[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Be NEET
>Not weaboo but wasted a lot of time on anime
>finally get motivated discard anime and go out and find a job
>been working a few months
>realise that a 4k pc with the hardware to drive it is actually affordable to anyone with a job

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/w8wnNN

Going to buy something very similar to this after having saved up for only a couple of months, glad to be finally ditching my e8200+HD5770.

Why do people bitch about 4k being so expensive? Yeah, it costs a bit more, but you can save up for it easily and just buy what you want.

Are there really so many unemployed people on /g/? It must suck not being able to afford a good computer...
>>
>>58472888
I think you are being to simplistic.

I dont know your situation, but when you get used to not buying and doing things you can exist without spending much money.

I'd imagine people with debt, kids, cars, a house, food bills, and a load of random expenses might find it a bit more difficult if they arent making enough to have disposable income to throw at a hobby.

Im a Neet that saves gift cards and about to complete a $1200 computer, because I have the time to look up 10,000 reviews and wait for deals and no other expenses.

>It must suck not being able to afford a good computer
in this instance its all relative.
>>
>>58472888
>It must suck not being able to afford a good computer...
It only took you a few months to go from unemployed NEET to raging moron? What the fuck was your excuse for the previous years you were a NEET?
>>
>>58473144
Even if you only put away $50 a fortnight from your pay, that's 2600 dollars over 2 years.

50 dollars is nothing. Buy cheaper coffee, don't impulse buy, don't smoke, etc.

With 2600 AUD that's pretty much the same system as in the op but with an i7 instead of the i5. Or an SDD + HDD.
>>
>>58472888
Should really get an SSD, it's a pretty glaring omission from a mid-range build like this.
>>
>>58472888
>single otakuwith a job
of course you'll have enough money to spend on your hobbies.
>>
>>58472888
At least get the 25inch qhd screen if you want useful pixel density. 4k is a meme, doubly so if you don't have independent thought and think shit like ultra settings are important but ssds aren't. Also, a disk drive? Nigger what are you doing.
>>
>>58474017
>he doesn't use optical disks
Why are you even on /g/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.