[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the CIA know it was Putin who ordered the hacking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 85

File: putincomputer.jpg (35KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
putincomputer.jpg
35KB, 854x570px
How does the CIA know it was Putin who ordered the hacking?
>>
They don't.
>>
>>58502769
slash thread
>>
>>58502727
IP was from Swaziland which is the same as Switzerland which is obviously the Russian Government.
>>
>>58502727
Has the CIA ever lied to us about anything? That's your answer.
>>
>>58502727
Who else would benefit the msot and have the capability?
>>
File: enhancedbuzz265591324293295144.jpg (45KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
enhancedbuzz265591324293295144.jpg
45KB, 460x276px
>>58502727
Putin hacks all the things.
>>
>>58502727
They don't. They just don't want Trump to befriend Putin because if that happens goodbye hacking Russian servers or 007 like missions in Ukraine and alike. They have a lot to lose
>>
>>58502727

A little digging showed that it was Ukrainian hackers aligned with Clinton... kek.
>>
Same way Putin would know its Obama who authorizes a hack of Russian military and government systems whenever that happens.

It's an attack on a country, those are usually given the go-ahead by the commander in chief.
>>
>>58502727
Is that a cintiq he is using?
It looks like a graphic tablet, based on the flexible adjustments on the leg of the monitor
>>
>>58504291
>all governments are organized the same way
>all hacker individuals/groups are on govt payroll, or do it for political reasons, or for the money, or..
>>
>>58502727
Anybody with access to an ISP talking on BGP, OSPF, etc. can spoof their IP to be anything. Even if there was "hacking" there is no way to definitively know where it came from since all IPs can be spoofed if you have access to an ISP.

Also they never really said what russia "hacked," that alone displays that its literally nothing.
>>
>>58504414
They changed their mind from the election being hacked to Hillary's emails being hacked to fix the election... Despite telling everyone it wouldn't make a difference right up until results night.
>>
>>58502727
It could be anything from intercepting russian communications to a spy or just strong circumstantial evidence.

But of course they are not going to reveal their sources. At this point, you either believe the intelligence community or you don't, there's not much more to this.
>>
>>58505449
Not true. There was never any serious claim that anyone has hacked election machines or whatever, not from the CIA at least. There may have been a couple sensationalist articles by shitty news sources, but you can't seriously use that as an against the CIA.
>>
File: Naty.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Naty.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>58502727
I wonder what's Uncle Vlad's screensaver
>>
>>58505449
Election machines aren't networked. They just spit out results to a human operator at the physical machine. So the only way that would work is if thousands Russian agents physically infiltrated the US and physically hacked the election machines.
>>
>>58502727
They don't. Libtards are just mad they lost and they need a scapegoat.
>>
they hacked him back
>>
Because they are the CIA, and they have agents in every country. They have one job, and that job is to spy on everyone.
>>
>>58507543
>Implying they are competent and not encumbered by bureaucracy and leftism
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/Diversity_Inclusion_Strategy_2016_to_2019.pdf
>>
>>58507543
Too much faith in them. Recall that they're the ones who told Bush iraq had WMD.
>>
Dr.Pavel told him
>>
>>58507833
Putin's a big guy
>>
File: 1155471433553.jpg (53KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1155471433553.jpg
53KB, 500x479px
>>58504291
>It's an attack on a country
>hacking a few computers and uncovering some dirty documents that shouldn't exist in the first place if Hillary wasn't an evil corrupt bitch
>attack on a country

If Russia hacked the voting system itself, the boxes, and manipulate the votes directly;
sure, you can consider that attacking a country.
That's in fact the definition of "rigging" or "hacking" an election.

But uncovering a few documents?
That's just putting spotlight on a few papers.
The public have the freedom of opinion to ignore it or the freedom of expression to act on it.

Don't use such dramatazing words that make you look stupid.
It's akin to when some of those more mentally insane feminists calling it RAPE when a man asks them for directions in a city.
>>
Anyone up for some late night hacking ? see what else the CIA are hiding
>>
File: balloonski.gif (371KB, 406x249px) Image search: [Google]
balloonski.gif
371KB, 406x249px
>>58505834
>>
>>58502727
presumably some classified intel source
or they're just making shit up because it's politically convenient
my money's on the latter considering the unsophisticated nature of the attack
>>
>>58507943
Yea man just fire up your botnet and load up those l33t h4x0r tools you have.
Kids need to leave /g/
>>
Trumpistas, your god emperor say it was Russia.
Why do you question him?
>>
>>58507996
>my money's on the latter considering the unsophisticated nature of the attack
What attack? There are LITERALLY NO real details. You've all been psyop'd hard.
>>
>>58508040
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/the-public-evidence-behind-claims-russia-hacked-for-trump/
>>
>>58502727
They don't.

The headlines and reports are very misleading and deceiving.

Read the MSM articles and the CIA or whatever intelligence reports yourself. Read it like a lawyer.

What do they mean by "hacking" or "influence"?
Where is the proof? Even if they have IP of hackers, Russian IP address doesn't mean Russian government, Russian government doesn't mean it was personally Putin who ordered it. Were they too dumb to use proxies or VPNs?

There's too much BS you have to filter out.
>>
>>58504242
A little digging showed that this post is from an IP in Moscow... kek
>>
>>58505908
They didn't hack the machines, they hacked the Electoral College.
>>
>>58507761
come on, just because they've done shady shit before and lied doesn't mean they ALWAYS lie. Look at the intelligence agencies around the western world, they're ALL concerned about this.
>>
>>58508346
"PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN ORDERED IT AND INFLUENCED A CAMPAIGN THE 2016 AIMED AT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE UNITED STATES. THE GOAL OF THIS CAMPAIGN WAS TO UNDERMINE PUBLIC FAITH IN THE U.S. DEMOCRATIC PROCESS, DENIGRATE SECRETARY CLINTON, AND HARM HER ELECTABILITY AND POTENTIAL PRESIDENCY. VLADIMIR PUTIN AND THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT ALSO DEVELOPED A CLEAR PREFERENCE FOR PRESIDENT-ELECTCIOUS"
James Clapper
https://www.c-span.org/video/?421334-1/senior-intelligence-officials-testify-russia-hacking-activities
>>
>>58502727

They ran a backtrace and triangulation on the traffic.

Even though they were behind seven proxies the based CIA still found them.
>>
>>58502727
Because Putin is our guy, he was blackmailed for stealing funds,and we got rid of his completion,and got him to high position.

Putin is a CIA asset.
>>
>>58508040
Wikileaks documents were DKIM verified as unaltered. Wikileaks documents included a really shitty phishing attack Podesta fell for. Also included were several password reset emails, the passwords on which still worked and allowed /pol/ to log into his Twitter briefly.
>>
>>58508450
James Clapper also claimed the NSA did not store metadata on the communications of US citizens. Before the Snowden leak.
>>
>>58508562
consequences will never be the same
>>
>>58508562
They write a GUI in visual basic to track the hackers IP address you clown
>>
>Donald J. Trump
>Donal J. Trum
>Dona J. Tru
>Don.J Tr
>Don.T

I'm glad we had this talk guys.
>>
they read 4chan
>>
>>58508374
>come on, just because they've done shady shit before and lied doesn't mean they ALWAYS lie. Look at the intelligence agencies around the western world, they're ALL concerned about this.
Don't forget Clapper lying under oath to congress about not spying on citizens.
Or was snowden a russian hacker, too?
>>
>>58508060
>Where is the proof? Even if they have IP of hackers, Russian IP address doesn't mean Russian government, Russian government doesn't mean it was personally Putin who ordered it. Were they too dumb to use proxies or VPNs?
This

>Russian government hackers are so sophisticated we know this attack was from them, BUT they were too dumb to use a fucking proxy.
>>
>>58502769
fpbp
>>
>>58511532
Or the hundreds of daily briefings that are full of factual information and help the president make day to day decisions.

You can pick out even 150 things the CIA/NSA has lied about, I assure you there are 10000 more things they didn't lie about and had no reason to lie about.
>>
>>58514089
>implying that the 150 things are as irrelevant as 10,000 true things
hurr durr Iraq has WMD's better fuck up the Middle East and kill 500,000 people and create IS
>>
>>58514211
That's not the point, the point is you can't dismiss the other 10,000 things BECAUSE of the few things they have lied about.

It can make you question the veracity, but you can't just blanket dismiss it because they're saying what you dont like.
>>
>>58502727
They got the memo from the british spy working on elections.

FBI had it earlier but they didn't divulge the information for long time, this is why the ex-spy released it on public
>>
>>58502727
They don't they just don't want white people to work together and glass the Middle East once and for all.
>>
>>58514089
yeah sure the relevance of those 10.000 things is absolutely just as relevant as the 150 things
>implying the president didn´t know of those 150 things
>>
>>58514242
So fucking what? Are you seriously trying to make this black and white?

