[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

man you know how many people have a 5th gen ipod touch? there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

man you know how many people have a 5th gen ipod touch? there has to be some way to jailbreak 9.3.5 like wtf

obtained a 5th gen for free and it has a stupid device management thing from target apparently which means
>no camera
>no music arked explicit
>no talking dirty to siri chan
>etc.

i'm trying to jailbreak to see if i ca find something in the root to fix it but both apple and pain goo decided to be fucking twats and i can't for the life of me find a damn jailbreak for the 32 bit version of ios 9.3.5
>>
File: legend.jpg (169KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
legend.jpg
169KB, 700x700px
>>58492883
dude lol you got meme'd on, those are parental controls you underage faggot

go into settings and change them
>>
>>58492908
Or just reset the device
>>
File: IMG_20170114_210853130.jpg (2MB, 2357x4059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170114_210853130.jpg
2MB, 2357x4059px
shits so fucking restrictive that I can't even take screenshots
>>58492908
no it ain't
>>58492916
restored it twice, won't go away
>>
>>58492973
I know theres some method of jailbreaking that installs a new profile on your device, its the kind that does it through the browser but im pretty sure it doesnt work anymore. The fact that it installs a new profile might overwrite your old one, just a guess though. good luck with your stolen iphone my dude
>>
>>58492883
Return the phone
>>
>>58492883
I'm actually working on a 32-bit jailbreak for iOS 9.3.4 and 9.3.5. A userland jailbreak is required to do downgrades on certain A5 devices such as the iPhone 4s and iPad 2. The tool that I'm helping with is to go back to iOS 6.1.3 untethered without signature hashes, since 6.1.3 is still signed OTA on the devices mentioned above. A a jailbreak with root and ftp0 is required. If we get a jailbreak, it will work on your device, though due to the revision in A5 chips for that device, there will be no downgrade because Kloader can't bootstrap modified images in recovery.

I don't think you actually need a jailbreak to delete that profile though. You can just do a DFU restore in iTunes and flash it back to factory settings. It's easy. Plug it into a computer with iTunes installed, power it off (while plugged in). Then hold power until you see the apple. As soon as the apple shows up, press home while continuing to hold power. When the screen shuts off, release power and keep holding home until iTunes pops up saying it found a device in recovery mode. The iPod screen should be black and you can release all buttons (but keep it plugged in). Click restore in iTunes and leave it until you see a white welcome screen.

Fair warning: If you restore and you don't know the iCloud password, it will be bricked. So go to Settings > iCloud, and make sure it's your own email and you know the password. You need that later. If the email and password are not yours, do not restore the device.
>>
>>58493330
nah bish

take my job (I was a seasonal), I'll take your iPod
kek but fo real 2 days before my last day i accidentally walked out of the store without returning it and it was overnight so you had to get a team leader to open the doors so the last 2 days I just had it in my pocket and was gonna return it if someone asked
>>58493453
they actually changed the dfu process....with the power off, hold the home button and plug the device into the computer you wish to restore with and keep holding that home button until the connect to ITunes screen appears

i tried dfu with the 2 restores that I have

it doesn't have an iCloud lock but it requests a username and password....despite being let go, I can use the username and password that I used with the computers at work
>>
>>58493623
No, DFU is not changed. The bootROM is what checks to see what buttons are being held down, and then initializes the stripped down iBoot that launches DFU mode. Apple uses this mode internally to flash devices, and all of their programs require it. DFU is also relatively the same in the iPhone 7 (latest one).

TLDR you're doing it wrong
>>
>>58492883
>tfw still have iOS 7 on my 5th gen
Upgraded to iOS 8 and hated it, downgraded back to 7, then stopped using it shortly after
>>
>>58492883
I thought jailbreaking died after Android turned all of the "leet hacker features" of iPhones into standard offerings. Buy a zune or some shit.
>>
lmao nigga you stole one of those new shit-tastic ipods they use for scanners? good luck trying to remove it, aren't those devices specifically made for target and their software? allegedly they can track them too
>>
>>58494664
>lmao nigga
>shit-tastic
>ipods they use for scanners
Underage b&

>aren't those devices specifically made for target and their software?
No. They have a profile installed that was made by Target.

>allegedly they can track them too
Well aren't you a fucking genius.
>>
>>58492883

give it back to whoever you stole it from you nigger
>>
>>58494948
see pic in >>58492973
>>
>>58492973
>restored it twice, won't go away

Dont restore your backup, you chump.
Erase and restore the device and set it up as new, it can't magically get that profile back.
>>
>>58495438
I did set up as new

also it's 4 times now
>>
>>58492883
where do i get the case with the leash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.