[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard would i have to pee to penetrate the turret of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: leabram.jpg (61KB, 902x702px) Image search: [Google]
leabram.jpg
61KB, 902x702px
How hard would i have to pee to penetrate the turret of an abram tank frontally?
>>
>>58471782
Do you mean how hard to penetrate the armor? Or do you mean how hard to pee so the stream fires all the way down the turret and into the tank?
>>
something in this area i would suppose

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_jet_cutter
>>
>>58471782
Ask Donald Trump.
He's into that sort of thing.
Military amelioration, I mean.
>>
>>>/k/
>>
>>58471836
ill call him and ask whats his phone number
>>
>>58471897
1-800-Pissluvr
>>
>>58471954
i already have you're moms phone number #rekt
>>
>>58471829
It intrigues me to think of what a device like so could do to the human body.
>>
>>58472039
Extreme pain. Worse than being shot.
Get stabbed by an air jet from diving equipment. Same thing but less dramatic. Doesn't leave marks but still hurts like a bitch.
>>
The composite armor is built off of layers. I'm drunk so bear with my spelling here.

So usually with advanced armors you're defending against multiple threats:
HEAT
Sabot
trad ex
mod ex
etc
You'll have a composite ceramic layer that makes up the hulk of the supplementary armor plate (the "tiles"), in addition to an air gap that dissipates heat generated from high energy kinetic penetrators, then the metal allow that makes up the tank body. You can also have "reactive" armor, which is a directional explosive that, upon contact, discharges to create destructive interference with the projectile and forcible changes its ordered trajectory. Doj has also experimented with water spray and time delay cages (why some tanks have those cages all around them to beat time delay delivery systems) because super high velocity penetrators degrade significantly in the rain.

So somwthing that beats all of that.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (29KB, 758x265px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
29KB, 758x265px
>>58471782
>>
>>58473061
Only if a fag posts it on le reddit
>>
File: 1449006447834.png (13KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1449006447834.png
13KB, 667x645px
This much.
>>
You're going to need 26 Pascal/cm2
>>
>>58473021
Even then. Abrams has no standard composite that something like a T-80 or Leo2 sits happy with. Due to a deal that the Americans struck with the Brits, the Abrams uses Chobam armour. A highly classified composite armour makeup.

If you were to walk on the top of something like a Challenger 2, it would sound hollow, that's because there's a thin steel sheet that sits on top of the chobam armour to keep away prying eyes.
>>
Blast it with piss/per second.
>>
>>58473097
Chobham is what I'm talking about. The composite incorpates components to counter almost all threats available. While the exact materials science ian't available, the general principles of what stops what remains true
>>
>>58472039
You can use it to dismember bodies for easy disposal if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>58473135
They use it in medical fields to cut bodies into layers too
>>
>>58473097
The thin steel sheet is a called spaced armor retard it exists to induce yaw in a penetrator so it doesn't penetrate so gud
>>
>>58473180
>air
>inducing yaw
What do you think the projectile flies through?

Although you are correct in that sudden changes in hardness can throw off a projectile.
>>
>>58472003
kek. >>58472003
>>
>>58472039
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>58473228
Sudden changes in my hardness can throw off your mom.
>>
>>58473248
for you
>>
>>58473304
For anyone I would imagine. Why would it just be painful for him?
>>
File: srsly.jpg (19KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
19KB, 300x451px
>>58473398
>>
File: e37.png (20KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
e37.png
20KB, 425x404px
>>58473398
>>
>>58473398
>Implying real men feel pain.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.