[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many Indians on this site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why are there so many Indians on this site?
>>
>>58548922
Because they have to pose their "intellect" somewhere.
>>
Because its a cerebral name like Mensa, Ivy league and [spoiler] reddit[/spoiler] everyone is going to try to fit in by using big words to impress other people.
>>
>>58548922

Why is that a problem?
>>
>>58549085
But it's not a problem. Why do you sound offended?
>>
>>58549085
t. poojeet
>>
>>58550800

t. john
>>
>>58550872
nah mate i'm just messing with you. I don't have problems with indian. Indians are bros
>>
>>58549085
He didn't say it was a problem, maybe he's just curious.
>>
>>58550872
>john

Isn't that just what telemarketing pajeets call themselves when they're trying to sound white?
>>
microsoft pays them 1 rupee per post to shill for windows 10
>>
>>58548922
imagine that you live in a giant literal cesspool.

you're standing in shit. steep the walls around are covered in, if not made of, shit. everyone around you in covered in shit and can barely even imagine an existence not revolving around being shit-soaked.

now imagine that an extraordinarily tiny fraction of people can be seen clambering up a slope on one wall, even though most of them are stumbling all over each other. and everyone in the pit starts seeing what's going on.

India is that shit-pile, and the one viable way out is cheating and fraudulently mis-representing yourself to whoever they consider prestigious and influential enough to get them out.

God forbid you ever have to interview a bunch of Indians for a technical position, the amount of bullshit that comes out of their mouths is truly staggering.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.