the time, in fact they can't make them fast enough.

Guaranteed somebody will buy this house just for the prestige of owning the most expensive house in US
>>
>>58553262

> 5 floors
> astroturf
> No way onto front lorn
> lower floor is a car showroom
> outside is boxed in by the two wings of the house
> helipad right on the roof where it will blow everything over and be loud as shit (probably just a decorative helicopter)
> stars break 3 times to cross 3 floors
> ultra modern design with breaks, alternative wall heights and alternating window sizes everywhere
> not in-keeping with the architecture of the area

who the fuck designed this? It looks like 'my first Sims house'.
>>
whats with all of these super expensive houses having entire walls consisting of windows and/or being open? do the people buying these homes want to be spied on or something?
>>
>>58555810
Yes.
>>
>>58555810
They exist to show off their wealth and lifestyle.
>>
>>58555012
Just do it anyhow.
>>
What's wrong with LA? everyone ITT hates it
>>
>>58554415
Texas?
>>
>>58553262
this is just fucking horrible.
Fake fucking grass for $250 mil.
All that glass.
>>
>>58553820

my nigga
>>
>ford f450
>jayco fifth wheel

spaff the rest of the $250m on allsorts and other stuff.
>>
>>58553262
What kind of shit taste do you need to have to think that looks remotely good
>>
>>58553895
Yeah, I'd get rid of most of that and just scoot around the place on a skateboard.
>>
>>58553262

Building itself is ok'ish but the furnishing is ode to bad taste and kitsch.
>>
>>58553769
So he can have a bull to fuck his wife for every day of the week.
>>
>>58554367
>communist government forces millions of people to migrate in order to better control them
>realize a few decades later that this is fucking up the environment
>try to get those same people you forced at gunpoint to move again to another location
>be surprised when they actually resist this time
>>
File: v6kYLe1ru7g4p_250.jpg (8KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
v6kYLe1ru7g4p_250.jpg
8KB, 198x255px
>>58553262
>>
>>58554250
>The chinese government keeps trying to build cities to put the peasants in so that they can start being productive members of society

Is this the propaganda they feed you people? They keep building more ghost cities because that is what you do in keynesian economics. You set high taxes to take everyone's money and then you spend it all on "public works" to try and "jump start" the economy, but all you ever do is blow a bunch of money on useless shit.
>>
>>58553839
>http://924belair.com/
According to that video the house is somewhere in West Africa. Dropped
>>
File: van.gif (344KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
van.gif
344KB, 256x192px
I'd rather buy a castle somewhere in the Alps and become dungeon master.
>>
How rich do you need to be to comfortably buy this place?
>>
doesn't seem worth it
>>
>>58557271
at least $5b+ worth
>>
>>58553262
gotta say that is not a place where i would like to live even if i were able to comfortably afford it.
>>
File: Photo Joiner.jpg (339KB, 2666x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Joiner.jpg
339KB, 2666x1280px
>>58553262
Thats filthy why would anyone live there?
70million to construct left image
400million to construct right picture.

Makes me sick to the stomach
>>
File: 1405335644790.jpg (283KB, 1599x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1405335644790.jpg
283KB, 1599x1199px
It's $250 million yet the gym doesn't even have a squat rack. Just imagine the amount of dicks you would have to suck just to run the place.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-22-51-21.jpg (266KB, 1440x1876px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-22-51-21.jpg
266KB, 1440x1876px
But then again. This is what (((they))) reccomend for the building on the left. Canada really is falling apart.
There is no hope for Australia though, we spent our tax money on the right image
>>
>>58553262

>spend $250 million on a house
> design it to look like a hotel for porn shoots

trump detected
>>
Meanwhile, for 700k pounds you can have this cozy beauty
>>
>>58557862
woops forgot link
https://nypost.com/2016/08/03/hobbit-hole-under-hill-holds-a-surprise-mansion/
>>
File: 20151030_151439.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151030_151439.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>58554250
>The chinese government keeps trying to build cities to put the peasants in

That's only half true.

A lot of the impetus of the ghost cities is greed on the part of real-estate developers, who are often party officials or in bed with them. And they do some dodgy shit to get investors in as well.

It's really a kind of get rich scheme with a bit of a pyramid scheme thrown in too.

