[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Grade X230 i5 3320m £180 worth getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170114-131919.jpg (401KB, 1014x791px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170114-131919.jpg
401KB, 1014x791px
A Grade X230 i5 3320m £180 worth getting?
>>
For the grade A condition, yes.
>>
I got my generation-lower but with an i7 and a non-retarded keyboard for less than 100 of your bong currency. Don't bongs have pawn shops or businesses that oh I forgot welfare state tough look ked
>>
Sounds great, go for it. It's definitely worth the price if the battery is still around 80% capacity.
>>
>>58481620
If the battery is any lower, you could rebuild it with the savings of not having spent over $200 on a 5-year-old laptop.
>>
>>58481737
I paid 440€ on my refurbished X220 with a brand new 9 cell battery and 1 year warranty and I don't regret 1€ of it.
Regardless of it's age the X230 and X220 are the best Laptops I know about.
I just think that if the battery is low capacity you could get a better offer and then buy a new battery.
>>
>>58481256

found the CUK
>>
>>58481775
Or refurbish your old battery. But seriously? You have to have bought that in 2013 for that to be in any way a fair price.
>>
>>58481833
Fall 2016.
And I love it.
Also, the version I got is sold out now. They only got lower equipped version left that go for 400€.
>>
Sorry if this question is out of topic, but what would be the better deal. A T420 or X220?
>>
I fell for the T420 meme
awful battery and terrible screen with shitty contrast
>>
>>58481901
For those prices you might as well pay for the international shipping on an American listing.

>>58481913
They're the same basic computer with different sizes. Check the hardware configuration on each.
>>
>>58481913
Depends on the price and if you want a 900p display.
>>58481944
I could have done that, but as I said it came with a 1 year warranty, which is definitely something I want on a used product.
>>
>>58481971
well I am in a position where I can buy a used t420 for 100 dollars. I want something which I can install Arch Linux on, so it kind of seems like a sweet deal.
>>
>>58482124
Go for it if you have the $100 on you and there aren't obvious semen stains on the lid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.