[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when you get away with stealing the Razer Prototype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lststl21.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lststl21.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
That feel when you get away with stealing the Razer Prototype
>>
>>58478477
more information please
>>
File: Razer-Feature-640x354.jpg (26KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
Razer-Feature-640x354.jpg
26KB, 640x354px
>>58478566
someone at CES 2017 stole one of Razer's prototype laptops. on top of that Razer is paying mad money for the guys head. as a joke, people are pointing fingers at linus for the act, even photoshopping him walking away looking all nervous with the laptop in hand.
>>
"This note is to confirm that two Razer Project Valerie laptop prototypes were stolen from the Razer booth at CES. The product was taken from the Razer press room at approximately 4 p.m. on Sunday, January 8, 2017. A $25,000 reward is being offered for original information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of a criminal suspect."

https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/10/razers-edge/
>>
he stole it so he could put a D Brand skin on it
>>
File: linus!!.png (745KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
linus!!.png
745KB, 576x768px
>>
>>58478622
CES 2018, AMD Releases it's new triple screen Vega laptop
>>
>>58478598
Why does the whole thing sound as a PR trick
>>
>>58478477
shilling, for free, for a fucking millionaire...

OP, hope you're getting paid to post this nonsense.
>>
>>58478638
>it performs 1% better than trinity
>>
>>58478645
could be, it would not be too crazy for razer to be this gay,
>>
>>58478622
>>58478598
top zuz
>>
>>58478645
It's probably not, apparently it happened on the very last hour of the last day where someone snuck in the back when all the staff were working.
By the time they saw it was gone the show was ending and everyone was leaving to fly home.
>>
>>58478645
I don't see how it couldn't be. This wasn't a fully functional model where it just folds up and looks like a normal laptop, the screens were fixed. Whoever stole it walked out of the place carrying it just as it looks in >>58478598
>>
>>58478797
maybe he was not retarded and used screwdriver+bag

looks like comercial to me anyway
>>
>>58478477
>sneaky bastard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.