There are shades of grey in EVERYTHING, nuance exists in the real world, you can't just paint the NSA or CIA one color because of one thing they've done.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>58514089
>had no reason to lie about
of course they don´t have to lie about when talking about where putin had his breakfast that day
that shit is irrelevant
>>
>has classified information that if we were to divulge to the american public would put our national intelligence assets at risk, and expose our agents and means of conducting espionage

>THEY WONT TELL US HOW THEY KNOW OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE LYING LIKE ALWAYS

wew lad, conservatives really are idiots.
>>
>>58514267
Fucking this, if we tell Russia how we know what it is we know, THEY can in turn make sure to close off our access to their government, intelligence networks, etc.

Operation security only works because classified information is KEPT classified.
>>
>>58514220
hurr durr, we *think* Russia hacked some DNC operatives poorly secured email accounts, better start WWIII :^)
>>
>>58514254
nuance is completely worthless if they abuse their power
oh sure they do something good sometimes
damn i´d even go so far as to say most of the time
but 100 slightly good things don´t equal one major betrayal

you sound like a fucking moron who´d say to not make it a black and white issue when some guy were to rape someone because he also was helping the homeless
>>
>>58514295
So what's the Kermlin pay these days anyway?
>>
>>58514267
>>58514284
or more likely they don't have shit and are just bluffing to the press because they know Washington CIA Compost and NYT will carry their water. they need to provide concrete evidence, or I'm going to assume their "evidence" is same category as Iraq WMD territory
>>
>>58514284
shouldn´t have fucked with peoples trust then should they?
>>
>>58514309
hurr durr, I don't like someone's opinion so I'm going to accuse them of being a stooge of the Kremlin
what's CTR pay like these days? see how easy that is to win the argument :^)
>>
>>58514316
Yes, far more likely some massive liberal plot....

wow

>>58514318
Lol, people are idiots and they're only proving it further this election cycle.

I call a spade a spade.
>>
>>58514295
>better start WWIII
Considering China's recent rhetoric in response to Trump's statements, I guess a war with China is more likely.
>>
>>58514327
Didn't say it was liberal. Only few true liberals left are guys like Greenwald. This is the work of the deep state.
>>
>>58514295
as if we aren't heading to war anyway?

Please, China and Russia have been arming themselves heavily for the past decade, SOMETHING is going to happen in the 2020s or 2030s (if cooler heads prevail it might take that long). But it's pretty obvious everyone is getting ready for something soon.
>>
>>58514340
Which is why I'm glad Trump won. He's going to smooth over things with Putin, make some mutually beneficial deals. Then work on better deals with China and deescalate tensions there. And all the while, the criminals in the CIA deep state are gonna get flushed out.
>>
>>58514327
you can hardly blame the people if their lives are build on government lies
>>
>>58514358
>he actually believes this

fucking lol, prepare for the disappointment of a life time I guess.

I assume you're early mid 20's at best, prepare to be even more disillusioned with politics than you were before this election.
>>
>>58514358
>Then work on better deals with China and deescalate tensions there
Have you been reading the news this past week?
>>
File: 1hnrdq.jpg (92KB, 726x500px) Image search: [Google]
1hnrdq.jpg
92KB, 726x500px
>>
>>58514382
Obviously not, that's fake news anon. If it's not from brietbart, how can we trust it as a source?
>>
>>58514380
>>58514382
I'm in my 30's and a seasoned political analyst. Get bent. Things are going to get better and you crybabies are going to have to deal with it.
>>
File: 1480430102523.jpg (44KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1480430102523.jpg
44KB, 398x370px
>>58514394
>seasoned political analyst
>he actually believes this
>>
>>58514394
but what am i supposed to cry about if things actually get better
>>
File: CzZBA8OXEAAh1Hh.jpg (110KB, 937x627px) Image search: [Google]
CzZBA8OXEAAh1Hh.jpg
110KB, 937x627px
Really makes you think
>>
>>58514402
This is classic Trump. Start with extreme positions for the people you're negotiating with, then bring it back to the middle so everyone walks away happy. Go read Art of the Deal.
>>
>>58514407
That just says you admit the russians did it and you're just playing along by saying the CIA/NSA are lying about it.

Wew lad, and you call yourself american?
>>
>>58514423
It doesn't imply the Russians did anything, just that the US thinks they can meddle in everyone else's business, but if someone does it to them they freak the fuck out.
>>
>>58514420
So the 13% of Rosneft (russian state run oil company worth over $68B) trump was offered, just a little bit of that negotiating right?

Come on, he's obviously owned by russia at this point.

There isn't anything trump wouldnt do for $5B+ in cash, including sellout the US.
>>
>>58514449
>but if someone does it to them they freak the fuck out.
>It doesn't imply the Russians did anything

it's like i'm taking crazy pills
>>
>>58514452
Sorry, you must be thinking of HRC who sold 20% of our Uranium to Putin for a plush contribution to the Clinton Foundation. Pay. To. Play. You dumb retard. Everything you accuse Trump of, HRC has done by a factor of 100.
>>
>>58514323
>I-I totally not p-part of an echo chamber set up by Kremlin with recurring gaslighting that targets Americans: don't trust your government institutions, Putin knows better :^); you don't want to start WWIII by electing a certain candidate as POTUS :^); Russia is peaceful :^); Crimea referendum was fair and square :^); there are no Russian troops in Ukraine, while NATO troops are 100% massacre Russian-speaking citizens who live there :^), here have some nut repeating my point on RT :^) you won't hear it da corprate meed er :^)
>>
>>58514471
So you're claiming the Dossier released is entirely fake?
>>
>>58514471
Lol, I hate hillary. Trump is a fucking moron who is selling our country, which is far worse than anything that dumb bitch has done.

I'm not a hillary supporter, but that doesn't mean I think we should throw gas on our own house and light the match.
>>
>>58514459
Still waiting on that evidence of Russian interference. Maybe they'll declassify that in the 2050's :^)
>>58514479
Yes, even the Intelligence Community has admitted this.
>>
>>58514496
>Yes, even the Intelligence Community has admitted this.
So I guess they are trustworthy after all?
>>
>>58514496
>waiting on that evidence of Russian interference
I already discussed earlier why that would be a retarded idea, you simply can't reveal how you got this intelligence, sorry to burst your Kremlin talking points, but no the US will not disclose how it learned that you interfered. That would be stupid and would just let you more easily stop us from doing the same thing in the future.

We need to protect our intelligence assets, not hang them out to dry because some americans are too retarded to trust the intelligence agencies they've paid to train to do this work for them.
>>
>>58514471
Kek, the Uranium deal didn't have any impact on national security and the company that was sold hold a measly 1% share in the market. Keep trying, RIDF.
>>
>>58514508
Covering your ass isn't the same as being trustworthy. I wouldn't trust them until the criminals there like Brennan are flushed out

>>58514513
and there's a teapot on the other side of the sun :^)
>>
>>58514526
>the criminals
according to whom?

Trump? Ha
>>
File: 1hj1gp.jpg (140KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1hj1gp.jpg
140KB, 707x500px
>>
>>58514513
The DNC is experts at spotting election influence, they're real pros at it after all, hahahaha

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240

Pied-piper strategy, epic lulz
>>
>>58514513
obama is a reptile trust me i have sources and shits
>>
>>58514576
What does that have to do with anything I discussed in that post?
>>
>>58514576
DNC being retards = NSA and CIA should release classified information because....reasons?
>>
>>58514526
Weren't you drumpftard chanting LOCK HER UP until recently when the cheeto mussolini called Hillary his friend and thanked her for her service? What happened? Drumpf is so special, he can shit all over his supporters like a true career politician?
>>
>>58514576
Ignore him, it's a bot.
>>
>>58514598
Pro-tip, no one in the US govt has examined the DNC servers. "Trust us guys, it was the Russians, our paid shills at Crowdstrike told us it was them" :^)

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers

try harder nooblet
>>
>>58514616
wew lad, gotta wonder if the kremlin paid for this, or if some sack of shit american on /pol/ decided to betray his country and make a shitpost bot for russia.
>>
>>58502727
>Trusting CIA niggers
>>
>there is no such thing as cyberwarfare
>Russian hackers just doesn't exist
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>58514599
>the cheeto mussolini called Hillary his friend and thanked her for her service
I'm loving these salty tears

I could care less about what happens to HRC. Lock her up was just a meme that we didn't take literally. The humiliation she had to have felt on Nov 8 was more than worth a 100 lifetimes in jail. :^)
>>
>>58514637
HIGH ENERGY
>>
>>58514599
Did calling trump hitler stop being cool so you're calling him mussolini now?
>>
>>58514616
>The DNC told BuzzFeed in a statement published last week that the FBI never requested access to its servers after they were breached
When did Trumptards start listening to Buzzfeed?
>>
>>58514637
>Praise kek
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>58514667
Anyone who has been paying attention has been calling him the Benito cheeto for months.
>>
>>58514674
There are Praise kek threads over on /pol/ pretty much hourly.
>>
>>58514628
I'm a libertarian, born in Texas, no friends or connection to Russia at all. I could give a shit either way about Russia. I just don't believe BS from any source, even if it's my own govt.

