[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android 7.0 Nougat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Littlegreenbots.jpg (576KB, 1280x767px) Image search: [Google]
Littlegreenbots.jpg
576KB, 1280x767px
Just installed Android 7.0 on my Samsung S7 Edge. (Renovate edge ROM 5.0.1)

Degoogled and debloated of course.

Explain to me what the best phone operating system is, and tell me why it isn't Android 7.0 ungoogled and rooted.
>>
>>58547158
>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer
>>
Can you please shut the fuck up? What is the point of this thread? You're just going to attract a lot of low IQ iToddlers.

>>58547182
fpbp
>>
>>58547158
It's not iOS
>>
File: 1484087388330.png (38KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484087388330.png
38KB, 300x229px
KitKat
>>
>>58547198
>iToddlers
>low iq
You're the one using android ("Ya got games on your phone") here
>>
>>58547211
>Saying "iToddler" automatically makes you an Android user.
>>
When approximately should nougat release for LG G4 as OTA update ? My country/carriers aren't cucking everyone so it shouldn't take long after they start rolling out, but all I find when googling is no real info bullshit on clickbait sites
>>
KDE Plasma Mobile is the shit
>>
>>58547206
this. the more I use 5.0+ the more dumbed down and restricted i see android is getting. Kitkat was so open ended and a few xposed mods made it near perfect. the only problem was lack of physical phone features.
>>
>>58547470
you should get it after it starts to bootloop :^)
>>
>>58547677
Nice meme, but I live in a third world shithole that has better warranty laws than your first world shithole, so I will just get my money back that I paid for the phone when it was new and buy a newer phone with the same money ;^)
>>
>>58547677
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>58547499
because they don't care
>>
>>58547158
On my G2 i use CM nightly builds without Gapps.

Minimal bloat ; longest battery life ; cpu cool as ice
>>
>>58547224
Why would an iOS user talk shit about iOS?
Sailfish and Ubuntu OS are literally memes and BB OS is dead so Android is the only option
>>
>>58548751
Nice. I have an LG G2 too.
Battery and USB-C port are fucked though
>>
>>58549315
>Implying I use a phone
>>
>>58547158

IOS because not laggy piece of shit make by poo in loos
>>
>>58547731
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>58547522
>>58547206
Is this really the case? My N5 which still has KK recently died and sadly all new phones come with at least 5.0, I don't like it and heard it's buggy as fuck hence 5.1 and 6.0 coming so relatively quick after it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.