[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% disk use win10 when idle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170111_150606.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_150606.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
When I move my mouse it jumps back to 0% usage.
Thinking about disabling all services one by one to find why is it so. My SSD (OS DRIVE) doesn't show any usage when idle. LIKE WTF. The less I help microshaft's cucknet the better.
>>
>>58445828
you have a virus maybe?
>>
>>58445828
Wow thats nice, how you do it?
>>
>>58445828
Disable superfetch
>>
>>58445884
I have Windows Defender disabled, I have avast av, and I checked malware and viruses with the Windows malicious software removal tool. Shows clean pc all the time. If it was a virus the CPU would be used more too, it stays low all the time.
>>
>>58445953
>I have Windows Defender disabled, I have avast av, and I checked malware and viruses with the Windows malicious software removal tool. Shows clean pc all the time.
doesn't matter if it got around your defenses bruh

>If it was a virus the CPU would be used more too, it stays low all the time.
no, that would only be the case if the malicious software was intensive.

this sounds more likely to be a bug than a virus or some malicious shady shit. try updating divers, etc, and seeing if that corrects the problem. alternatively try restoring to older drivers to see if it's the recent version of the driver that causes the problem.

i remember on win7 my printer driver would go berserk after printing stuff and would eat >75% of cpu and slowly eat up the rest of the system resources. eventually it got patched with a new driver release. similar stuff has happened to me with wifi and graphics drivers.

push comes to shove, do a clean install, then install drivers one by one, manually. of course this assumes you have alternative methods of acquiring windows or you were wise enough to avoid OEM keys.
>>
>>58446047
No lag when using the drive, it's fast and works like it should. I just hate to hear it spin up to 100% when a few minutes idle, disabled win search in services - didn't do nothing.
I installed a completely fresh win10 install on my new build on 3.january.
>>
>>58446047
There's almost no way I have malicious shit on my pc. Using private trackers, getting scene releases. I noticed the problem when I just installed win 10.
It's something to do with the OS, indexing probably.
>>
>>58445828
its indexing you fucking dip, next time go to /r/techsupport or just call geek squad
>>
File: bbnmm-9417.jpg (92KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
bbnmm-9417.jpg
92KB, 717x717px
>>58445828
>>
>>58445943
>>58446179

this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.