[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vlc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ss.png (86KB, 1857x438px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
86KB, 1857x438px
Discuss.
>>
>>58420799
That's like the least of the problems on VLC.
>>
>>58420851
I actually wanted to discuss the intelligence of the OP in the image.
>>
>>58420971
He's an idiot. Much like yourself for thinking the intelligence of an application's user base has anything to do with the quality of the application itself.
>>
Hes right, VLC really needs an integrated icon editor
>>
>>58421047
>for thinking the intelligence of an application's user base has anything to do with the quality of the application itself.
But I use vlc, I like it. I wanted to change the cone icon in the middle of the player when it's not playing anything when I came across this(found it btw). I didn't say anything about the quality of vlc in my post.
>>
It 'just werks' for simple video playback.
>>
Honestly I can't find any reason to use it over MPV or MPC-HC. Maybe if you have some abstract video files to play, but beyond that idk
>>
>>58421097
So you just wanted to start a blog discussion?
faggot
>>
Bitches don't even remember the time before libass was added to VLC.

People used it and claimed to like it when it was total and utter shit for softsubs.

(before fall 2008)

MPlayer and MPC-HC were years ahead of VLC (like always).
>>
its stupid reasoning just use it if you like it why does it matter how the icon looks? when did the world become so fashion over function?
>>
>>58421354
>internal codecs
>>
>>58421354
>soft subs

>implying anyone cares about its ability to play anime
>>
>>58421260
If you like artifacts
>>
File: 1481532083394.png (19KB, 931x969px) Image search: [Google]
1481532083394.png
19KB, 931x969px
>>58420799
One of the reasons I started using Arch was the nice logo desu...
>>
>>58420799
On some programs you can change icons with resource hacker if written in delphi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.