[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I've been cheating on you with /fit/ and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Guys, I've been cheating on you with /fit/ and it's turning me into a normie.

I installed Windows 10 and I'm even considering pic related as my next phone.

Help me /g/
>>
Windows 10 is fine as long as you're smart and remove all the botnet. Read the install notes, double check all of your settings and use ShutUp10.
>>
I like to keep my phone as the only computer that I don't fuck too much with. If i ever got an android i would brick it in the first hour of having it. When a jailbreak comes out once in a blue moon i break it but only soft brick. I restore and its all good.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>58484413
Bet you couldn't
>>
File: Install Gentoo.png (53KB, 668x345px) Image search: [Google]
Install Gentoo.png
53KB, 668x345px
>>58484428
>>
Personally, i'd never use normal windows 10, it's lack of freedom is so disturbing that i'm not feeling like it's *my* machine. i payed for this, worked for this, yet you still give me middle fingers, saying that i can't disable updates and shit. who knows what will come next updates since they become rolling release
I upgraded my parents pc from win7 N to win10 N, it doesn't have cortana, advertisements are removed, i'd recommend it OP

and about iphone, it's the best phone out there, if you are willing to give up your freedoms
>>
>>58484358
you fucking autistic retarded faggot
>>
>>58484413
ON A FUCKING IPHONE R U FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>58484358
good. You're one step closer to getting laid
you don't need to go back
>>
File: fit_in_a_nutshell.png (518KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
fit_in_a_nutshell.png
518KB, 540x534px
Btw this is me
Jelly? ;)
>>
>>58484358
You'll only be a normie if you stop caring.

Windows 10 / iPhone are fine. They do their job. They aren't perfect but nothing ever is. If it fits your use case and adds some kind of value to you over other options, then there is nothing wrong with making the purchase.
>>
>>58484358
>going to /fit/
>becoming a normie

pick 1
>>
>>58485760
>http://www.imagala.com/tag/shirtlessteen

You're making this too easy
Take your bait trash back to >>>/fit/ why don't you
>>
>>58484670
I actually trust Apple more than most other phone manufacturers. We're talking about the guys who fought the government because they didn't want to make a backdoor for them.
>>
>>58484660
good shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.