Btw, I LOVE how you refuted my documented source that their servers were never even examined by the US Govt, but somehow they know it was the Russians. Only in a braindead retards mind would that make sense and not even question the claim.

>>58514673
Cool, so you stopped reading right at the relevant rebuke of that statement? Is your IQ the same as a potato?

>But a senior law enforcement official disputed that characterization the following day.

>“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

>“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

>CrowdStrike, the private security firm in question, has published extensive forensic analysis backing up its assessment that the threat groups that infiltrated the DNC were associated with Russian intelligence.
>>
File: enemies.png (131KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
enemies.png
131KB, 600x465px
Kinda wish all the Russian-interference denialists ITT would just watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LU75tWutvs
>>
>>58514682
>The board that proudly let in immigrants by the boatload has hourly kek threads
Why am I not surprised.
>>
File: 1479161204343.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479161204343.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>58514724
>>
>>58514642
>W-we didn't really meant that
Wow, what a cuck. This particular piece was like a half of Drumpf's campaign, yet Drumpfkins backed out of his claims the moment they discovered it was just a ruse to get the doritos hitler elected. Truth hurts, huh? We sure will see more damage control from Drumpftards as he proceeds to fuck up this country and sell us out to his new best buttbuddies in Moscow. But, hey, at least you had your happy time being shitlords on the Internet and ruin the future for all Americans.
>>
>>58514616
You realize the NSA operates mass data collection on ALL incoming fiber connections to the US?

They don't need to even touch the servers if the connections being made were international, they already know about it.
>>
>>58514756
so salty :^) mmmmm

>>58514768
Yes, incoming connection, doesn't say anything about the dozen other connections before it
>international
200 countries, must be Russia :^)
>>
>>58514701
>I'm a libertarian
lmao libertardians literally race to ride the russian cock for little money, so their dead movement can stay relevant a little longer
>>
Can't wait until the T90s start rolling down Hollywood Ave.
>>
>>58514796

Again, why would they publicly discuss any of this?

They dont have to show proof of anything and it would be foolish if they did.

Never has the american public been given highly sensitive details about the way we operate our clandestine activities unless it was safe to do so.

Why the fuck should this be any fucking different?
>>
>>58514701
>FBI is telling the truth about this but not about Russian involvement because Putin said so
My head hurts.
>>
>>58514799
>>58514813
The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM
>>
>>58514724
This video provides no data or information, why do you want "Russian-interference denialists" to watch it?
>>
>>58514853
Because he's either a retard or a paid CTR shill
>>
>>58514853
If Trump's top lawyer can't defend him, how can you?
>>
>>58514838
you posted this video the last time a thread like this was on /g/

you're either a shill posting links given to you to use by your handler, or you're a mega shill who has literally no life.
>>
>>58514796
I can't wait to see minorities starting to gun down whitey for electing an orange fascist in the white house after 8 years of progressive policies :^) I hope you and your family dies before you get to see Drumpf getting impeached :^)
>>
>>58514870
I've never posted that video on /g/ before so you must be thinking of someone else. Either way, you're the shill. Get bent.

>>58514877
Here we go, starting to see the true colors now. You guys are part of the new Soros opposition campaign.
>>
>>58514813
because you lied too often
and now nobody trusts you

you just can´t expect people to ignore everything and say yes they this time are telling the truth
>>
>>58514877
Trump is going to repeal illegal gun control laws. No nig is going to nog me.
>>
>>58514870
And yet you still can't defend Trump.
>>
>>58514407
what was the best small movie of the summer of 96?
>>
>>58514903
>I've never posted that video on /g/ before so you must be thinking of someone else. Either way, you're the shill. Get bent.
well it was posted, and literal word for word
>The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back :^)

including the carrot smiley.
>>
>>58514949
>best small movie of the summer of 96
only real standouts i'm seeing

>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>The Nutty Professor
>Independence Day
>>
>>58514957
Well, that's exactly what Obama said in the video, word for word, and I added the smiley because he was being a sarcastic asshole to Mittens.

>>58514949
Sling Blade
>>
>>
>>58514926
>And yet you still can't defend Trump.
I'm not trying too...
>>
>>58515016

>I'm not trying too...

Was Sessions trying to?

That's such a lame excuse.
>>
File: whatever.gif (923KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
923KB, 245x246px
>IT WAS THE FUCKING RUSSIANS! THEY HACKED THE EMAILS!!!!
Why would this even matter? The email leak exposed a bunch of DNC and media corruption. I wouldn't care if Satan himself was the one who leaked the emails. The source is fucking irrelevant if the emails are genuine.
>>
>>58514986
If judge frollo did nothing wrong, why does he want to fuck the gypsie esmeralda?
>>
File: 1484409541647.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1484409541647.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>58515008
>>
>>58515044
Because we have evidence they also hacked republican servers but chose not to release anything.

So either they didn't find anything :^)

Or they're saving it for when trump is in office. They don't even necessarily need info on trump, what they really need influence over is the senators and members of the house. Influence enough of them, and assuming trump really is in the russians pockets, and boom, you've got more or less free reign of the US, you've got control of the executive, massive influence in the legislative branch, and soon you'll be able to appoint someone to the Judicial branch.

Hmmmmmmm
>>
Remember the Clinton Investigation? Remember the Ex-FBI and whistle blowers? Remember the opening/closing and reopening of these cases? Remember "Drain the Swamp"? Obama putting sanctions on Russia without any type of oversight?

There is a MASSIVE civil war going on within our government. There's not really a reason to believe any party right now.

I only really trust Rand Paul at this point but I have a huge bias toward him.
>>
>>58515044
for the same reason nobody gave a shit about the electoral college until they lost. they don't care about what's right, only what benefits themselves.
>>
>>58514358
What has he done so far to make you believe this? Especially when n what he has said he wants to do is the exact opposite.

How will he deescalate tensions with China when he wants to send war ships to the south China sea to block their access to their man made island bunkers.

He already can't smooth things over with his own country's govt, he's not going to make besties with Russia.

Not to mention he's starting to piss off Germany's car manufacturers with threats of higher taxes.
>>
>>58515044
Ssshhhh, they don't like critical thinking around here. :^) Ignore the content, we gotta teach those evil Russians a lesson. Ignore the DNC rigging their primary and the RNC primary. Ignore the debate questions leaked. Ignore the fact that Obama lied about knowing of HRC's email server. Ignore the fact that Podesta prays mass shooters are white males. Ignore the fact that HRC wants open borders and has public and private positions. Ignore the massive media collusion with her campaign. Ignore the fact that Google CEO was directly working for HRC campaign. Ignore the SuperPac collusion. Ignore the fact that HRC had a mole in Biden's camp. Ignore the fact that Obama picked people in his administration from the suggestion list of CiTi bank advisor/Wall St shill. Ignore the fact that DNC directed paid shills to cause violence at Trump rallies.

Yes, ignore the content. The Russians are evil that's the only narrative that matters. :^)
>>
File: Computer criminals.jpg (464KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
Computer criminals.jpg
464KB, 1024x715px
how ordinary hackers are exposed:
>FBI, Interpol, CIA, half world's police work to find tons of evidence, track down the hacker and catch him with when he makes a mistake
see: kevin mitnick, guccifer

government-emplyed hacking groups:
>"good" hackers hack the "bad" hackers' servers, downloads 500GB of their source codes, emails, malwares, desktop screenshots, porn collections and family photos and then upload it on public torrent trackers
see: hacking team, btw they weren't really a secret group, they even had a commercial on how badass they are at helping different governments

""""russian"""" hackers:
>someone breaks into podesta's gmail account sending him a phishing link like it's 2003 outside
>it must be god damn commies, I mean, ruskies, says some old fart in murican senate, i swear on me bible, dog bless america
>>
File: 2016.12.15 - Putin Meme_0.jpg (27KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
2016.12.15 - Putin Meme_0.jpg
27KB, 500x345px
>>58515153
>>
File: impending rape.png (293KB, 744x586px) Image search: [Google]
impending rape.png
293KB, 744x586px
>>58515098
>implying Democrats will have any pull whatsoever in 2 years
>>
>>58515098
Fake news. RNC servers were never breached.
>>
>>58515177
and yet hillary still got 3.2M more votes.

Really makes you think that whole gerrymandering thing might be favoring one particular party.
>>
>>58515189
Oh okay, good to know comrade.
>>
>>58507761
No, the CIA told Bush there was no evidence for WMDs. Bush then lied to Congress about what the CIA told him.
>>
He forgot to wear his hacker ski mask.
>>
File: 1479787347437.jpg (37KB, 934x697px) Image search: [Google]
1479787347437.jpg
37KB, 934x697px
>>58515200
>>
>>58515191
>Electoral college follows state borders
>Gerrymandering
It was 2.8M not 3.2
and
Subtract CA and Trump won the popular vote.

