[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Nords the best at technological innovation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1024025.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1024025.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Why are Nords the best at technological innovation?
>>
>>58552778
I think you mean anglos

germans also outpace nords
>>
Why is /g/ so good at shitposting?
>>
pagan gods
>>
>>58552784

>Finnish isn't a Nordic race

Literally what are you smoking my melanin enriched associate
>>
>>58552794
Never implied that

I implied nords are like 4th or 5th tier

They're even behind italians
>>
>>58552799

>behind Italians

[Citation needed]
>>
>>58552837
Italians are electrical engineering wizards
source: an unreliable anecdote from /g/
>>
>>58552837
Do nords even have anyone truly innovative like Volta or Fermi?
>>
>>58552936
Well, Ferrero does have a god-tier engineering division.
>>
>>58552936

>Electrical engineering wizards
>Literally every Italian car ever made riddled with electrical Gremlins

OK goyim
>>
File: Factory Fresh.jpg (57KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
Factory Fresh.jpg
57KB, 575x431px
>>58552972
>Implying Lancia's had electrical problems
They were the only electrically good Italian car.

Shame about the rust problems though...
>>
The best Italian car is Panda (old model) .

Panda > All
>>
>>58552778
linus just copy pasted from tannebaum to create a system like gnu
>>
>>58552790
Years of refinement. Our memes are weapons-grade.
>>
i think the only reason we in finlannd arent doing anything valuable with our engineering degree's are because of axes, vodka and damn immigrants. i live in the worst part of it, second reason i dont want to have a family here, second is that im ugly af.
>>
>>58556436
kinda failed there with a typo... main reason is that im ugly...
>>
>>58552794
Linus ain't even a Fin, he's part of the Swedish minority like every other person of note from Finland.
>>
>>58556436

Is this why Nokia died?

>>58556584

Buttmad Swede detected
>>
>>58556637
Probably yes
>>
>what is fennoscandia?
>>
>>58552936
toppest of keks
>>
>>58552778
Easy its fucking cold there so you forced to live all day long isolated with limited contact to other humans those who get a girfriend will survive it but the other ones will develop an intesnse autism and start doing strange shit, some guys decide that the solution for this is faping until you outfaped. For those that had a job that lasted enought to buy a computer will start exploring it and start developing hobbies around it, onse decide that the best what they can do is to post on a cringe social network full of retards others decide to program. And thats where he apears a great autistic shit lord that insults incompetent programers on the mailinglist.
Theres also a sad part on all of this, some autistic shitlords dont survive it and decide to kill them self.
>>
>>58557739

Although this looks like it's written by a twelve year old I can't imagine this being far from the truth
>>
>>58552837
>any of this

[Citation needed]
>>
>>58557858
I will try to do my best to improve it to 13 years old gramma Sempai
>>
>>58552778
>Why are Nords the best at technological innovation?
Well, maybe not Nords specifically, but white people from cold places are the smartest.

It's called the "Cold Winters Theory"
Basically, humans who had to survive through cold winters were smarter, because they had to plan ahead. Planning ahead is something not seen in niggers, tropical peoples, etc.

It's obvously true because when you google "Cold Winters Theory" you find a mountain of articles, that (((they))) have published trying to discredit the obvious sense that the theory makes.

tl;dr
White people had to be smarter to survive cold winters.
>>
>>58556584
fenno-swedes are still Finns, gayer, irritatingly happier and richer than the Finnish-speaking majority, but still Finns.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.