[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey g, I can't make any sense of those cables that you connect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: cables03.png (2MB, 1184x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cables03.png
2MB, 1184x1050px
Hey g, I can't make any sense of those cables that you connect to the motherboard for the power button/LEDs. I've taken a photo of the cables and the sockets, could someone tell me where the power switch one goes? That's the only one I really care about coz otherwise I can't turn my computer on. However if you're generous enough to tell me all of them it would be greatly appreciated.

>pic related are the cables and sockets that I have.

Thanks!
>>
>>58541146
>>>/v/
>>
>>58541146
Power switch goes to the top right two pins. Doesn't matter which way around.

Power Led goes to top left two pins. + to the left. HDD LED goes to the bottom left two pins. + to the left.
>>
>>58541146
How about you google up a manual for the motherboard you faggot?
>>
lol fucking nigger
>>
>>58541198
>>58541200

I did but it doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: cables04.png (456KB, 665x387px) Image search: [Google]
cables04.png
456KB, 665x387px
>>58541193

But the power switch must go vertical right, not horizontal?

Check the pic related, is the green selection or blue selection correct for the power button?

Thanks.
>>
Why haven't they done something about all these front panel connectors, anyways? I mean, they're pretty much standardized, just turn them all into one nice connector?
>>
holy fuck how stupid do you have to be, the entire fucking thing is labeled as clear as day

power button and reset switch polarity doesn't matter at all

make sure you get the LED polarity right or else you might fry the LED.
>>
>>58541262
Everything goes Horizontal fucker. Are you stupid?
>>
>>58541275

That would be handy, either that or make them keyed so you can't plug them in the wrong place.
This is the only part of the build I am confused about.

>>58541276

Yeah yeah I'm stupid I get it. So can you answer >>58541262
>>
>>58541285

Oooooh, that makes more sense now. Thanks for the help anon!!
>>
>>58541300
why the fuck would they be vertical, its literally labeled on the bottom

how about you open the mobo manual book or pdf and go to the section that has the headers labeled in an even more retard tier diagram
>>
>>58541318

Because the plastic underneath is shaped in a vertical way. Also if you placed 2 pin connectors across horizontally they wouldn't fit.
>>
File: 255470.jpg (128KB, 750x721px) Image search: [Google]
255470.jpg
128KB, 750x721px
I can't wait til you're PC starts to over heat from all the Cheeto dust. But you probably come here since you're too retarded to figure it out on your own. Fucking give your computer to some that needs it. Then choke on a Cheeto, tardo.
>>
>>58541377

But aren't the people who live on 4Chan the ones who have Cheeto stained fingers?
>>
>>58541377

Also no the computer cost 3k.
>>
>>58541146
>Hey g, I can't make any sense of those cables that you connect to the motherboard for the power button/LEDs
Go to school.
>>
File: figure it out nigger.png (2MB, 1184x1050px) Image search: [Google]
figure it out nigger.png
2MB, 1184x1050px
I can't be bothered doing more. You should be able to work this out.
>>
File: a.jpg (311KB, 1184x1050px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
311KB, 1184x1050px
>>58541146
the LED's must be the right way around, typically the black or white wire is negative, and the color wire is positive
buttons can be either way around
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.