[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOKIA GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nokia-6.jpg (102KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
nokia-6.jpg
102KB, 650x350px
Nokia 6 Unboxing and First Impressions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir28AkKWAeA

Nokia 6 Camera Samples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL4psdvNE4

Nokia Supreme aka Nokia 8 hands on leaked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbQSJMFwZvY
>>
>>58493362

I hope there is a global model coming
>>
Hey noki stop shilling your failed shit
>>
>>58495367

>failed shit

you mean Note 7? this is not a note 7 thread though
>>
>>58495328

The higher end models should be coming internationally. You can already get the Nokia 6 on Aliexpress though.
>>
>>58495367
400.000 preorders on first day tho
>>
>>58493362
the fact that the finnish charm is gone and that thing has literally chinese written all over it makes me sad...
>>
>>58493362
Looks like a generic chink-phone? Why would I buy that overpriced shit instead of a Xiaomi?

t. Finn
>>
>>58493362
How do you even watch videos with that thick pooinloo accent? I physically cannot do it.
>>
>>58495574

i heard it was a dual sim only model which is not my territority. I would rather have a single sim model with a 5 inch screen. to be honest, I would cum with the power of a thousand suns if they released a sub-5 inch model. we only have one or two models in that segment.
>>
The phone is good, but you are paying extra just for the Nokia brand...
>>
>>58495671
There's nothing good about that phone
>>
>>58495692

the only "disappointing" part is the processor which is ok if you don't play gfx heavy games and would help with the battery life anyway.
>>
>>58493362
>5.5 inch
Why not 5 inches? Goddamn.
>>
>>58495862

asians usually have "bigger is better" mentality on screens afaik, with only sony doing the right thing and keeping it 5/5.2 inch 720p/1080p in most of their phones.
>>
>>58495862
what are you a manlet?
>>
>>58495622

Are you fucking retarded? HMD is a Finnish company ouwned by ex-Nokia people with all the employees being ex-Nokia and Nokia owns 30% of HMD and sits on the board and has final say over HMD's designs.

It's a way for Nokia to get back into phones without their investors fucking it up again.
>>
>>58495771

Reviews show the camera to be better than average
>>
*wobbles head*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.