>>58554324
>There was a video of two guys cycling through a chinese ghost city
I've done that. There's a 'ghost city' a few hours from where I live in China.
Pic related.

It's not really deserted, it's just under-occupied. It has about 15% occupancy at the moment and the government is doing various stimulus stuff to attract people. Most government services have moved from an older nearby city to there, some of the good schools have relocated there etc. It has good infrastructure so it's quite nice to live in.

>>58554328
>I don't want to have to learn some obscure useless village dialect
Everyone under the age of 60 speaks standard mandarin or close enough.

>>58554351
>There's basically nothing inside those ghost city apartments by the way. No carpeting or air flow or anything
That's because Chinese apartments are all sold undecorated. The new owners then get an interior designer to finish the inside to their tastes. One of my (Chinese) buddies was a construction foreman on the apartment complexes going up in that ghost city above, he bought an apartment in one of the buildings at a trade discount and did the finishing himself, posting lots of pics. It's just bare concrete and pipes initially and you go out to housing supply markets and pick out tiles, toilets, light switches etc then the finishers install it all.
>>
>>58555389
Guess you can't buy taste.
>>
>>58553901
>Only Jerry Seinfeld can afford the house.
Ironically Jerry Seinfeld would never want it
In a recent interview he revealed he lives in a cheaper area of NYC because he doesn't belong anywhere else
>>
>>58554378
>Probably means overfarming/cutting down forests. The Gobi desert is constantly expanding due to that, or so I have heard.
That and a few other issues. Deserts kind of expand anyway but yeah, Mao-era agriculture is largely to blame for there being one desert up there instead of two and it's gradually advancing on Ningxia which is going to be in trouble for that and other reasons.

>>58555211
>CIA agents pretending
They borrow it.
>>
>>58557491
Most people here are desensitised to how ugly Fed Square is.
I think acmi and the art gallery are neat, though.
>>
File: images(14).jpg (38KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
images(14).jpg
38KB, 554x554px
>>58557986
>acmi
Srsly hope you're joking
>>
File: CzhrvXvWgAAF3Gm.jpg large.jpg (36KB, 540x512px) Image search: [Google]
CzhrvXvWgAAF3Gm.jpg large.jpg
36KB, 540x512px
>>58553901
How does Jerry Seinfeld have that much?
Britfag here, I only know him from bee movie.
>>
>>58555555
>>
File: hijos-chapo-17[1].jpg (67KB, 950x530px) Image search: [Google]
hijos-chapo-17[1].jpg
67KB, 950x530px
>>58553997
narcos' sons are worst
>>
>>58558155
relevance to the thread?
>>
>>58553262

>douchebag heliport
>poorly decorated
>that many candy that will rot because i'm not a fatass
>the stupid monitor by the pool too see anime instead of swimming
>that horrible fake grass on the top floors
>250M shekels for something with a garden 3 times shorter than my currently one
>too much exposure, don't give you privacy if you have other people in the house
>those horrible screens inside the house, i want a house, not a fucking mall

not impressed and i would not buy. 250M for this is a fucking joke
>>
>>58558231
It's a lot more important than this thread!
>>
>>58558146
He's Jewish.
And a part of the global pedophile network.
>>
>>58558146
He sued the human race cause they were stealing all his shekels
>>
and they can't even afford blinds
>>
>>58553262
look like fuking shit for that cost, meme glass

the only thing good about this house prob making blacked video
>>
File: Rustic-Mediterranean-House_1.jpg (136KB, 712x475px) Image search: [Google]
Rustic-Mediterranean-House_1.jpg
136KB, 712x475px
>Pay that much just to live near a massive city with horrendous air quality.
Yeah no.
I've now gone through quite a few of these videos and none of those buildings look like a place you'd want to live in.
Maybe places to party in, but not exactly livable.
They're all designed as fuckhuge empty spaces, with couple of different rooms thrown here and there.
Which seems to be some form of universal design for rich people houses.
I actually had an ultra rich friend who used to live in a place like this and the house felt uncomfy as fuck.
Large empty spaces which echo like a motherfucker and which you can't really even decorate properly due to their immense size.
I'd much rather live in a lot smaller and comfier place like pic related.
>>
File: tumblr_mv3ibnXNpU1qb30dwo1_1280.jpg (436KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv3ibnXNpU1qb30dwo1_1280.jpg
436KB, 1024x768px
I'd rather live here, with an adjacent workshop building and a large garden and greenhouse
Maybe a few comfy heated log cabins for guests
>>
>>58558146
There was a very long running and very popular show called Seinfeld. Anons are mocking you because it was pretty unavoidable in its time.