Really makes you think that whole illegal immigration thing might be favoring one particular party.
>>
>>58515098
If that's the real fear then why is nobody focusing on that? Almost all of the news coverage related to the supposed Russian hacking is about how Adolf Putin hacked the DNC.
Tbh the Russian hacking thing is one of the most plausible explanations in my mind, but the hack of the DNC is irrelevant at this point. Trump already won. Nothing would change even if they released a video of Russian officials authorizing/planning the hack beforehand.
>>
>>58515191
>what is California
>what is New York

Trump could have won 48/50 states and still lost the popular vote, which doesn't account for shit
>>
>>58515231
>Subtract CA
LOLOOL

Lets do that for the economy too and good luck running your country, fuck wit.
>>
>>58515199
Go fuck yourself
http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-evidence-trump-rnc-successfully-hacked-2017-1
>>
>>58515237
Voting in general doesn't count for shit
>>
>>58515237
California and new york ARE the US in terms of current economic activity.

Feel free to cut them out, they'll be wayyyy better off by themselves, and honestly importing food and energy would stil probably save them money since they aren't paying for your shitty poor.
>>
>>58515231
>if you subtract the winners margin he becomes the loser!
Really made me think.
>>
>>58515259
>winner becomes the loser
Hmm, can't seem to find the popular vote clause in the US Constitution :^)
Try harder fgt
>>
>>58515247
>trusting the MSM
>>
>>58515153
Yet with all those scary allegations Drumpfcucks couldn't bring Hillary to the court :^) and make Drumpf win by a popular vote :^)
>critical thinking
Those loony Alex Jones ramblings Drumpftards lap up like rednecks who saw fool's gold does sure qualify as one. Now go complain about your inferior race go extinct in the comments under fresh fake news from RT 'journalists' :^)
>>
They don't
>>
>>58515254
they'll be just fine under Trump you retard. but in no way should they be able to dictate the terms for every other state
>>
>>58515286
>win by a popular vote
Still waiting for someone to link me to the US Constitution section for popular vote :^)
>>
>>58515274
>lapping up fresh conspiracies Alex Jones had shit out on his site
>>
>>58515298
Why not?

They get more of a vote because they own more land?

Are we back to land ownership being a part of the voting process?
>>
>>58515314
mob rule you fucking retard. go take a junior high civics class
>>
>>58515177
I'm pretty sure 2 years of Drumpf will make everybody change their minds.
>>
File: 1482286851656.gif (1MB, 1596x928px) Image search: [Google]
1482286851656.gif
1MB, 1596x928px
>>58515333
you better hope so
>>
>>58515306
Still waiting for Drumpfcuck damage control over the statements of your orange jesus about rigged system :^)
>>
>>58515327
Kek fuck off, sorry, but you're essentially saying people who live in cities dont matter

Each vote SHOULD be equal, if it's not then what the fuck is the point of democracy?

Just do it all by AI if this is the bullshit we have to deal with.

Fuck your shitty farm subsidies, fuck your bullshit coal subsidies, go fucking get trained in something relevant for the next 50 years because i'm tired of floating your poor asses.
>>
>>58515333
How to spot a butthurt libtard
"Drumpf"
All brought to you by the Clinton Foundation :^)

http://dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001237.EML.html
>>
File: 1482132851702.jpg (73KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482132851702.jpg
73KB, 592x768px
>they hacked the government, it is an attack on our country
The DNC is not a organism of the government it is a private organization.
>B-b-bb-but muh hacks!
Why did the DNC allow itself to be hacked by not following best practices? Falling for obvious phishing scams, using the password 'password' and mishandling electronic devices.

Hell all the podesta emails weren't even hacked, they were found on a cell phone he lost.
>>
>>58502808
>would
nice speculation there cia nigger
>>
File: 1481918240943.jpg (37KB, 491x433px) Image search: [Google]
1481918240943.jpg
37KB, 491x433px
>>58515360
we're not a democracy you retard
>>
>>58515380
>The DNC is not a organism of the government
Unfortunately.
>>
>>58515360
We're not a democracy, we're a constitutional republic. Plz go back to Civics 101 :^)
>>
>>58515394
Those two things don't preclude each other. Are you a retard?
>>
>>58515360
>Creatures that live in cities
>People
Yes, city dwellers don't matter.
>>
>>58515407
There is no federal office determined by direct democracy. Go fuck yourself. Direct democracy exists within your state.
>>
>>58515407
coming from someone who doesn't understand the validity and function of the electoral college
>>
>>58515380
We know you're gay and jerk off to your KGB mancrush on a daily basis. You can stop posting this balding old manlet who can't run his country for shit.
>>
>>58515386
A republic is a form of indirect democracy, but you're right, we are not a democracy.
>>
It's like the US WANTS to be stuck in the 1990s forever.

Fuck investing in renewable infrastructure, coal is the obvious way to go.

Fuck investing in fiber optic internet on a national level, surely the cable ISPs will upgrade when they're ready and the market demands it

Fuck providing healthcare to all citizens regardless of income, with a free market everyone will get coverage, unless you're poor and sick cause that's expensive, go die quickly.

etc, etc.

So fucking glad i'm a dual citizen, this shit is ridiculous, why you on the coasts elect to remain beholden to the idiots in the middle of your country i'll never understand.
>>
>>58515377
>feb 2015
>>
>>58515421
City dwellers are literally the only reason your country is relevant, go ahead and get rid of them if you want to be a backwater piece of shit in 40 years.
>>
>>58515438
Universal healthcare has proven time and time again to not work.
>>
>>58515438
>providing healthcare
>requiring purchase of private healthcare insurance

pick one
>>
>>58515452
Where? Where has this been proven?

I am currently under the NHS and have never had any issues.
>>
>>58515425

You're missing the point of my critique of your argument.

I know we're not a democracy. I was arguing to that effect, goddammit. The electoral college effectively makes us not democratic. And that is a bad thing, because we should strive to be a democracy.

But my point in this post >>58515407 is to tell you that you can't simply say "durr we're not a democracy because we're a republic XDDDD". That's not an argument because those two things don't preclude each other. It makes you look stupid and it demonstrates you argue with cliches instead of with logic.
>>
>>58515453
The ACA was a single vote from a public option, the only reason it didn't go through is because Lieberman said fuck it.

The original plan was for a public option.
>>
>>58515360
Each person's vote does count in their individual state referendum.
The """election"""" is made up of 50 different state referendums. Hell the states don't even need to let people vote if they don't want to. And some didn't all the way up to the 70s

Lrn ur civics, son
>>
>>58515461
Go easy on him, m8. You're on 4chan.
>>
>>58515470
well, that's the end game in that the entire system is set up to get progressively worse the longer it continues. basically designed to fail
>>
>>58515456
Premiums are skyrocketing and people are losing their doctors. People are flying to the US from Canada because they're waiting months to see anyone.
>>
>>58515461
>logic
get the fuck out
>>
>>58515461
>The electoral college effectively makes us not democratic. And that is a bad thing, because we should strive to be a democracy.

you're wrong. the founders set it up to avoid this very scenario
>>
>>58515461
>And that is a bad thing, because we should strive to be a democracy.
Tell Soros to go fuck himself too. We're a republic made up of 50 states, and those states determine our leader. This is how we've been for 250 years. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>58515421
Great thing about the city is public transportation. No need to get scammed by owning a car.
>>
>>58515486
>Premiums are skyrocketing and people are losing their doctors
Uhh, that's because we don't have universal healthcare in the US...

>>58515486
>People are flying to the US from Canada because they're waiting months to see anyone.
That is VERY rare, does it happen? Sure. But the VAST majority don't need to, and have no reason to.

The ones who do, generally just do it because they have the money to skip waiting in line. Any serious life threatening issues are taken care of immediately, you'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of cases where people are made to wait in canada and end up dying because of lack of available doctors or facilities.
>>
>>58515494
The founders didnt have the internet and the ability for almost every citizen to have an above average education (compared to their era anyway)
>>
File: even_drumpf_admits_it.png (53KB, 711x319px) Image search: [Google]
even_drumpf_admits_it.png
53KB, 711x319px
>>58515426
Why don't you explain to me then, smartass?

>>58515494
Sure they did, kiddo.

>>58515498
>those states determine our leader
Well, if the past election cycle has shown us anything, it's that they don't. Putin does.
>>
>>58515506
>Being herded around like cattle and dependent on the government for your movement.
>Great
Oh I be laffin. City freaks, everyone.
>>
>>58515528
Yeah better to get in a 4x4 truck getting 10mpg with only 2 seats in the front and you're the only one in the vehicle.

