[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he still uses opera mini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 965x800px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 965x800px
>he still uses opera mini
>>
>>58506397
What benefit does Opera Mini have over regular Opera for mobile?
>>
>>58506424

none, anymore

the OP file was the only reason it was relevant initially

also the other features like userscript for browser/phone and other features make it great and smooth
>>
>>58506424
Facebook notification integration
>>
>>58506602

>calling this a benefit
>>
>>58506424
It used to be mini only, because Android and iPhones had very shit processors compared to the power of desktop windows 5-6 years ago.

Now, its fine. Google 'optimised' the shit out of the chromium engine, and opera co-authors the engine and applied their own optimisations. So having the full engine run on a half decent mobile is a sinch these days. I don't think it has the turbo built in though. You need to download their botnet app for that. Do not trust it at all.

Though I really like forcing desktop agent on Opera. Less cuckolding when you're on the go. The new news stuff in the speed dial area is garbage, however. Just avoid it.
>>
>>58506713

google's browser is still shit tho

even some of the features it claims to have isnt as good as opera which makes no fucking sense
>>
>>58506738
I prefer the interface in Chrome for Android, mainly because tab switching in Opera is shit.
>>
>decide to try out Opera
>it's hideous
>back to Opera Mini

>>58506470
Regular Android Opera's had Opera Turbo since forever, I was using that years ago.
>>
>>58507027

the lack of a real data savings feature and ad blocking is shit tho

and the tablet view fixes the tab switcihng issue
>>
>>58506424
Absolutely none. The worst downside being lacking support of modern web standards.
>>
>>58507096
Yeah, I've been using tablet view and although it's a lot better, it's a bit cramped when viewed on a smartphone.
>>
>>58506397
>he doesn't use firefox on all devices
>>
>>58507205
>sjwfox
>in 2017

get a load of this cuck.
>>
>>58507205
>he uses Fx when superior alternatives exist
>>
>>58507161

especially if you put it into max savings

also every time you clear data and reopen the browser it crashes cause its trying to load the fucking "can we see your location" question and it wont show till you reopen the browser and wait a second after searching to let it popup
>>
>>58506397
>Ads

Kek
>>
>>58506424
Opera Mini still blocks Google Ads. Opera doesn't block them, the sell out cunts.
>>
>>58507405
>Kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.