[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best portable battery pack? I had one of these and it was garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: img57c5a3b904675_l.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img57c5a3b904675_l.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
Best portable battery pack?

I had one of these and it was garbage. The only way to charge it was through the micro USB port and the actual port itself broke off inside the device due to some light force. And there is no way to crack open the device. I've even tried spudgers to try and get it open but no hope. 80 bucks down the drain due to stupid design.

TL;DR: Best battery pack?
>>
bump?
>>
Monoprice ones or bust open old laptop battery packs and make one yourself.
>>
>>58477823
your fault for buying anime themed chinkshit electronics
>>
>>58477823
get an Anker or go home and fuck your mother.

Anker or Xiaomi are pretty much the halo brands, and cost less than the shitbricks.you want some cutesy shit? fuck you, you goddamned weeaboo faggot, slap a sticker on there and start doing jumping jacks you walking heart attack.

get the fuck out of here with your goddamn bullshit fake shit.
>>
>>58477823
>due to some light force
Ham hands
>>
Xiaomi is very nice. Basic, just one 2A output but reportedly good quality and feels durable as well.
>>
This thing is like 50 dollars from other sellers and it can charge your laptop. Craft foam for making Danbo shouldn't cost much.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BB5VQCE/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_spEEybQ56T9X6
>>
>>>/g/csg/
Xiaomi/Aukey/Huawei/whatever big chink brand is the way to go.

I have a 10400mAh Xiaomeme and it just werks.
>>
>>58478724
This
>>
>>58477823
I want to see good battery packs that use removable 18650's.
Then you can stick in those 3400mah panasonics.
>>
>>58479658
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DHXY72O
>>
>>58477823
>80 bucks down the drain due to stupid design.
What the fuck? You spent that much for something that should cost ~$20? I'm trying to wrap my head around why you or anyone would do this and all I can think of is autism.

Just by some anker and use that. No point in decorating a fucking portable charger.
>>
Xiaomeme power bank has never let me down
>>
Deltaco 16000mAh PowerBank / USBx3 5V 2,1A+1A
Just werkz
>>
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0194WDVHI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_frHEybZ9KJE9X
>>
>>58478724
+1 for anker.
>>
>>58479077
holy shit that's 10x the rating of my t60's battery... looks like i can actually program on planes now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.