[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY(ish) Autonomous Death Machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: box.jpg (31KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
31KB, 640x482px
Also on /k/.

>An average smartphone can recognize several faces instantly.

>Using the average value for the size of the face and you can calculate distance to a fair degree.

>Add a gun on turret (or other platform) controlled by a couple cheap electric motors.

You now have a fully autonomous, face-shooting death machine.

What are your thoughts /k/?
>>
>>58447900
This is stupid. You're stupid.
>>
>>58447900
we've had this tech for a while, but the failure rate (ie shooting people you don't want shot) is too high
>>
>>58447913
Why?
>>
>>58447900
>that picture
So it cant recognize niggers? Then its useless
>>
>>58447900
yes, I saw The Jackal starring Bruce Willis as well

> 4/5 movie
> bummer the Russian chick dies
>>
>>58447925
OP wants to shoot everyone
>>
>>58447925
That's what I'm worried about. You can make this easy from shit on amazon (except the gun). Anyone who knows their way around basic robotic could do this and kill indiscriminately and efficiently.
>>
>>58447936
Not autonomous. One mode was manual targeting. The other mode was spray and pray.
>>
>>58447930
For niggs you can just pay a spic to do the job. I heard that they are removing water melons in Compton.
>>
>>58447930
>>58447955
I was kind of hoping to talk to /g/ and not /pol/
>>
>>58447900
get it triggered when they smile and its perfect
>>
File: Metal_Gear_REX_(MGS4).gif (370KB, 1009x567px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Gear_REX_(MGS4).gif
370KB, 1009x567px
>>
>>58447900
>>> Nigger is too dark to be recognized
kek
>>
>>58447973
>want to make a human killing machine
>not expecting /pol/ and beta uprising replies
>>
>>58448030
Don't want to make one. Just bring it up and talk about it to /g/.

But I see your point.
>>
>>58447900
an unmanned truck with a brick on the gas pedal is easier desu
>>
>>58448072
e.g. that scene in Spy Game

> put C4 in the truck
> truck runs into building
> building is kaput
gg
>>
>>58448004
You actually think a camera takes a photo of the view screen while you take a photo?

You have just been trolled, kiddo.
>>
>>58448148
The point is that the camera wont recognize the nigger and so wont even take a picture of him alone
Retard
>>
>>58448176
Motherfucker do you even UV-light?
>>
>>58447900
Why are you calculating distance? It's not like your phone can detect faces further than a few feet anyway.
>>
>>58447900
Facial recognition wouldn't work at ranges that military engages at (20 to 30 yards)
>>
>>58447941
Well, if someone had the skills to do it, it's unlikely they would waste their time like that.

Now the military, they are totally going to run with this shit. Purely automated drones are way more scary than nukes, tbqh.

>>58448300
Wouldn't it simply depend on the camera?
>>
>>58448386
I guess you could zoom in but then your field of view is really tiny. Facial recognition needs allot if pixels (how large the face is in the image) to work effectively. A head that comes out as four pixels will not be recognised, even if a human could see that it is connected to a body and is roughly human shaped.
>>
>>58447900
Why not just blow up a hospital?
>>
>>58448600
>>58448411
>>58448300
>>58448111
>>58447900
So many binary gets what's going on here
>>
>>58447900
>wear a mask with no face features

check mate faggot I've killed ur death machine
>>
>>58447900
Why bother with a gun turret? Actuator plus mirror controlled by Jack, attach a laser pointer and blind your enemies. Test with a basic laser pen then upgrade to 1W laser when you wear it as a hat while robbing banks.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.