Good thing that global warming stuff is just a chinese hoax.
>>
File: Cxa_9ulWEAA_W4r.jpg (92KB, 956x661px) Image search: [Google]
Cxa_9ulWEAA_W4r.jpg
92KB, 956x661px
>>58515520

this>>58515498

internet doesn't change the fact that we are composed of 50 individual states. get fucked loser
>>
>>58515528
Enjoy your jew insurance or Jamal smashing your car because he was drunk driving. Never falling for the car scam, biggest jewish trick.
>>
>>58514394
>I'm in my 30's and a seasoned political analyst
loooool way to confirm you're in your early 20s and a NEET dropout
>>
File: maxresdefault(6).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(6).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>58515525
>Putin does
Ahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahagagagag
>>
>>58515572
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the fact that Trump keeps complimenting Putin and wants to upen up to Russia in detriment of Europe and has appointed Russia-friendly officials to cabinet are all just a big fucking coincidence.
>>
>>58515553
>Jamal
Jamal lives in your cities, faggot l. Enjoy your non-whites.
>>
File: 1479586196608.png (778KB, 1014x976px) Image search: [Google]
1479586196608.png
778KB, 1014x976px
>>58515525
>Well, if the past election cycle has shown us anything, it's that they don't. Putin does.

is that why Hillary never even visited Wisconsin? fucking retard
>>
>>58514220
>That's not the point, the point is you can't dismiss the other 10,000 things BECAUSE of the few things they have lied about.

Yes you can. And you must.
If a witness in court is proven to have lied about one single thing, their entire testimony can be dismissed and ignored because that witness has been proven to be unreliable. Same applies here.
>>
>>58514234
>alleged ex spy
ftfy: just because some anon claims to be a spy doesn't mean they really are. Is this your first day on the internet?
>>
>>58515586
Give me one good reason we shouldn't be friends with Russia
>Muh muh muh fag rights
Not a reason.
>>
>>58507849
for you.
>>
ITT: Trumpcucks sell out their own country in order to stick it to "stupid libruls"
>>
>>58515591
Jamal lives outside of the city too retard. Niggers only live in the poorfag neighborhoods.
>>
>>58515621
>Being a shitlib in the first place
Better dead then red
>>
>>58515596
>same applies here

no, no it doesn't

They're are THOUSANDS of employees and BILLIONS of dollars of our intelligence assets, we aren't just writing them off because some sad faggots online think they're lying.
>>
>>58515612
>give me one good reason we shouldn't be friends with a caudillist warmongering state who threatens our allies in Eastern Europe and is friends with Iran and North Korea, I fucking dare you!
>>
>>58515608
Coming from /pol/tards, who believe anyone on /pol/ claiming to be FBI
>>
File: 1483309565789.jpg (401KB, 2048x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1483309565789.jpg
401KB, 2048x1184px
>>58515621
u mad
>>
>>58515586
Yeah, it'd be a shame of US and Russia teamed up to remove IS and make the world a safer place after GW and HRC fucked the Middle East to hell and back. GET BENT.
>>
>>58515638
>/b/: "I'm not FBI, I swear"
>/pol/: "trust me, I'm FBI"
Really makes the good old brain cells fire tingling electric signals!
>>
>>58515637
Name me one ally Russia has proven a credible threat to. The EU is more then capable of taking on Russia by themselves.
>>
>>58515636
>They're are THOUSANDS of employees and BILLIONS of dollars of our intelligence assets

Not for much longer. Trump's going to gut them like a fish. It's part of draining the swamp. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it except rage impotently on a Russian influencing forum.
>>
>>58515631
wow epic u really proved urself smart and free-thinking by spouting a mindless slogan xd
>>
>>58515647
>safer place
>with Putin's big friend Al-Assad around
Get fucked, you Eurasianist scum!
>>
>>58515665
>The EU is more then capable of taking on Russia by themselves.

It's like you're actually bringing up russian talking points
>>
>>58515665
>The EU is more then capable of taking on Russia by themselves.

I fucking doubt that. That's why they're pissing themselves about Trump blowing off NATO
>>
>>58515676
>Liberals
>Free-thinking
O I b laffin
>>
>>58515612
Give me one good reason why Drumpfcucks didn't migrate to Siberia to grow turnip and drink vodka with Ivan yet if it's what they desire so badly.
>>
>>58515675
lmfao, yeah because THAT will go over well.

Remember JFK?
>>
>>58515665

You mean the same EU Trump keeps slamming? The same EU his big ally Farage wants to dismantle?

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/01/donald-trump-hopes-eu-collapses
>>
>>58515687
>/pol/tards
>free-thinking
HAHAHA EPIC JOKES
>>
>>58515687
>Conservatard
>thinking ever in his life
>>
>>58515689
give me one good reason why the antiracists don't migrate to Mexico and grow avocados and drink tequila with their shitskin pets if that's what they desire so badly
>>
>>58502727
Seems like some real spy got inside info because all that there is in the public report is that they fingerprinted the attack to a commercial hacking tool developed in Ukraine, and most commonly used by Russian hackers, and traced the attacks to Russian IPs.

Also, it seems the FBI, CIA and NSA diverge at some conclusions. Particularly, overall the NSA only has moderate confidence in it being the Russians.
>>
>>58515707
>>58515703
>Being this triggered
Sho sho, back to your safe spaces. Lol
>>
>>58515693
Did you just make a threat on the President Elect's life? Enjoy federal prison.
While you're in there, maybe Pence can electroshock the gay out of you.

:^)
>>
File: 1482194734779.png (212KB, 240x448px) Image search: [Google]
1482194734779.png
212KB, 240x448px
>>58515700
>motherjones.com
>>
give me one good reason why the trumpcucks don't migrate to Russia and grow potatoes and drink vodka with their slav masters if that's what they desire so badly
>>
>>58504315
nah, AIO with touchscreen for sure, maybe some shit HP or similar.
>>
>>58515729
>jokes about torturing people just because of what they do in private between consenting adults
This is hate speech if I've ever seen it. Reported.
>>
File: wtf.png (578KB, 655x883px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
578KB, 655x883px
the real question is why has the EU managed to cuck themselves so hard that they literally rely on the US to protect them

if the US pulls out of NATO it would be a death sentence for ukraine and several other countries, and at that point its only a matter of time before the more important countries are at risk of russias influence

this is of course depending on if you actually beleive russia is the "villain" here. in a lot of ways, russia is one of the few good countries that isnt trying to screw us over (yet)
>>
>>58515729
Shouldn't trump be in Prison then?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html
>>
>>58515721
/pol/ is the biggest safe space of them all
>>
>>58515721
t. /pol/tard upset that 4chan isn't his safe space

Back to your containment board, you piece of human garbage.
>>
>>58515752
Back to yours >>>/Tumblr/
>>
File: 1483403567627.png (29KB, 683x427px) Image search: [Google]
1483403567627.png
29KB, 683x427px
>>58515748
>nytimes.com
>>
>>58515764
>>>/pol/
You have to go back.
>>
>>58515730
Choose a source, you cherrypicking disinformant.

http://google.com/search?q=trump+EU&tbm=nws
>>
>>58515748
For suggesting that people vote for the candidate that will best look after their interests?
>>
>>58515778
Back to Tumblr with you. Go and stay go
>>
>>58515748
>linking to fake news media
>>
>>58515777
an article with the authors name before it generally signifies an opinion piece, not a factual assessment.
>>
>>58515782
That's not what he was saying at all and you know it, you massive cock-gargling faggot.
>>
CIA is trying to derail this thread.
>>
>>58515782
Kek yeah sure, then all I was doing was reminding you to study history

>>58515791
I can link 30+ others or even the video of him saying it if you want....
>>
>>58502727
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)

the soviets had this in 1945, image what NSA has nowadays
probably captured ol' vlad and replaced one of his organs with a listening device
>>
File: 2xsi8vc3vccx.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2xsi8vc3vccx.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>58515791
mein sides.
>>
>>58515786
>>>/pol/
You have to go back.
>>
>>58515791
>everything I don't like is fake news

>>58515782
Trump has the oligarchs' best interests in mind. Not the people's.
>>
>>58515714
Wow, I firmly belive that multicultural Russia that bleed fighting Nazis in 1941 is going to welcome racist Hitler worshipping stormfags with bread this time.
>>
>>58515779
>motherjones.com
>>
File: 1463187668004.jpg (27KB, 364x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463187668004.jpg
27KB, 364x275px
>a leak says that clinton did bad stuff
>let's ignore what she did and tell everyone how evil hackers are
>>
>>58515825
>trolling
>>
>/pol/ complains about unwanted immigrants
>/pol/ immigrates to other boards where they aren't wanted and shitposts relentlessly
really makes you think
>>
>>58515840
>Linking fake news sites
>>
>>58515837

More like:

>leaks come up with dirt on both candidates
>let's only release the dirt on the candidate we don't like
>>
>>58515853
>Shit libs crying over muh Putin
>pol shitposting
K
>>
>>58515822
>Trump has the oligarchs' best interests in mind. Not the people's.
That's why he's already brought thousands of jobs back to the US and stopped thousands more from leaving, before he's even in office yet? How much is Soros still paying you, and did no one tell him you guys already lost the election?
>>
>>58515853
>Everything I disagree with is /pol/
>>
>>58515859
>everything I don't like is fake news
>>
>>58515853
What's the matter? Suddenly changed your mind on open borders?
>>
>>58515879
>t. /pol/ user desperately trying to deflect
>>
>>58515869
To be fair this happens everytime pol leaks onto /g/

Pretty much every thread over here begging us to help find pizzagate leaks and hack into servers and shit got all butt hurt because we called them morons and shills.

