[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eMachines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

These were so shit, but I remember alot of people had them back in the 2000s, myself included.

Then when I switched to HP in 2008 I never looked back.
>>
>>58525661
Overclocked the shit out of my mine to play quake. It lasted 2 minutes shut off and started smoking and sparking
Glorious AMD
>>
>>58525661
Mine was pretty decent in the early 2000's.
Modems and graphics cards were really prone to melting from heat (scorch marks and stuff). Can't remember if the optical drive burned out too but swapped it out with a double stack that could play on top and write on bottom, thing lasted for years and survived a lightning strike power surge that melted the surge protector it was plugged into along with fucking up the modem inside it.
Most games didn't really have crazy specs so just throwing a graphics card in it ran most anything you could throw at it. Wasn't a bad machine at all and XP it came with was a pretty decent OS.
>>
>>58526119
Now that I think about it. Power supply unit rarely went out, and heat messing up gpu's from heat wasn't as bad as some other brands I ended upgrading to. Think someone even managed to fix it when I gave it away. Thing was kind of a tank, needed a few spare parts here and there but I wouldn't be surprised if it was still running now even after the heavy use it got.
>>
>Get hotwheels pc
>Runs fast
>so fast
>overclock it
>faster still
>NSA, CIA and FBI hax0rz try to catch me but I overclock my speed so I can outrun them
>mom comes in, sees pc leaving some kind of blue flame behind
>blue cause that shit burns at a higher temperature, no casual normie heat
>overclock mom
>she turns old in like 10 seconds and dies of old age
>open command prompt
>find speed
>Flash Gordon myself
>Run so fast that the sense of my dead mother doesn't reach me, no regrets
>Running in the '90s
>>
>>58526306
>hotweels pc of mt akina thinks he's hot shit
>show up with my black hyper 212 evo i3
>race starts and I'm easily outpacing him with my turbo frequency
>dagumi pushes the bclk further to try and catch me
>temps in the redline
>cooler screaming for mercy
>scatters the logical cores all over the towgay
>cries
> "nothing personnel... kid"
>>
>>58525661
had a late 2000's laptop from them it sucked ass
>>
>>58526692
I cri everytiem
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.png (49KB, 835x889px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.png
49KB, 835x889px
>>58525661

>currently shitposting on eMachines shitbox
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
Not an eMachine but i always liked the POS HP machines, like the RP and DC series machines.
Pic related is a DC7700 ultra slim, rocking a 1.86ghz C2D, 2gb of ddr2 and an 80gb hdd
>>
>>58528568
I have a pentium D compaq from that era. What could I even use a shitbox like that for
>>
>>58528826
Shitposting
Old games
Nas

My current main machine is a thinkpad t42
So anything would be better than that
>>
>>58528899
only downside is i *think* that it's running windows 7 or 10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.