[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a uni project in which we have to work in groups. our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

i have a uni project in which we have to work in groups. our group is composed of 4 normies and me. they all decided to go with whatsapp for communication with each other and i couldnt beat all 4 of them. should i keep shilling telegram or just use whatsapp for this period of 2 weeks with the only Contacts as an allowed permission?
>>
>>58531255
I'd rather fail the class if I was you, lol. Why don't you use VKontakte?
>>
>>58531442
>VKontakte
it is not even known its existence where i live.
>>
just use whatsapp. why think so difficult?
>>
>telegram
Are you sure there aren't 4 normies and a retard who things he knows his Shit?
>>
>>58531518
>why think so difficult?
it triggers my autism
>>
>>58531662
yes
>>
OP here's a secret, there is no way to hide. The NSA alone has an unfathomable budget. If they want you they will get you. My advice is to use it for the little time you need.

Personally I don't even own a phone, and use my own email server ut there's no way to communicate without being watched (maybe using ASL in the woods or something).
>>
>>58531255
>our group is composed of 4 normies and me.

What makes you so special??

>>58531679
>>why think so difficult?

My Grammar Nazi is hurting again.
>>
>>58531802
>What makes you so special?
who said im special?

>>58531778
a decent advice! thnx
>>
>>58531895
By calling others normie you are separating yourself from them. With that in mind normies is an insult so you are effectively saying you're better.
>>
>>58531895
>who said im special?
>>our group is composed of 4 normies and me.
>>
>>58531927
>>58531937

you're the one who implied that. normie, or not a normie, it's two kinds of different shit. none of them is better than the other
>>
btw, whats the opposite of "normie"? dont tell me its "autism"
>>
>>58531255
"i don't have whatsapp, but you can have my email"
I always love their faces
Dont give up op
>>
>>58531997
i did this once, they never emailed me more than once and then they told the instructor behind my back, told him i was uncooperative and unreachable and the he let them do the project without me and this was days before the deadline so I had no time to produce a complete project myself.
>>
>>58531995
I suppose someone who embraces being different, so a hipster?
>>
>>58532050
yeah, probably
>>
>>58532031
Well that sucks. I also hate group projects because stuff like that can happen. Anyway i think that if you provide an email and a phone number and people still don't contact you it's not your fault
>>
>>58531255

>uni project team
>actually believes anyone will communicate about project ever

must be your 1st year
>>
Stop being autistic.
>>
>>58531995
>btw, whats the opposite of "normie"?
goodboy
>>
What's wrong with whatsapp?
>>
>>58532994
>>>reddit
Your friends want you back.
>>
>>58533014

huh?
>>
>>58531255
Stop being such a special snowflake and embrace the botnet.
>>
>implying telegram is any different from whatsapp
lol the nsa is onto you anyway
>>
>>58533051
difference is that telegram is an fsb botnet tho
>>
>>58533073
at least meme right faggot, it's a german federal police botnet
>>
>>58533089
thats Threema
>>
>>58533136
The telegram servers are in germany, you mong.
>>
>>58531255
Stop being an autist for once in your life.
>>
>>58533155
>falling for the physical location trap
>implying the telegram founders don't have kremlin ties
>implying the fsb doesn't have backdoor access to the custom crypto suites
>>
The secret to group projects :
>go with a bunch of dropouts who don't want to do shit
>thell them to chill bro, you'll do it for them
>do everything the way you want
>if there's an oral presentation, just mail it to them last minute
>enjoy working on a project of your choice
>enjoy the good grades
>enjoy the rest of your group failing because they didn't do shit
>enjoy the teacher licking your balls cause you've clearly done all the work
>>
>>58533278
Literally this Anon, always fucking works.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.