[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USB killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8503.png (79KB, 327x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8503.png
79KB, 327x298px
I've recently discovered what a USB killer was it's basically a device that short circuits the motherboard and kills the computer (hense the obvious name) and I've been wondering how I could make one I've searched on YouTube but all of their tutorials don't show me shit. What would I need to make one?
>>
>>58445831
Shouldn't it be called KillerUSB or MoBoKiller?
>>
>>58445862
Well if the board is made correctly it usually only breaks the usb port.
>>
Upload the neuroport to the mainframe and overload the circuits
>>
Enjoy going to prison and getting anally raped.
>>
>>58446014
That makes no sense it's 100% legal to make one
>>
Is it possible to do this accidently? And possibly backwards?

I have to replace my last phone because it shorted out as soon as I plugged it into my laptop to charge. Had done it a billion times before and this time it keep sending me to a boot screen loop no matter what.
>>
>>58445831
Yes, they're real. Yes, they work. There is no fucking purpose to have them at all, period.

>>58445974
They send a surge from a capacitor down the DATA lines, which are usually unprotected and will unfortunately fry almost all motherboards. Nobody protects against it because it isn't a big problem yet.
>>
super fuxking easy. wire a huge capacitor to a usb port, basically thats it. this is why you get a mobo with surge protection.

>>58446154
likely a ground issue. or an issue that existed with the phone
>>
capacitors and paperclips, nub
>>
File: DSC_0285.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0285.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>58445831
holy fuck are you autistic
just connect a battery to the data- and data+ ports of a USB
a USB killer works by having a very fast pulsating clock but just a voltage to the data works just as well
>>
>>58450417
>>58448500
These
>>
>>58450417
>very fast pulsating clock

i read that as something else...
>>
Might also be interested in rubber ducky OP
>>
>>58446154
Yes. Several years ago I had a mouse in which the cable had gotten damaged to the point where it developed a short. One night I plugged it into one of the usb ports on the front of the computer, at which point the cable started smoking from the break point almost immediately. Fortunately only the front panel board was fried and the motherboard escaped unharmed.
>>
>>58445831
Literally, second link in google if you go and fucking search for it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.