[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which are the best f-droid app?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_14937-images(2)-2103207700.jpg (6KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14937-images(2)-2103207700.jpg
6KB, 216x216px
Do you think it is a good alternative to playstore?
>>
>>58470369
only alternative to playstore is aptoide.
>>
>>58470369
Yes, but all you really need are Termux and Ghost Commander. Install Kodi from their site, and you've now got a useful device.
>>
>>58470369
Less likely to have malware from the devs, $0 for all apps on there, and privacy. You are able to make your own "appstore" to share apps with your friends if you would like.

Downside is the apps aren't signed by the developers but rather the fdoid team. That's a central point of failure. Google playstore has apps signed by the devs.

>>58470553
aptoide updated the ui recently. looks good. Also updating the apps looks trusted because they show your the apps with the same developer's signature which is compared with the dev signature on the device you're on.
>>
>>58470369
I use it more than playstore.
But I still you stuff from the Playstore (who need google shit) Like whatapps, snap, ...
My pers fav fro f-droid
>FBmaterial
>Csploit
>Termux
>Hacker's Keyboad
>Kiss (luncher).
>>
>>58470369
>updated constantly yet doesn't work
>bloated af
What's a good fdroid replacement?
>>
I noticed that there's no "cleaner software" like CCleaner or Clean Master. Is there a way to avoid using cleaners?
>>
>>58471262
they are a placebo anyway
>>
>>58471038
Isn't there an xposed module or something that allows you to use those apps without google services?
>>
>>58470369
The only people who think fdroid is a replacement for playstore don't use their phones. It is complimentary. There are several good general use apps to get off fdroid but for the most part, it's full of deprecated, abandoned projects that are only barely functional, if at all, pure autism highly conditional apps like shit designed for mongs still running group, or minimal apps that perform only one function adequately but pale in comparison to more full featured apps (for example, plain text note taking apps with only elementary input options vs stuff on the play store that syncs across platforms or offers more text editing options or notifications.)

tl;dr it's a must to install but it's not a replacement for anything
>>
>>58472812
*froyo, not group
>>
>>58472599
https://microg.org/
>>
>>58470553
Retard you're playing a game of malware minesweeper with that gay Aptoide shit. Yalp is on Fdroid and it fetches apks directly from the play store.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.