[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mypc1.jpg (609KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mypc1.jpg
609KB, 1536x2048px
I know I'm not supposed to ask for help, but I know you guys are good at this shit so fuck it.

I'm building my first PC and as far as I know everything is plugged in correctly. Was doing a test last night and the only thing that turned on was the case LED to signify that it's on. No other movement in the case, no fans, no nothing. I'll try to answer any questions about the build that you may have. Haven't tried any other methods since, was going to unplug everything that the PSU is plugged into and start again today.

My Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RolloutG/saved/#view=bxVwP6 (Pic Related)
>>
Check your case io pins and make sure you put them in correctly
>>
Did you use case standoffs?
>>
File: this.jpg (28KB, 245x355px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
28KB, 245x355px
>>58483511
you sure all these are plugged in correctly?

if yes, play around with the ram modules and slots.
>>
File: pc2.jpg (948KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
pc2.jpg
948KB, 2448x3264px
>>58483536
Was messing around with those last night. Still unsure on where to put them. Moved them around and sometimes the case LED lit up and sometimes it did not.
>>
>>58483553
Yes.
>>
>>58483565
Having a friend who has built twice come over to take a look, I'll let you know if the thread is still here.
>>
>>58483610
kys dumbass they aren't even on in the right direction.
>>
>>58483610

>Yeah everything is fastened in to the standoffs correctly xD
>Literally posts a picture with with a standoff not fastened in
>>
>>58483511
great job dude you might have fucked up your pc for real because you were too cheap or too stupid to pay 10 bucks to let someone who has done it before build it
>>
>no/wrong standoffs
>not screwed down
You probably shorted it out, buy a new mobo and try to be less of a drooling retard next time.
>>
>>58486982
Oh yeah people are so good on this site. Glad I dont ask for any damn thing here.
>>
>>58487400
Fuck outta here, then.
>>
Try one of these then reboot
1.) try with 1 stick of ram
2.) reseat ram
3.) reseat cpu
4.) take the board out and try booting it on a piece of cardboard
>>
If a speaker came with your mobo or case, connect it. If it beeps you count the beeps and check your mobo manual to see what's up.
>>
atleast you have the rest of your parts
>Still waiting for my 6600k from newegg
2 fucking weeks. my build is just sitting in the corner waiting for the day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.