/g/ is not particularly liberal or conservative, but if it has to lean one way or the other, it's obviously liberal. Conservatives never support cutting edge tech, why should we support them?
>>
>>58515612
Ask any Ukrainian or Georgian.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>58515907
Both of which are not members of nato or traditional us partners
>>
>>58515899
>Anything pro trump is a /pol/ock
>>
File: 1479575326387.jpg (119KB, 667x829px) Image search: [Google]
1479575326387.jpg
119KB, 667x829px
>>58515796
>factual assesment
>>
>>58515665
Exactly. Just read an article about Merkel's new EU army. Brits got out of this just in time.
>>
>>58515525
Love how electoral-college-cucks ignore this tweet from Drumpf.
>>
>>58515885
That's exactly the thing "liberals" try to force.
>>
>>58515902
>/g/ is not particularly liberal or conservative, but if it has to lean one way or the other, it's obviously liberal.

Nice try, shill. If /g/ has any particular political leaning, it's libertarian, which is closer to where conservatives are on personal freedoms, which includes tech.
>>
>>58515918
How much does Trump pay you to suck his dick constantly? Just curious
>>
>>58515924
>Drumpf
Fuck off retard
>>
>>58515917
>you only have human rights if you're a member of one of our blocs
>>
File: 1462755559914.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1462755559914.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>58515932
>>
>>58515941
>Muh muh muh human rights
Not an argument.
>>
>>58515924
>taking everything Trump says literally
>>
>>58515934
How much does reddit pay you to act like a faggot?
>>
>live in germany
>turned on radio while driving
>suddenly a 5 minute speech about how retarded trump is

Don't the media realize that the only thing they accomplish with this is that trump supporters get angry?
>>
File: 1484102982233.png (35KB, 321x323px) Image search: [Google]
1484102982233.png
35KB, 321x323px
>>58504414
>Tfw I work for an ISP
>>
>>58515939
Hit a nerve, didn't I?
>>
>>58515932
>/g/ leans libertarian
>therefore /g/ supports Trump!!

Fuck off, /pol/

In no recognizable way is Trump "libertarian", he's as authoritarian as it gets in the modern American political landscape.
>>
File: 5GRCVzw.jpg (90KB, 956x661px) Image search: [Google]
5GRCVzw.jpg
90KB, 956x661px
>>58515924
Yawn. Liberals flipped as well. Nothing new. Every one likes the system when they win.
>>
>>58515950
Interpret that tweet figuratively for me then.
>>
>>58515950
>h-he didn't mean t-the thing he said he was only pretending to be retarded!
trumpcuck damage control, everyone
>>
>>58515957
>Upholding the law is authoritarian
I think some things trump says are retarded, but come now. He's not authoritarian.
>>
File: 1482190750880.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482190750880.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>58515952
>>
File: Meme War 2016 coin 3.jpg (845KB, 963x902px) Image search: [Google]
Meme War 2016 coin 3.jpg
845KB, 963x902px
Nevar forget: /pol/ is everywhere.
>>
File: nukes.png (21KB, 489x229px) Image search: [Google]
nukes.png
21KB, 489x229px
>>58515647
>>58515612

So just a big fucking coincidence as I expected. Thanks for the reassurance!
>>
>>58515961
Trump also understood the system and used it to his advantage. He understood the process, regardless of whether he liked it or not, and then beat the ever living crap out of HRC.
>>
>/pol/tards claim that their overbearing racism is just them trolling libruls and ironic mischief xD
>/pol/tards actually believe that their orange cheetah is secretly a /pol/tard who shares all of their points and is going to put non-whites in the ovens while they denounce those libruls who call him a fascists
Really makes your braincells sent those electrons to each other
>>
>>58515982
He is literally a nationalist authoritarian.
>>
>>58515989
>Negotiating nuclear non-proliferation is bad when Trump does it
Huh, k
>>
>>58515978
>>58515979
it's the same as all the birther shit. he was taking sides on irrelevant issues as his entrance into the political realm.
>>
File: retard .jpg (173KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
retard .jpg
173KB, 1120x630px
>>58515982
"Torture works" is the very definition of authoritarian. Now fuck off Trump shill.
>>
>>58516009
Nationalism is not a bad thing and much of what he's going to do already is on the books.
>>
>>58515961
But the system only ever benefits the oligarchs, anon.
>>
>>58516014
...this has got to be the most i've seen someone stretch to try and support donald...

You dont ACTUALLY believe that do you?
>>
>>58515996
>implying
>>
>>58515878
>tax cuts for the rich
>bringing muh jobs back
How does it feel to have a two-night IQ?
>>
>>58516027
if you think Trump really cares about Obama's birth place, I have a bridge to sell you. he is a master propagandist who knows exactly which strings to pull. but yeah, keep writing him off as a racist idiot
>>
You guys are aware that Trump not only lost the popular vote, he also lost the electoral college, right?

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/

Legally, Trump is not president. Hillary Clinton is. This is a coup d'etat.
>>
>>58516029
>no random anon on /pol/ also happens to have trump as a last name

oh okay sure
>>
>>58516046
Fake news
>>
>>58516046
>Salon.com
>>
>>58516043
Trump isn't an idiot, but the followers he dupes sure are.

Like you.
>>
>>58516057
>memes

>>58516058
>genetic fallacy
>>
>>58516043
>master propagandist
So he's either the biggest moron, or he's a GENIUS playing 47D battleship?
>>
File: 1484276726431.png (267KB, 461x849px) Image search: [Google]
1484276726431.png
267KB, 461x849px
>>58516046
>salon.com
>>
>>58516010
>I'm oblivious and don't know what's going on, yet I am opinionated: The Post
>>
>>58516072
>Berg
Oy vey
>>
File: clinton_prison.jpg (42KB, 519x394px) Image search: [Google]
clinton_prison.jpg
42KB, 519x394px
>>58516046
>Hillary Clinton
top kek. Got some non-fake news for you, buddy.
Trump's going to LOCK. HER. UP.
>>
File: 1479492625897.jpg (62KB, 434x424px) Image search: [Google]
1479492625897.jpg
62KB, 434x424px
>>58516064
>>58516070
scoreboard, retards. Trump saw an opportunity, and he seized it, effectively destroying both established political parties
>>
>>58516072
>I think ending racism would be a bad thing
What is wrong with you?

>>58516091
>le jewspiracies meme
Stop. That meme died a couple of years ago. You're late to the party.
>>
>>58516014
>I-it's OK for Drumpf to lies before the nation, because it's not important
>Look Hillary lied about muh e-mails, PROSECUTE HER FOR TREASON even if it's fucking nothing, oh wait this is also of no importance
Drumpfcuck damage control is hilarious
>>
russians dumb for not hiding their tracks. even skiddies know how to use proxies and vpns.

putin is scary looking man. he must be bad man because of pictures making him look scary.
>>
File: jews.png (51KB, 1302x1296px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
51KB, 1302x1296px
>>58516103
Found the kike.
>>
>>58516093
>Trump's going to LOCK. HER. UP.
Of course he is, kiddo.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/
>>
>>58516116
Fake news
>>
File: 1484195341523.jpg (297KB, 2048x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1484195341523.jpg
297KB, 2048x1562px
>>58516103
>only white people are racist

kys

>>58516105
>damage control after winning
>>
>>58516099
>scoreboard, retards.
More proof that Trumptards don't care about facts, they just see politics as a tribalist game where being on the winning team is more important than reality.

Really sad and pathetic.
>>
>>58516116
>fake news
>>
>>58516122
>this denial
Go ask your cheeto-flavored God Emperor, drumpflet.
>>
File: 1483128072351.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1483128072351.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
>>58516128
>>
File: 4k HD.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
4k HD.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>58516144
>not even trying to deny he's the God Emperor any more
>>
>>58516122
>>58516131

Have you ever read Animal Farm?

