[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this bitch ever wash her hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 1148x764px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1148x764px
Does this bitch ever wash her hair?
>>
File: download_1.jpg (9KB, 358x141px) Image search: [Google]
download_1.jpg
9KB, 358x141px
She washes it every time she updates Gentoo.
>>
whats wit the sweaters/scarf/gloves? how cold is it in that studio? wouldnt be surprised if its just a set in the middle of a cold midwest parking lot baka
>>
The new trendy thing for brunettes is to stop washing their hair every time they shower because shampoo is bad for it.

>>
>>58502152
Thats the "im almost 40 and im desperate to take back my wasted youth but i still want to look hipsterish" look.
>>
>>58502219
No one gives a fuck about your opinion.
>>
File: file.png (739KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
739KB, 685x684px
>>58502126
>>
is that the guy who tears down tech?

he didnt even know who hgst was
why does anyone watch him
>>
>>58502313
>he didnt even know who hgst was
Who?
>>
>>58502126
Daily...?
>>
>>58502493
>not updating 3 times a day
>>
>>58502219
I haven't washed mine in like 2 years (other than just using plain water).

Shampoo is the ultimate meme.
>>
>>58502520
>not running a cron job once an hour to update in the background and using distcc to take care of the compiling so it doesn't interfere with your shitposting
>>
She has disgusting jew hair. It probably looks like that after a shower.
>>
>>58502097
Hey look. Obligatory female co-host who does nothing but act overly excited about things she doesn't understand and can't appreciate.
>>
>>58502543
Your hair is 1mm long or there is no way this is social.
>>
>>58505521
Actually the top is about 6 inches and it tapers down to about 1 inch. And it's NOT greasy or smelly.
>>
>>58505619
Oh, yeah? So, where does that shit go?
>>
>>58505698
What shit?
>>
>>58505698
the positive ions in the zinc charged water drip down the shaft collecting grease, dust, dirt, and other particulates before swirling down the drain into an aquifer 3 miles beneath the earths crust where the grease is deposited in natural grease pockets that turn to diamonds given enough pressure over time
>>
>>58505619
>And it's NOT greasy or smelly.
There is a old saying (in a very rough translation from spanish): uncalled explanations are manifest accusations

Which means, when you explain something nobody asked you for, you are only exposing yourself

Besides, since when human grase is not smelly? are people who smells less than others I reckon that, but with enough time everyone smells
>>
>>58504562
If she is his wife why wouldn't she be excited? Same with employee.
>>
>>58505619
Since when grease dissolves in water?
>>
>>58505739
Oil is nonpolar and is not attracted to water, bitch.
>>
>>58505619

Keep telling yourself that, greaseball.
>>
>>58502219
I thought they were cognoscente of their white privilege, and as such, only bath twice a week like South Americans.
>>
>>58506203
What?
South Americans take a show everyday. In Brazil, people take a bath twice a day
>>
File: DSCF1697.jpg (249KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1697.jpg
249KB, 1600x1200px
>>58506358
>bath
You mean shower.
>>
>>58505905
or, he's just had this argument before and is anticipating his opponent's line of thought in hopes of making such an accusation unnecessary
>>
>>58505905
You smell a bit, temporarily, but eventually the smell doesn't get any worse. Someone who hasn't washed for 10 years smells the same as someone who hasn't washed for two months. They both smell worse than normal people, but it's not as noticeable as you think.

Your body is actually capable of taking care of grease and stuff itself; it doesn't just pile up endlessly in layers.
>>
>>58506430
you're not NOT washing, you're just not using a """""chemical"""""" to cleanse the hair
>>
>>58506378
>he doesn't have hot water

Bahahahaha. How fucking poor are you?
>>
>>58506453
So you think the wires and electricity make the water... cold?
>>
>>58506113
>Implying that the oil has to dissolve into water in order to be removed from your hair
I do the same thing as the person you are responding to. I have zero problems with oily hair.
>>
>>58502577
>not manually inspecting your updates for malware introduced by source code changes
>>
Retards.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.