[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become a hacker like mr robot is ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482654342490.png (336KB, 393x379px) Image search: [Google]
1482654342490.png
336KB, 393x379px
how do i become a hacker like mr robot is ?
>>
read a book
>>
inject all the vaccines you can to the point of autism and start talking to yourself, a decent grasp on AT&T assembly would be good too
>>
>>58479733
>AT&T assembly
kys
>>
File: 1420924781589.png (32KB, 285x362px) Image search: [Google]
1420924781589.png
32KB, 285x362px
>>58479393
Use gnome instead of KDE, m9.
>>
>>58479393

get permabanned from 4chan

> gud n00z, u r on t3h rite p4†h
>>
>>58479393
If you can track down an off-grid honya (Japanese bookstore) specializing in pre-Shannon era computertonics and preclusion datametry you should purchase a neo-English translated hardcopy of "Syntax Parameterization: From Analog to Algorithm" by Yuuri Sufed Hosoya. Pressed cellulose fiber sucks, but government ICE is always scanning for this text and knocks it out as soon as it hits the net (and you'll find yourself in a solitary cell in a Nagano level 4 prison for data crimes).

Find it, read it, learn it, love it, make it your bible. When you think you know it, write it out by hand on nitrocellulose paper and torch it when complete. Then spend a sabbatical in Japan rolling with the Datum Yakuza to get some experience. When you are fluent enough, track down the original copy and then your education can truly start. Keep in mind it took me 3 years and the lives of three men and one woman who I loved dearly for me to finally acquire it.

It's a long path but if you are serious about tech literacy this is one of the ways to become knowledgeable. You may need to do some shady blackhat merc shit to get enough creds for the nexus Yakuza to even look at you, but worry about that as it comes.

Good luck.
>>
>>58479851
will this help me acheive satori??
>>
>>58479393

Become a schizo drug addict, lose touch with reality for a whole season and maybe do a bit of hacking in the final episodes. Get beat up alot.
>>
>>58479917
to be a black hat hacker you have to be a paranoid psychopath
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.