Because that's what you drumpfcucks are turning America into. You don't even believe the actual news anymore, you only believe what's written in the proverbial wall from the book - except for us the wall is Drumpf's twitter account. Anything outside of that isn't real. We'll just dismiss it as fake. No arguments or logic required. Doesn't matter if the world around us is falling apart, if Drumpf's twitter is telling us he's bringing us jobs, then everything is just aces.
>>
>>58516128
lol, butthurt
>>
>>58516151
>xddd le troll
>u mad xdd u jelly
so epic!!!!
>>
>>58516163
You were told well in advance he was going to BUILD A WALL.
>>
>>58516170
Butthurt
>>
File: PxTDtUN.png (92KB, 356x184px) Image search: [Google]
PxTDtUN.png
92KB, 356x184px
>>58516163
>trumptards in charge of reading
>>
>>58516167
>>58516151
Must touched a nerve.
>>
>>58516127
>/pol/cucks belive they won

lmao

Drumpf cabinet is 95% corporate shills and your orangutan messiah has already denounced the alt-cucks as racists

He doesn't give a slightest shit about virgins in their mom's basements who skilled for him for free
>>
File: 1479575490131.png (304KB, 687x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479575490131.png
304KB, 687x522px
>>58516163
>You don't even believe the actual news anymore
>>
>>58516193
You're mad as fuck.
>>
>2 months later Dems still mad
Hahaha 2016 was such a fine year for liberal tears, looks like 2017 is shaping up to be a file E vintage also
>>
File: Animal-Farm.jpg (71KB, 955x720px) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Farm.jpg
71KB, 955x720px
>>58516181

He's already built a wall of ignorance.
>>
File: 1481845272195.jpg (53KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
1481845272195.jpg
53KB, 699x679px
>>58516199
>>
>>58516159
Why would I deny him a cringeworthy and humiliating title he was given by his sycophantic online fanbois obsessed with shitty pictures of reptilians?
>>
File: putindog.jpg (413KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
putindog.jpg
413KB, 2048x1360px
>>58516214
Wow. That really made me think.
>>
>>58516226
>what is an impeachment?
>>
>>58516205
Why would I be mad? You're the one who voted to ruin your own country lmao, I'll be laughing from the distance
>>
>>58516239
Not happening
>>
>>58516214
do you even understand what that pic implies? you really need to read that book again
>>
File: WeAskedForThis.jpg (52KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
WeAskedForThis.jpg
52KB, 567x378px
>>58516163
>implying the news wasn't actually shilling for Shillary 24/7 with verifiably FAKE NEWS in the lead-up to all of this.
>implying you're not mad you STILL fucking lost
>>
>>58516241
>America needs diversity and multiculturalism and big bad adolf trump cares more about his country than immigrants
>>
>>58516239
>Republican Congress is going to impeach a Republican president
>>
>>58516249
Haha
>>
File: 06b.jpg (535KB, 2429x1346px) Image search: [Google]
06b.jpg
535KB, 2429x1346px
>>58516214
>four legs good, two legs bad
>niggers are good, whites are bad
Do you even understand what you read in that book?
>>
>>58516271
He is a RINO though, polcuck
>>
File: farright.jpg (45KB, 501x471px) Image search: [Google]
farright.jpg
45KB, 501x471px
Hard to believe /g/ would actually believe that the Russians did it given their knowledge of computers and technology.

/g/ truly has become consumer whore general.
>>
>>58516266
Gonna laugh when Trumpcucks start dying off cause no health insurance LOL
>>
File: 1483096555041.jpg (29KB, 428x427px) Image search: [Google]
1483096555041.jpg
29KB, 428x427px
>>58516046
Kek has truly blessed us
>>
File: 1482453881429.jpg (69KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482453881429.jpg
69KB, 842x960px
>>58516290
>>
File: 1481084005649.jpg (102KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1481084005649.jpg
102KB, 500x685px
>>58516238
God bless animal lovers
>>
>>58516292
>commie laughing at the death of others

shocking
>>
>>58516046
>salon.com
Still trying to push the fake news?
>>
>>58516271
>what are midterm elections?
>>
>>58516347
Even if that happened, you still got 2 years of trump.
>>
>>58516290
>this is a trumpcuck lubing up his asshole before a new kgb daddy who can do no wrong whether he invades countries or kills his own citizens as long as he befriends the crybaby mcsmallhands in chief episode
>>
File: thanks obama.png (462KB, 1484x1137px) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.png
462KB, 1484x1137px
>>58516347
>things that Democrats don't know how to win
>>
>>58516369
>Russia is bad
>taking millions of dollars from dirt worshipping sand niggers is good
>>
>>58516370
Are you tired of winning yet?
>>
>>58516347
>Dems are going to come back in 2 years
Ahahahahahahhahagagahagagagagagahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dems have lost over 1000 seats since 2010. They are a non competitive party only viable in a few states.
>>
>>58516369
Trump has big hands. Big manly hands
>>
File: 1416084973695.jpg (2MB, 4394x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1416084973695.jpg
2MB, 4394x3118px
>>58516369
RUSSIA! KGB! KREMLIN! BOOGEYMAN! VERY SCARY!
>>
File: trump party.jpg (233KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
trump party.jpg
233KB, 676x673px
>>58516391
never
>>
>>58516331
>/pol/cuck lamenting about muh 80s foreign policy and sen. McCarthy
>sucking up to Russia's commie rulers
>then he suddenly gets butthurt at muh commies
Really makes you thonk
>>
File: 1480094914045.png (54KB, 1077x539px) Image search: [Google]
1480094914045.png
54KB, 1077x539px
Popular vote crybabies
>>
>>58516427
>McCarthyism is bad
>MUH RUSSIA

libtards in current year, folks
>>
>>58516427
>Libtard throwing around buzzwords
Neurons officially fired off
>>
File: Bernie-and-Keith-Ellison.jpg (148KB, 880x583px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-and-Keith-Ellison.jpg
148KB, 880x583px
>>58516359
>Keith Ellison wins DNC
>Trump turns out to be awful unsurprisingly
>2 years in Republicans are more hated than ever
>Democrats retake the country by a landslide in the midterms
>Pence resigns foreseeing the shitstorm
>hardline left-wing Congress forces Trump to appoint Ellison to replace Pence
>Ellison is sworn in VP
>impeachment proceedings begin
>Trump is impeached
>Ellison becomes the second black president and the first Muslim president
>2,000 years of peace and prosperity ensues
>cuckservatives eternally butblasted
>rectally shattered forever
>>
>>58516390
>false equivalence
God, trumpcucks are beyond help
>>
File: time-compare.png (1MB, 1028x678px) Image search: [Google]
time-compare.png
1MB, 1028x678px
>>58516335
And they were not the only ones.

What actually impresses me is that that are not disputing what was leaked. To think that someone who brought the truth to the table about a public matter is being defaced, regardless of who it was, is proof about the need for better snowblower protection mechanisms. Of note, this was clearly of public concern and not a private DNC matter, were this not the case then indeed it would have been a grave problem.
>>
File: 1484337081502.jpg (27KB, 462x282px) Image search: [Google]
1484337081502.jpg
27KB, 462x282px
>>58516434
Nice meme.
>>
>>58516434
>>58516442
this is a beautiful timeline folks

>>58516448
And then Michael Moore wakes up to find he's jizzed his pants in his sleep again
>>
File: vince map.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vince map.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>58516448
>rust belt voting for a mudslime nigger and a jew

>>58516451
scoreboard
>>
>>58516472
>I don't know what happens when a VP resigns
>>
>>58516463
Nice fake tweet
>>
>>58516485
>things that will never happen
>>
>>58516452
>not disputing what was leaked
thats the whole point of the lame game

#assassinatesoros
>>
>>58516489
Nice fake post.
>>
>>58516501
provide a twitter link or GTFO
>>
>>58516495
*blame
>>
>>58516442
>paranoid McCarthyism is a reasonable policy in 2017
>blindly trusting our country to Pootin to have our best interests in mind shouldn't be questioned and if you don't I'll just call you a cold war era warmonger haha looks I won a special Olympics
Can't wait to see Drumpfkins getting sent with their families to Siberia where they can peacefully freeze to death.
>>
>>58516511
Nice fake request.
>>
>>58516526
>blindly trusting our country to Pootin

said nobody, ever. let's just not start WW3 over some made up bullshit is all you fucking retard
>>
>>58516472

kys racist cuck

Russia ain't even hwyte lmao but one wouldn't expect xenophobic subhumans to know that they have more Muslims than Europe
>>
>>58516463
>shitty mspaint text replacement
>not actually editing the HTML of a tweet and screencapping it

You've really fallen a long way, /g/
>>
>>58516554
at least they keep their's under control
>>
>>58516554
>racist
>subhuman
wtf is the matter with you
>>
>>58516551
>let's just not start WW3 over some made up
Yeah, he will nuke your home if you put his dick out of your mouth today and if you won't suck him real good tomorrow.
>>
>>58516582
keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself faggot
>>
>>58516463
That tweet doesn't exist. I just checked several sources. It's FAKE. He did complain about the EC vote, but he didn't call for a revolution.
>>
>>58515608
>anonymous
He's already been revealed
>>
File: orlando.jpg (18KB, 480x254px) Image search: [Google]
orlando.jpg
18KB, 480x254px
>>58516602
>>
>>58516596
Keep Putin's dick down your throat or he will start a new world war over it and we all die.
>>
>>58516563
that's why they shower their regions with money so they won't secede and the EU pays them welfare so they don't rob and steal too much, lmao Drumpfcucks are so retarded it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>58516613
Honey, swallow the load the Saudi prince gave you before trying to speak.
>>
>>58516608
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqjj_oU9Hac
>>
>>58516596
>spreads his legs in front of the russkies because they're whyte
>is a racist faggot from /pol/
>calls anyone but himself a fag
>>
File: 1482187934712.jpg (47KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
1482187934712.jpg
47KB, 640x461px
>>58516685
>russkies
>white
>>
>>58516554
Russia is white
>>
>>58516685
>claims trump is racist
>claims trump hates gays
>calls everyone else gay
>calls everyone else non-white