It was sort of a funnier, smarter and older version of Friends. It was also pretty jewish so /pol/tards aren't going to like it much. It was basically about New York jews complaining about shit that happened each day.
>>
>>58553262
>>58554008
>>58554288
>the 1920s era car at 1:08
>implying i care about 2X "classic cars" just to jack up the price

>not even one solar panel
>muh golf
>muh modern art
>"""""""helicopter""""""" pad

ffs for 250m$ i could've built a fucking average sized hospital, equip it with hardware compliant to FDA redtape and still have 50M$ left
>>
not a single instrument
can sure tell when somebody tries to overcompensate for their lack of natural talent
>>
>>58558400
Friends was shite!
Americans need to be fucking verminated.
>>
>>58558404
>not a single instrument
>can sure tell when somebody tries to overcompensate for their lack of natural talent
You didn't read the thread. The shit never belonged to an owner, they're there as 'art'.

I'm pretty sure that this was set up by the same 'designer' who did Notch's house. That one had a couple of exotic guitars in it.

If you bought it, you'd throw half that stuff in a gallery to sell.
>>
I'm kinda glad I grew up without much, I imagine the kind of people who live like this are actually miserable

if I had 150 mil i'd give 140 mil to cancer research and pursue my interests for the remainder of my life and still die rich and happy
>>
>>58553997
what is this - a chinese mclovin?
>>
File: gentoman.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gentoman.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>58553262
Isn't that CJ's house in GTA San Andreas?
>>
>>58558365
I watched too many spooky movies to be able to enter a building like that
>>
>tfw you can't even afford a cheap $40k house some 300 miles away from you
>>
>>58558585
>tfw
>>58553639
>I hate my fucking life

This is why I don't watch 'lifestyle' programs or "10 hotels you will never be able to stay in" etc.

It's just building envy which makes you realise that there's a fuckload of things that you can literally never do in your life no matter how hard you try.

Also, it really is far too much to actually need so building the envy for it is a really bad idea and you're just fucking yourself by wanting it in the first place.

>>58553879
>and that model?
If you can afford the house, you can afford her. In fact you could hire an Estonian hooker as a live-in concubine for a lot less than that house goes for.

>>58553905
>Could be someone from the finance sector, but that culture doesn't strike me as so gaudy
Some of them are pretty crass, it depends on how new the money is and how snobbish they want to be. Trump is finance sector and it probably wouldn't be gaudy enough for him. OTOH: I lived with an investment banker for a while and he'd hate it, he was into suits by obscure designers you'd never heard of and 'refined elegance' in everything.

>>58553768
>looks like Notch's home
>>58553967
>Notch is a poorfag and his house only costs $70m
I'm pretty sure that this was designed by the same guy that did Notch's home and with the same idea. Build a ridiculous house, load it with ridiculous shit and sell it to someone very rich.

The entire house and contents is a package for people who want an instant lifestyle.
>>
>>58553793
>Woman gets out of helicopter
>There is no pilot in helicopter
>She didn't actually just arrive, she was pretending

House is neat but gaudy. Notch is behaving exactly like you would expect new money to behave. People make fun of him behind his back constantly. It's kind of sad, really.
>>
When I imagine a 250m house.
I'm thinking of the lot that is connected to the ocean, and the Pebble beach golf course.
From there, build up a medieval era house, a small boat dock if possible. And a nice overgrown garden.

The location alone on that is the main value
>>
>>58559169
plot twist
she was the pilot
>>
File: mado4.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mado4.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
>>58553262
These glass walls and open spaces make me anxious.
>>
>>58559169
>She didn't actually just arrive, she was pretending
>>58559222
>she was the pilot

I believe that the helicopter doesn't actually have a working engine.

>>58559169
>Notch is behaving exactly like you would expect new money to behave. People make fun of him behind his back constantly. It's kind of sad, really
Hey, if I made $2b, I'd buy a big fancy house and throw a huge party too.

Do people really make fun behind his back? I haven't heard anything about it.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.