10/10 cognitive dissonance, libcuck.
>>
>>58516664
So, you no longer deny that you have a boner for the czar of Russia? What happened to your homophobia? You came out of the closet in these 5 minutes, kek? I wonder what your comrades at stormfront and /pol/ are going to say about this.
>>
>>58516753
>projecting this hard
>>
>>58516717
>y-you can't call me gay because it's offensive for me
I don't hate gay people, just /pol/faggots.
>calls everyone else non-white
I see only hysterical /pol/cucks afraid of Muslim immigrants and calling black people an n-word.
>>
File: 1482281437841.png (369KB, 1544x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1482281437841.png
369KB, 1544x3100px
>>58516814
>he thinks muslims are his friend
>>
File: 1474559588601.jpg (215KB, 1364x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1474559588601.jpg
215KB, 1364x1541px
>>58516708
no, black
>>
>>58516823
not cool bro, they only do those things because we provoke them with our intolerance :(
>>
File: 1468536561550.jpg (103KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
1468536561550.jpg
103KB, 757x431px
>>58516840
>>
>>58516781
>w-we will get nuked for not swallowing Poopin's semen
>p-please disregard all historical evidence showing that Russia at its highest point of military power and the worst period of confrontation with Reagan didn't dare to do it or before they collapsed in 1991, I just want to find a reason to become a sex slave to Kremlin w-will you be in my company yay t-trump maga, pepe guys, amirite?
>>
>>58516891
the only other alternative to Trump was literally calling for no fly zones and provoking the war chants you fucking retard. why do you want war so much? it's not like you pussies will sign up to fight or anything
>>
>>58516891
Hello, yes, hold on. Hey guys, it's the 1980's on the phone. They said they want their foreign policy back.
>>
>>58516823
I thought you didn't want to provoke them to seize a plane and destroy two skyscrapers in NYC, like you don't want to provoke Russia to start blowing their rusty nukes over their tundra forests.
>>
File: 1481996263634.png (62KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
1481996263634.png
62KB, 209x233px
>>58516941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZJosrn7SPA
>>
>>58516921
lmao Drumpf wants to invade Iran for Israel and Saudis, and you blame Hillary because he wanted to strengthen sanctions for Russia. Who is the real warmongering retard, /pol/shit?
>>
File: 1483402782010.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1483402782010.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>58516996
Iran = Russia you idiot, why the fuck would Trump want to invade Iran? he's not a neocon like the rest
>>
>>58516941
>b-but muh ww3
The 60s called, wanted you to remind that The Cuba missile crisis is long over.
>>
>>58517039
>Trump is a pussy because he won't start a world war over trivial bullshit

and this is why you are going to get assraped in the 2018 midterms. stay salty retard
>>
>>58517020
Holy shit, /pol/cucks are completely detached from reality.
>>
>>58516814
>I see only hysterical /pol/cucks afraid of Muslim immigrants and calling black people an n-word.
But that's wrong. /pol/acks aren't afraid of calling them niggers at all.
>>58516891
Any excuse to shit up /g/ with your cum-gargling fantasy, huh? Never mind the fact that Shillary definitely would have started a war with Russia, despite the fact she'd never have the balls to use the bomb (and Putin would, if it came to that). Never mind the fact that Trump has already publicly stated that he won't ever rule out the nuclear option, because it's the ultimate deterrant.
Never mind that you then contradict yourself by admitting that Russia isn't even a threat to the US, which is exactly why there's no reason not to have better relations with them.

Make up your fucking mind, which is it? Do you honestly think Russia is the ebil boogeyman that wants to nuke us all for no reason, or do you admit that there's no good reason for Trump & Putin not to be on friendly terms?
>>
>>58516996
Iran is protected by Russia. If Trump was owned by Putin he wouldn't threaten Iran.
libcuck cognitive dissonance at its finest
>>
>>58517056
says the idiot who says Trump will do the bidding of the Saudis AND the Russians
>>
>>58517054
>b-but muh ww3
The 60s called, wanted you to remind that The Cuban missile crisis is long over.
>>
>>58517079
>Cuban missile crisis is long over
>muh Russian boogieman tho
>>
>>58517062
Any excuse to shit up /g/ with your cum-gargling reality, huh? You're the one who advocates sucking up to Putin on every matter arguing by a non-existing threat of him nuking the U.S., because you clearly want his D. Protip: it doesn't rule out that he still can damage our institutions by black-mailing Trump and his team.
>>
>>58517064
no it isn't. They have a mutual understand since they share the Caspian, and that's where their friendship begins and ends. Russia does not give a fuck about Iran.
>>
>>58517181
>being this obsessed with cock
>>
>>58517181
Someone's thirsty tonight. Can you handle 3 Saudi princes at once? :^)

>Protip: it doesn't rule out that he still can damage our institutions by black-mailing Trump
Blackmail him with what? The fake dossier with /pol/ level fan fiction stories? Ahahahahaha
>>
>>58517168
>muh we need to buddy up with a third world Russia and give up to him Crimea to wage war against ISIS
>muh isolationism
>muh international law
>muh UN

P O L C U C K
O
L
C
U
C
K
>>
File: wewlad.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>58517203
>Russia does not give a fuck about Iran
>>
File: 1482191588616.jpg (47KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482191588616.jpg
47KB, 960x733px
>>58517228
>>
>>58517181
>You're the one who advocates sucking up to Putin on every matter
No. I'm merely not being a contrarian faggot who insists we must disagree with Putin on every matter for no reason other than to be contrarian.
If Putin publicly declares "The sky is blue", you'll insist the US needs to enforce sanctions against Russia until they declare it pink, won't you?

>Protip: it doesn't rule out that he still can damage our institutions by black-mailing Trump and his team.
Except for the fact that you need to actually have something to blackmail him with, and they don't. The piss thing has already been conclusively proven false. Wrong "Michael Cohen" travelled to Russia and the Russians have already publicly stated that the piss thing is entirely false. How then, could they use it for blackmail? Even if it were true, the point of blackmail is that you threaten to tell people about it, and everyone already knows. It wouldn't work.

On the other hand, do you honestly think they had nothing on Obama or Shillary?

How do you explain Shillary trying to start a war with Russia after selling them uranium? Why the fuck would any sane person EVER try to start a war with the people they're also supplying with materials for weapons manufacturing? It's fucking retarded, and so are you.
>>
File: 1478963302275.jpg (157KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478963302275.jpg
157KB, 800x420px
>>58517237
not one bit, nor China, nor NK
they might not want those places invaded, simply because they don't want that war shit near by their border
but they neither protect them, nor answer for them
>>
>>58517220
>being a closeted nazi faggot
smdh
>>58517227
Yeah, that's why Drumpf started invoking Poopin's name back in 2015 when nobody fucking cared about Russia, and his son said in 2008 that Drumpf has a disproportionate amount of assets in Russia. Just a coincidence :^) has nothing to do with him being on a leash of Russian oligarchs and Poopin.
>>
>>58517335
>projecting this hard
"make Soros happy"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/make-soros-happy-inside-clinton-teams-mission-to-please-billionaire-vip.html
>>
>>58517331
Russia's main export is oil. Russia's largest competitor is the Saudis. The Saudi's main competitor within their own region is Iran. try to keep up, retard
>>
>>58517335
>obsessed with cum-swallowing
>obsessed with "poopin"
Why are all you anti-Trump morons always orally-fixated anal retentive faggots?

I didn't even hate gays before, but now I'm starting to.
>>
>>58517335
>back in 2015 when nobody fucking cared about Russia
someone has no concept of geopolitical history, this was right after Crimea, EVERYONE was talking about Russia. You are a fucking ignorant shill.

>and his son said in 2008 that Drumpf has a disproportionate amount of assets in Russia

>has nothing to do with him being on a leash of Russian oligarchs and Poopin.
fake news :^)
>>
>>58517377
dubs of truth
Anti-Trumpers confirmed to be orally-fixated fgts
>>
>>58517377
Why do you suck Pootin's dick and take it up your ass from daddy Drumpf then, Drumpfcuck? Aren't you obsessed with your straightness?
>>
>>58517553
you're obviously not
>>
>>58517553
cry harder
>>
File: gCTvC8a.jpg (56KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
gCTvC8a.jpg
56KB, 600x599px
>>58516103
>I think ending racism starts by killing off all whites
You'll be the first to go
>>
File: btm3sy-ccaafoot1.jpg (80KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
btm3sy-ccaafoot1.jpg
80KB, 600x427px
>>58517553
>drumpf
More like

STAN DARSH!
>>
>>58517846
>pic

obviously the first one
>>
File: beartrump.jpg (70KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
beartrump.jpg
70KB, 928x336px
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.